Go Back   Club Lexus Forums > General Forums > The Clubhouse > The Press Box
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

***Official 2013-2014 NHL Season***

Old 06-14-14, 05:29 AM   #421
link13
Lexus Champion
Trader Score: (0)

I am so happy the Los Angeles Kings won the Stanley Cup. I feel kind of bad for Teal, who is a Rangers fan. I have been there before when the Kings lost in 1993 and it is not fun. I am grateful for your class that you showed through the playoffs. The Rangers were a much more formidable opponent that the series results tell. 3 OT games and 2 of those were 2 OT. I appreciate the class you always show in here, Teal. We love the game. Your guys showed up big time. Hats off to a great and classy opponent.
This ad is not displayed to registered members.
Register your free account today and become a member on Club Lexus!
TLN #13
2014 IS250 F Sport, Ultra White/Rioja Red
1994 Lexus GS300
1985 Toyota Corolla GT-S
Los Angeles Kings hockey
link13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-14, 04:35 PM   #422
Hoovey2411
Lexus Fanatic
Trader Score: (16)

Congrats Link and Joey, your boys earned it. Kings are resilient as hell. I'm still boycotting the first Sharks game next season

Thank you all for contributing to the most successful CL NHL thread to date. Nearly doubles the participation of the last one!
|Version 3.5 |TLN #918|
GIANTS|NINERS|SHARKS|WARRIORS
Hoovey2411 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-14, 05:22 PM   #423
Joey-E
Lexus Champion
Trader Score: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by link13 View Post
I am so happy the Los Angeles Kings won the Stanley Cup. I feel kind of bad for Teal, who is a Rangers fan. I have been there before when the Kings lost in 1993 and it is not fun. I am grateful for your class that you showed through the playoffs. The Rangers were a much more formidable opponent that the series results tell. 3 OT games and 2 of those were 2 OT. I appreciate the class you always show in here, Teal. We love the game. Your guys showed up big time. Hats off to a great and classy opponent.
Rangers were a tough group!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoovey2411 View Post
Congrats Link and Joey, your boys earned it. Kings are resilient as hell. I'm still boycotting the first Sharks game next season

Thank you all for contributing to the most successful CL NHL thread to date. Nearly doubles the participation of the last one!
Thanks man! Seriously had doubts and almost gave up when we were down in the series to your Sharks.
I didnt think we would make those come backs like we did!

Unbelievable!
Old 06-15-14, 04:00 PM   #424
mmarshall
Lexus Fanatic

Excellent match.....going into double overtime. The defense from the goalies was tenacious. L.A. finally clinched it past midnight.....almost 12:30 AM East Coast time.
Old 06-21-14, 10:32 AM   #425
Teal Sc400
Lexus Champion

Quote:
Congrats! Link on your Kings winning the Cup. I'm still in mourning/grieving that my Rangers lost their chance to get the Cup, it's so difficult just to get to the Finals. Reason for the delay, of finally posting Congratulations to you/Link and your Kings. Took the Rangers 20 years already bought out B. Richards, which was the right move and Sathers' fault for giving him such a long term contract for a player in his thirty's. Rangers need to sign some important RFA's (Zuccie/Brassard) players this coming year and will probably lose some, of the URFA's such as Boyle/Moore/Poulliot.

Last edited by Teal Sc400; 06-21-14 at 04:03 PM..
Teal Sc400 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-14, 07:45 PM   #426
Joey-E
Lexus Champion

Wish i can live this over and over!

Old 06-22-14, 07:09 AM   #427
link13
Lexus Champion

Yeah, man, what a fantastic moment. So happy for Marty for scoring the clincher against Chicago and then doing it again against New York. The classless Duckies fans I know littered Facebook with, "we got ours first" posts, but they don't have 2 in 3 years, so there's that.
TLN #13
1994 Lexus GS300
1985 Toyota Corolla GT-S
Los Angeles Kings hockey
Old 06-22-14, 01:11 PM   #428
Joey-E
Lexus Champion

Quote:
Yeah, man, what a fantastic moment. So happy for Marty for scoring the clincher against Chicago and then doing it again against New York. The classless Duckies fans I know littered Facebook with, "we got ours first" posts, but they don't have 2 in 3 years, so there's that.
Amen!
Old 06-23-14, 12:54 PM   #429
link13
Lexus Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teal Sc400 View Post
Congrats! Link on your Kings winning the Cup. I'm still in mourning/grieving that my Rangers lost their chance to get the Cup, it's so difficult just to get to the Finals. Reason for the delay, of finally posting Congratulations to you/Link and your Kings. Took the Rangers 20 years already bought out B. Richards, which was the right move and Sathers' fault for giving him such a long term contract for a player in his thirty's. Rangers need to sign some important RFA's (Zuccie/Brassard) players this coming year and will probably lose some, of the URFA's such as Boyle/Moore/Poulliot.
Thank you for the classy congratulatory post. Your Rangers were a tough opponent. I didn't like watching Henrik and Zuccie lose. I like both of those guys and, against any other opponent, I would have been rooting for them.

Hoovey, thank you for the congrats you posted as well.
TLN #13
1994 Lexus GS300
1985 Toyota Corolla GT-S
Los Angeles Kings hockey
Old 06-23-14, 12:54 PM