Wheels, Tires & Brakes Forum Where else do you go for wheel, tire and brake information?

Speedline Centercap Question

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-07, 12:12 PM
beaterKU
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Speedline Centercap Question

I had spoken with a member a year or so ago that was successful in ordering a set of centercaps for his Speedline 2210 wheels. I, for the life of me, cannot remember his name and cannot find any record of where he found them.

I guess me question is, does anyone know of any way to get a hold of a set of these centercaps? There are no US distributors of these wheels at this time. I have emailed a few distributors in the UK to see if they can help me out.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks
Nick
Old 01-11-07, 06:21 AM
beaterKU
Pole Position

Ok, after talking with several shops in the UK I managed to get a direct number to a gentleman named Chris Jordan at Speedline UK and he was more than helpful in getting me a set of centercaps.
Old 01-22-07, 12:29 PM
beaterKU
Pole Position

Thumbs up

They arrived today. Amazingly it only took 4 days via the post office to get them. I am not sure how they arrived so fast but I am not going to complain.

I opened the package and was surprised to find 2 different styles of emblems. Neato. If any of you other Speedline owners need centercaps, send me a PM and I will give you the direct number of my contact and Speedline UK. He was very helpful.