Wheels, Tires & Brakes Forum Where else do you go for wheel, tire and brake information?

I need some help with getting new Tires for my rims

Old 07-12-08, 07:26 PM
sUpErMaNGS
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I need some help with getting new Tires for my rims

So I recently tinted my 98 amber tailights to red and installed magnaflows 14829 on my GS and fixed my healdights.... ill show pics soon

NOW, im working on my wheels. I have bought a set of 06-07 GS rims. I want the ride to be very smooth and no noise so I need some accurate measurements for All season tires. I know the GS comes with stock 225/50/R17 Dunlops so any suggestions what my size should be? ( Arent Front and Rear Tires suppose to be different sizes?)
Old 07-13-08, 02:47 AM
RacingLuxury
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by sUpErMaNGS
So I recently tinted my 98 amber tailights to red and installed magnaflows 14829 on my GS and fixed my healdights.... ill show pics soon

NOW, im working on my wheels. I have bought a set of 06-07 GS rims. I want the ride to be very smooth and no noise so I need some accurate measurements for All season tires. I know the GS comes with stock 225/50/R17 Dunlops so any suggestions what my size should be? ( Arent Front and Rear Tires suppose to be different sizes?)

For the stock GS wheels, they are not staggered fitment so your tire sizes will be the same all around.

As for tires, if you want something fairly low priced with good performance and low noise go for BFGoodrich G-Force Sport tires. I've had 2 sets of these tires and recommended them to two other friends of mine and they just love it! You'll see a dramatic difference in handling!