***Official 2013-2014 NHL Season*** - Page 29 - Club Lexus Forums

Log In 

***Official 2013-2014 NHL Season***

Reply
 
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-14-14, 05:29 AM   #421
link13
Lexus Champion
 
link13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: CA, S. OC
Posts: 3,209
Default

I am so happy the Los Angeles Kings won the Stanley Cup. I feel kind of bad for Teal, who is a Rangers fan. I have been there before when the Kings lost in 1993 and it is not fun. I am grateful for your class that you showed through the playoffs. The Rangers were a much more formidable opponent that the series results tell. 3 OT games and 2 of those were 2 OT. I appreciate the class you always show in here, Teal. We love the game. Your guys showed up big time. Hats off to a great and classy opponent.
link13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-14, 04:35 PM   #422
Hoovey2411
Moderator
Thread Starter
iTrader: (16)
 
Hoovey2411's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: California
Posts: 33,696
Default

Congrats Link and Joey, your boys earned it. Kings are resilient as hell. I'm still boycotting the first Sharks game next season

Thank you all for contributing to the most successful CL NHL thread to date. Nearly doubles the participation of the last one!
Hoovey2411 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-14, 05:22 PM   #423
Joey-E
Lexus Champion
iTrader: (1)
 
Joey-E's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: I.E Southern California to SA,Texas
Posts: 4,434
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by link13 View Post
I am so happy the Los Angeles Kings won the Stanley Cup. I feel kind of bad for Teal, who is a Rangers fan. I have been there before when the Kings lost in 1993 and it is not fun. I am grateful for your class that you showed through the playoffs. The Rangers were a much more formidable opponent that the series results tell. 3 OT games and 2 of those were 2 OT. I appreciate the class you always show in here, Teal. We love the game. Your guys showed up big time. Hats off to a great and classy opponent.
Rangers were a tough group!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoovey2411 View Post
Congrats Link and Joey, your boys earned it. Kings are resilient as hell. I'm still boycotting the first Sharks game next season

Thank you all for contributing to the most successful CL NHL thread to date. Nearly doubles the participation of the last one!
Thanks man! Seriously had doubts and almost gave up when we were down in the series to your Sharks.
I didnt think we would make those come backs like we did!

Unbelievable!
Joey-E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-14, 04:00 PM   #424
mmarshall
Lexus Fanatic
 
mmarshall's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Virginia
Posts: 58,542
Default

Excellent match.....going into double overtime. The defense from the goalies was tenacious. L.A. finally clinched it past midnight.....almost 12:30 AM East Coast time.
mmarshall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-14, 10:32 AM   #425
Teal Sc400
Lexus Champion
 
Teal Sc400's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: MD
Posts: 1,936
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by link13 View Post
I am so happy the Los Angeles Kings won the Stanley Cup. I feel kind of bad for Teal, who is a Rangers fan. I have been there before when the Kings lost in 1993 and it is not fun. I am grateful for your class that you showed through the playoffs. The Rangers were a much more formidable opponent that the series results tell. 3 OT games and 2 of those were 2 OT. I appreciate the class you always show in here, Teal. We love the game. Your guys showed up big time. Hats off to a great and classy opponent.
Congrats! Link on your Kings winning the Cup. I'm still in mourning/grieving that my Rangers lost their chance to get the Cup, it's so difficult just to get to the Finals. Reason for the delay, of finally posting Congratulations to you/Link and your Kings. Took the Rangers 20 years already bought out B. Richards, which was the right move and Sathers' fault for giving him such a long term contract for a player in his thirty's. Rangers need to sign some important RFA's (Zuccie/Brassard) players this coming year and will probably lose some, of the URFA's such as Boyle/Moore/Poulliot.

Last edited by Teal Sc400; 06-21-14 at 04:03 PM.
Teal Sc400 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-14, 07:45 PM   #426
Joey-E
Lexus Champion
iTrader: (1)
 
Joey-E's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: I.E Southern California to SA,Texas
Posts: 4,434
Default

Wish i can live this over and over!


Joey-E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-14, 07:09 AM   #427
link13
Lexus Champion
 
link13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: CA, S. OC
Posts: 3,209
Default

Yeah, man, what a fantastic moment. So happy for Marty for scoring the clincher against Chicago and then doing it again against New York. The classless Duckies fans I know littered Facebook with, "we got ours first" posts, but they don't have 2 in 3 years, so there's that.
link13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-14, 01:11 PM   #428
Joey-E
Lexus Champion
iTrader: (1)
 
Joey-E's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: I.E Southern California to SA,Texas
Posts: 4,434
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by link13 View Post
Yeah, man, what a fantastic moment. So happy for Marty for scoring the clincher against Chicago and then doing it again against New York. The classless Duckies fans I know littered Facebook with, "we got ours first" posts, but they don't have 2 in 3 years, so there's that.
Amen!
Joey-E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-14, 12:54 PM   #429
link13
Lexus Champion
 
link13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: CA, S. OC
Posts: 3,209
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teal Sc400 View Post
Congrats! Link on your Kings winning the Cup. I'm still in mourning/grieving that my Rangers lost their chance to get the Cup, it's so difficult just to get to the Finals. Reason for the delay, of finally posting Congratulations to you/Link and your Kings. Took the Rangers 20 years already bought out B. Richards, which was the right move and Sathers' fault for giving him such a long term contract for a player in his thirty's. Rangers need to sign some important RFA's (Zuccie/Brassard) players this coming year and will probably lose some, of the URFA's such as Boyle/Moore/Poulliot.
Thank you for the classy congratulatory post. Your Rangers were a tough opponent. I didn't like watching Henrik and Zuccie lose. I like both of those guys and, against any other opponent, I would have been rooting for them.

Hoovey, thank you for the congrats you posted as well.
link13 is offline   Reply With Quote
 
 
Reply

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
***Official 2014-2015 NHL Season*** Hoovey2411 The Press Box 113 06-17-15 12:10 PM
Airrex finally G-SharK Suspension 28 12-26-14 01:14 AM
Miami Dolphins Chat Line! bob4256 Florida Lexus Club 137 08-05-13 01:17 PM
NBA 2010-2011 Season Thread LexFather The Press Box 1580 05-31-11 09:11 PM
A Few Night Shots in my SBM Apex84 IS - 1st Gen (2001-2005) 12 11-16-07 11:29 AM


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:46 AM.


Copyright © 2000-2016 Internet Brands, Inc. All Rights Reserved