Wheels, Tires & Brakes Forum Where else do you go for wheel, tire and brake information?

3 peice wheels???

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-04, 10:01 PM
Blue98Gs3
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Those are really nice, you have a shot of the wheel from afar on the car?
Old 04-12-04, 10:38 PM
GS4Will
Lexus Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

guys/mods/administrator,

if i may, let me clarify this whole "Gettins pricing" and current situation:

at ~the end of 2003, Arrow co of japan underwent "restructuring". as a result, yes, the co is still physically present. however, the delivery time for the wheel order, particularly our beloved Gettins, is indefinite. even with cash/order ready on-hand, japan is reluctant to accept the order.

now, let me share with you what i was told by few veteran CL guys as they shopped for the Gettins. the "street" price, in 2002-2003, as quoted by the Gettins official/authorized importer here in the USA, was $3600 for 19x8.5+10, Polish finish.

early this yr, 2004, there was a cool bmw E46 gent mentioned here he picked up a set of the same set up as mentioned above for $3000+shipping, if memo serves me correctly. that been said, i am sure there are guys here who paid less than that. most importantly, i am also certain that there are Gettins owners who are satisfied with their purchase.

i am not here to compete(as i am not the wheel vendor), or doubt anyone as in a free market society, there are bargains to be had anyday, especially when there is news that certain items will no longer be available due to compay/maker encounter difficult situation. such will prompt a "close-out" sale in usual circumstances.

everyone values itmes he/she purchases on a different scale. to me, i do not believe ther is such thing as "best price" on the planet. since i am in sales business as my main trade, i think such statement is nothing but an empty promise. what is important in this ultra competitive world is to deliver goods and service in a honest and timely matter that all parties can aggree.

again, as i have heard of many horror stories concerning bad retalilers, hope all CL members do their research before spending their hard earned money.

thank you
Old 04-12-04, 10:55 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Received 184 Likes on 143 Posts

Originally posted by lexusondubs
yes will somewone please provide a name and a phone number for these 20; chrome zauber gettings cause iam looking to buy some wheels right now thanks shawn
his screenname is gs4will...