Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Richard Sherman

Old 01-25-14, 12:59 AM   #31
mIS
Rookie
Trader Score: (0)

Facebook.com/mmalsie Dfa enem 808 Mcm808

***** Sherman and ***** the seahags. Niner for life. Seattle fans and players like Sherman are classless. By the way...collegiate players gpa's are "padded" and therefore irrelevant. Guaranteed when his nfl career ends, he'll be filing bk a few years later. And throwing food at Bowman?! Really Seattle? ***** off, he's a great lb.
This ad is not displayed to registered members.
Register your free account today and become a member on Club Lexus!
mIS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-14, 06:22 AM   #32
DrRick
Lexus Champion

_mav_rick 1mavrick
Send a message via AIM to DrRick Send a message via Yahoo to DrRick

Quote:
Originally Posted by mIS View Post
***** Sherman and ***** the seahags. Niner for life. Seattle fans and players like Sherman are classless. By the way...collegiate players gpa's are "padded" and therefore irrelevant. Guaranteed when his nfl career ends, he'll be filing bk a few years later. And throwing food at Bowman?! Really Seattle? ***** off, he's a great lb.
Yeah. I'm sure Stanford 'pads' the GPA of their athletes. Smh...
DrRick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-14, 09:35 AM   #33
Teal Sc400
Lexus Champion

And now Mr. Sherman will get rewarded, for his rant. The media really should be talking about the inappropriate grab/hug given to the female commentator Erin Andrews.
http://nypost.com/2014/01/24/agent-s...-endorsements/
Old 01-25-14, 10:27 AM   #34
DrRick
Lexus Champion

_mav_rick 1mavrick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teal Sc400 View Post
And now Mr. Sherman will get rewarded, for his rant. The media really should be talking about the inappropriate grab/hug given to the female commentator Erin Andrews.
http://nypost.com/2014/01/24/agent-s...-endorsements/
Why was it inappropriate? He was greeting her. Y'all just finding **** to be mad about. It's hilarious.

He 'grabbed' her now? Hilarious.
Old 01-25-14, 10:57 AM   #35
Teal Sc400
Lexus Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrRick View Post
Why was it inappropriate? He was greeting her. Y'all just finding **** to be mad about. It's hilarious.

He 'grabbed' her now? Hilarious.
I guess the networks should ask Mrs. Andrews, if she appreciate the abrupt grab/hug and found it hilarious?
Old 01-25-14, 11:18 AM   #36
DrRick
Lexus Champion

_mav_rick 1mavrick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teal Sc400 View Post
I guess the networks should ask Mrs. Andrews, if she appreciate the abrupt grab/hug and found it hilarious?
Oh...you mean like this response from her?

@ErinAndrew Ha! Not even close! Loved the emotion! #nocliche Can't wait for NY RT @fawcett_is_2k: I'm sorry @RSherman_25 scared you tonight

Yeah...she said she 'LOVED the emotion'. I mean...she did hug him back when he greeted her with the hug. But stick to your tires narrative, Super Fan!!!

ATTENTION!!! THE ANGRY BLACK MAN GRABBED THE INNOCENT WHITE WOMEN!!! GET THE TRANQUILIZER GUN!!!!
Old 01-25-14, 09:57 PM   #37
mIS
Rookie

Quote:
Yeah. I'm sure Stanford 'pads' the GPA of their athletes. Smh...
I'm sure they do. Just because it's Stanford does that mean they wouldn't in order to keep a star athlete on the field? Smh if you think they don't pad grades. Because why would A college need a star player on the field, right? Get real.
Old 01-25-14, 10:04 PM   #38
mIS
Rookie

Quote:
Oh...you mean like this response from her?

@ErinAndrew Ha! Not even close! Loved the emotion! #nocliche Can't wait for NY RT @fawcett_is_2k: I'm sorry @RSherman_25 scared you tonight

Yeah...she said she 'LOVED the emotion'. I mean...she did hug him back when he greeted her with the hug. But stick to your tires narrative, Super Fan!!!

ATTENTION!!! THE ANGRY BLACK MAN GRABBED THE INNOCENT WHITE WOMEN!!! GET THE TRANQUILIZER GUN!!!!
First, reporters are trained to stay professional. Also just because she "loved" the raw emotion he showed, doesn't mean she loved the hug. Lastly, don't turn it into a race thing because I highly doubt that's where that guy was going with it. I'm sure she wouldn't appreciate anyone running up and grabbing her yelling and ranting. Immediately pulling race card is small minded and not something that needs to be jumped to.
Old 01-25-14, 10:15 PM   #39
villeds
Driver School Candidate

Honestly, he was stuck in the moment. Cmon... He is one of the best players on the field who can consistently back up everything.

I don't think he did anything wrong... He just helped win the game... Forget all the racism... I'm pretty sure I would be yelling like that out of hype and I'm a 5' 11 asian lol.
villeds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-14, 10:33 PM   #40
mIS
Rookie

Regardless of the rant...**** Sherman. **** Seattle fans. Disrespectful ****** throw food at an amazing player who got hurt.
Truth be told, if Sherman was injured and carted off, yah I'd be happy(cus he's a ***** and cus he's a good corner) but I'd never throw food or cheer if he were injured.
Old 01-25-14, 10:37 PM   #41
LexFather
Trader Score: ()

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/isaac-...b_4631980.html

Most of the article….

Quote:
2014-01-21-shermanmeme.jpglarge

But from my perspective, the heat Sherman is getting is not just misguided but ludicrous. This is a guy who represents one of the best kinds of sports stories there is in the world: the rise from the bottom, the profound destruction of obstacles, the honest success story built by a foundation of hard work and loving parents. If anyone with a brain took the time to learn about Richard Sherman, and then put him in the context of the rest of the National Football League, he'd be a pretty hard guy to bash.

Firstly, we're talking about a 25-year-old who came out of the streets of Compton, California. Sherman graduated from one of the worst school districts in the United States, one that boasts a high-school graduation rate of 57 percent. In a country where 68 percent of all federal and state inmates are lacking a high school diploma, you could say Sherman avoided a horrifying fate. But to say he "got lucky" or "escaped" would be foolhardy. He didn't "just graduate," either. He finished with a 4.2 GPA, second in his class, and went on to Stanford University, one of the most prestigious places to get an education in the entire world. He busted out in a rocket ship. He went from a world of gang violence and drugs to everything that Palo Alto and Stanford University represent.

And where did Mr. Sherman get the work ethic to put up those grades and make it to a school that offers that kind of education? Probably from his father, Kevin, who has worked in the sanitation department for Los Angeles for more than thirty years. But you won't see that on Sherman's stat sheet, and you definitely won't hear about it when ESPN analysts comment on his post-game interview today. Most interesting, though, is that Sherman's story isn't a big secret. NFL Films has even done a short documentary on "the trash-talking cornerback."

So now, America, let's talk about Richard Sherman in the NFL. Let's talk about the Stanford graduate from Compton who has never been arrested, never cursed in a post-game interview, never been accused of being a dirty player, started his own charitable non-profit, and won an appeal in the only thing close to a smudge on his record.

This past off-season, 31 NFL players were arrested for everything from gun charges and driving under the influence to murder.

Last year, Kansas City Chiefs player Javon Belcher killed Kasandra Perkins, his girlfriend and the mother of his own child, before taking his own life.

Week in and week out, we sit down in front of our televisions and cheer for these freak athletes to destroy each other's bodies in one of the most brutal games known to man. Most of us probably do it with a beer in our hand, screaming and cursing at our TVs in a desperate hope to change the outcome of the game. We ignore how the NFL's owners use our tax money so freely, and we don't seem to care much about the brain damage retired players suffer from every year.

Yet, when one kid who has overcome everything, one kid who was doubted by the very player he overcame on Sunday, decides to emphatically claim he is the best (by the way: he is), this is what upsets us? Man, could you imagine if this generation had to deal with Muhammad Ali?

Last night, when Richard Sherman went on his rant to Erin Andrews, most of America thought they were learning about the arrogance of another NFL player. But in reality, what Richard Sherman did was teach us about ourselves. He taught us that we're still a country that isn't ready for lower-class Americans from neighborhoods like Compton to succeed. We're still a country that can't decipher a person's character. But most of all, he taught us that no matter what you overcome in your life, we're still a country that can't accept someone if they're a little louder, a little prouder, or a little different from the people we surround ourselves with.
Old 01-25-14, 10:38 PM   #42
anthrax144
Lexus Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by don View Post
The 12th man taking after their role model.
Click the image to open in full size.
This is Bowman getting carted off after the gruesome knee injury.

I hate his antics. Reporters will be flocking to his podium during media day.
I guess you missed Bowman tearing up a Seahawks sign before the game last time he visited Seattle? And one fan throwing some popcorn? Oh boo hoo.
Old 01-25-14, 10:43 PM   #43
LexFather
Trader Score: ()

Honestly people really need to evaluate themselves. Here is a NFL player (you know the CONTACT sport) who is playing in a do or die game, makes the play at the end to seal the victory against a player he has history with and is IMMEDIATELY interviewed after and people want some calm response?

What he did is what networks DREAM about, a passionate response without the cursing. You want reality, well you got it.

To see people actually upset is funny to me. What did he say so out of line exactly? Please do tell…

I've played sports, maybe most of these people complaining have not. I've been in the moment, where you are in a daze, a "high" from making an incredible play and hearing people cheering all around you. He was in the moment, he ended the game.

Egads, people want to watch football, not expect to see people get hurt and except people to give flatline normal responses in interviews. To see Sherman get called the names he got called is even funnier as I had no idea how educated the man was and how he came from nothing to something.

Maybe people should be a little more passionate in their lives.
Old 01-25-14, 10:43 PM   #44
mIS
Rookie

One beats by dre commercial and Seattle fans boycotted the company. Talk about boohoo. That is, until they saw Wilson sporting them the day after, then Sherman getting a commercial also. Then they were ok with beats by dre again. Most of them are bandwagoners anyway and will jump to the broncos in 8 days.
Old 01-25-14, 10:48 PM   #45
anthrax144
Lexus Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by mIS View Post
I suppose Andrew Luck is going to file for bankruptcy too, right? Sherman's agent has said sponsorship offers have been pouring in. One estimate was he stands to make as much as $5 million in advertising revenue from it.

http://www.azcentral.com/sports/showusat.php?id=4896807

Hmm, he sure is some dummy, right? I guess you also don't know about his charity, Blanket Coverage, that gives back to impoverished kids in poor communities?

http://www.sportsonearth.com/article...-in-super-bowl

Man, that Sherm is such a jerk.

Let's talk about the classless Crabtree who shoves his hand in Sherm's face at the end of the game. That was sure sportsmanlike, right? Or the inactive 49er player on the sideline that knocks Jeremy Lane off his feet while he's trying to get back in bounds during punt coverage. Classy too, right? smh
Old 01-25-14, 10:48 PM