Wheels, Tires & Brakes Forum Where else do you go for wheel, tire and brake information?

Tirerack: Excellent Customer Service!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-04, 12:50 PM
ChuH
Lexus Test Driver

Received 14 Likes on 7 Posts
Thumbs up Tirerack: Excellent Customer Service!!!

I would like to inform everyone that I just received an excellent customer service from Tirerack.. I made an online order on Sept. 29 for a set of Michelin PS2. I had selected Parcel Post as the shipping method as I was not in a hurry to received the order. Parcel Post shipping usually take about 4 to 6 week in the past when I order tires from Tirerack. Because it has been now over 9 weeks I decided to send a simple email to find out the actual shipping date and if there was any shipping problem. The customer service "Alice" promptly replied that she is sending me a replacement order by air at no charge!!!. I told her that I don't need a replacement order and I just want to find out the actual shipping date of the original order. She still went ahead and ship an duplicate order. This is what I call EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!. I will always buy tires from Tirerack even though I have been an long time customer already.

Chu...

Last edited by ChuH; 12-08-04 at 12:52 PM.
Old 12-08-04, 01:21 PM
Brandon@TR
Former Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Great!

Thanks for the positive feedback! Alice is awesome.
Old 12-08-04, 02:05 PM
Lexusfreak
Pole Position

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
Cool

I've also heard excellent things about tirerack's customer service! That's awesome....now if they can only start carrying Toyo & Falken tires it would mke it that much better!! Brandon, please spread the word at Tirerack for us!!