Register Forgot Password?

The Official 2012-2013 NBA Season Thread

Closed Thread

Old 12-19-12, 10:33 PM   #46
Joey-E
Lexus Champion
Trader Score: (1)

Knicks are clearly the team in the East to beat this year
This ad is not displayed to registered members.
Register your free account today and become a member on Club Lexus!
Old 12-22-12, 11:33 AM   #47
xsh0tya
Lexus Test Driver
Trader Score: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joey-E View Post
Knicks are clearly the team in the East to beat this year
Knicks are really doing well this year. 2nd in the East. First place of course is reserved for MIAMI HEAT!!! Lets see how christmas day goes for your squad in the West when they face them.

The Clippers and the Thunder are the teams to beat in the West.
Old 12-23-12, 12:47 AM   #48
Joey-E
Lexus Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by xsh0tya View Post
Knicks are really doing well this year. 2nd in the East. First place of course is reserved for MIAMI HEAT!!! Lets see how christmas day goes for your squad in the West when they face them.

The Clippers and the Thunder are the teams to beat in the West.
I think the Knicks are a over all better team then the Heat. It will be a battle for sure when we play them in LA
Can't have both, pick one at least.
Old 12-26-12, 02:48 PM   #49
xsh0tya
Lexus Test Driver

Great Christmas day wins for the best teams in the league. Defend Champions MIAMI HEAT and LA....
CLIPPERS in the WEST! This will be a great finals if they both keep on track.
Old 12-26-12, 05:24 PM   #50
Joey-E
Lexus Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by xsh0tya View Post
Great Christmas day wins for the best teams in the league.
Yeah great win for the Lakers!!!

Not just any win, a win against the team to beat in the East this year the KNICKS!, we possibly witnessed a Finals preview showdown! and to top it off the lakers are not even fully there yet as a team! Yeaaahhhh

Last edited by Joey-E; 12-26-12 at 05:40 PM..
Old 12-26-12, 10:36 PM   #51
//LRD
Lexus Champion

Quote:
Yeah great win for the Lakers!!!

Not just any win, a win against the team to beat in the East this year the KNICKS!, we possibly witnessed a Finals preview showdown! and to top it off the lakers are not even fully there yet as a team! Yeaaahhhh
LMAO.. We possibly witnessed a first round playoffs preview tonight . And to top it off, Howard picks up where Bynum left off .. yeah , no .. Howard acting like a frustrated baby .. So glad he's a Lakers, fits right in .....

AC BODY KIT, Petrol Sevilles 20x9 FRT.20X11.5's RR, TEIN SS ride controlled by an EDFC, USDM 2JZ-GTE , BW S366, 264 cams, 4in dual exhaust Made 546 on 18lbs FUEL MANAGED BY Power Squirt 3 EMS ,ARISTO LSD 377. Fully built tranny By. //LRD BRAKES BY //LRD
Old 12-27-12, 12:59 AM   #52
Joey-E
Lexus Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by //LRD View Post
LMAO.. We possibly witnessed a first round playoffs preview tonight . And to top it off, Howard picks up where Bynum left off .. yeah , no .. Howard acting like a frustrated baby .. So glad he's a Lakers, fits right in .....
Excuse me but have you guys beat the Knicks?........Exactly NO! You havent and your supposed to be the best in the East? Lol sure

Still hung up on last year? Get over it already you and your aterick championship Lol Howards hard foul comes no where close to Bynums or nowhere close to his character. That ejection was a bad call in my opinion. Whole different outcome if he would of stayed in and played.

I bet you stick to every laker game like glue huh ? thats how much your obsessed with them and how much of a hater you are, you probably cry when we win! and itch to brag on the forums when we lose Lol.... i dont even care for the heat unless i catch a glimpse of them playing on espn or catch espn highlights

Yeah sure your gald hes with LA fear runs up your spine with the possibilty of even facing the lakers in the finals i know you will be praying you wont play us when were firing on all cylinders within time, thats even if you are even in the finals this year.... oh boy its going to be owning on this press box when that time comes quote me on that and keep it up

Last edited by Joey-E; 12-27-12 at 01:22 AM..
Old 12-27-12, 10:43 AM   #53
//LRD
Lexus Champion

Woosah somebody is mad

Quote:
Excuse me but have you guys beat the Knicks?........Exactly NO!: You havent and your supposed to be the best in the East? Lol sure
No they Haven't.. And yes the Heat are the best in the east. Have you seen the standings .

Quote:
Still hung up on last year? Get over it already you and your aterick championship Lol:
Look who's talking. How long has it been ???

Quote:
Howards hard foul comes no where close to Bynums or nowhere close to his character. That ejection was a bad call in my opinion. Whole different outcome if he would of stayed in and played.
I didn't compare fouls. I merely brought up the fact that the Lakers filled a spot. These players seem to take out their frustrations with hard fouls..

Quote:
I bet you stick to every laker game like glue huh ?
You sure would love to believe so. Like yourself I have cable as well.

Quote:
thats how much your obsessed with them and how much of a hater you are, you probably cry when we win! and itch to brag on the forums when we lose Lol.... i dont even care for he Heat
Yeah right on the last comment.. Unlike a lot of members on here. I have on problems being called a hater ..It is what it is .. You crack me up tho. You calling me obsessed and hater C"mon man here's just a couple

Quote:
"All Clipppeeerrs!" - Sportscenter Lol What a a** whipping haha any of you catch that? Heat looked stun shocked, embarrased and on the verge of crying again.
Championship repeat? I dont think so but only time will tell aye? Lol
Props to the clippers tho, heat had no answer for them.

Quote:
Wizards just spanked the Heat! The Worst team in the NBA!! Lol! Oh boy hahaha
There's more where that came from.

Quote:
Yeah sure your gald hes with LA fear runs up your spine with the possibilty of even facing the lakers in the finals
Quote:
i know you will be praying you wont play us when were firing on all cylinders within time, thats even if you are even in the finals this year. ..

Your joking right . The Lakers can't even make it out of the playoffs .

Quote:
oh boy its going to be owning on this press box when that time comes quote me on that and keep it up
Oh me oh my .. Keep it up is what I've been doing. I didn't run and hide in the 2010-2011 season. I stood there and took them on the chin one after the another. The better team won it, period . Plain and simple.

I leave you with this fixed quotes from one of your own.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vgrepo View Post
Your Spurs are 22-8 well above 500. Why aren't you cheering for them. Sorry, from now on I can only take criticism from fans that live in LA not elsewhere

AC BODY KIT, Petrol Sevilles 20x9 FRT.20X11.5's RR, TEIN SS ride controlled by an EDFC, USDM 2JZ-GTE , BW S366, 264 cams, 4in dual exhaust Made 546 on 18lbs FUEL MANAGED BY Power Squirt 3 EMS ,ARISTO LSD 377. Fully built tranny By. //LRD BRAKES BY //LRD

Last edited by //LRD; 12-27-12 at 11:11 AM..
Old 12-27-12, 02:01 PM   #54
Joey-E
Lexus Champion

Ok now i get it, your obessesed about me not the game Lol
Click the image to open in full size.
Old 12-27-12, 02:21 PM   #55
link13
Lexus Champion

Quote:
Ok now i get it, your obessesed about me not the game Lol
Click the image to open in full size.
Nah, dude, you're pretty contentious and you seem to go at the Heat fans (sorry, Heat fans, I just won't follow the all caps rule). They are the reigning champs and look like contenders this year again even more than our 14-15 Lakers. I know you don't like it when I say negative things about the Lakers and I should be chucked out of Laker fandom after being in it for 28 years, but our team sucks this year. Sorry for the reality check. Not very fanly of me, I'm sure.
TLN #13
2014 IS250 F Sport, Ultra White/Rioja Red
1994 Lexus GS300
1985 Toyota Corolla GT-S
Los Angeles Kings hockey
Old 12-27-12, 06:27 PM   #56
Allen K
Epic Allen
Trader Score: (4)

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/blog/ey...-avery-johnson

Avery out in Brooklyn

TLN # π--> Allen G(oat)

Thanks...
Old 12-28-12, 11:23 PM   #57
Joey-E
Lexus Champion

WOW talk about low class!!! Didnt find about this till tonight...he should of been fined aswell as suspended! This guy has always played dirty this just proves it even more so!
Old 12-29-12, 11:22 AM   #58
xsh0tya
Lexus Test Driver

Quote:
WOW talk about low class!!! Didnt find about this till tonight...he should of been fined aswell as suspended! This guy has always played dirty this just proves it even more so!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61feYZx5dFg
^ Shenanigans!!!
Have you ever played the game? Regardless, IMO it looked more like Wade was trying to balance after being pushed. If you have watched Wade play this isn't a malicious sack attempt. Since a lot of
folks who like to watch replays and slow motion got a hang of it the rest is history.
Wade reputation speaks for itself. Just to point out a few on his list of "low class" acts..
Known as D-Wade, Dwyane Wade is a professional basketball player for the Miami Heat.

In 2003, he founded The Wade’s World Foundation, which provides support to community-based organizations that promote education, health, and social skills for children in at-risk situations.

In 2008, he announced his partnership with former teammate Alonzo Mourning’s charitable foundation and co-hosted ZO’s Summer Groove, an annual summer event.

On December 24, 2008, Wade purchased a new home for a South Florida woman whose nephew accidentally burned down the family home.

In September 2009, Wade donated money from his foundation to keep the Robbins, Illinois public library from having to shut down.

In January 2010, Wade co-founded the Haitian earthquake relief fund with former teammate Alonzo Mourning.

Read more: http://www.looktothestars.org/celebr...#ixzz2GSyWP06a
Follow us: @looktothestars on Twitter | looktothestarsorg on Facebook
Old 12-29-12, 12:20 PM   #59
Joey-E
Lexus Champion

The guy clearly kicked him, even the leauge thought so, was a classless move but he is no stranger to these play calls one of the dirtiest players ever to play the game imo!

Off the court actions dont make up for your on the count playing!
Old 12-29-12, 02:40 PM   #60
Allen K
Epic Allen
Trader Score: (4)

Writer that covers the Heat for ESPN brought up some other moments

Quote:
But looking at Wade’s actions over the past few seasons, it is part of a case file that is building and increasingly getting him unsavory attention.

Here are the most memorable incidents:

• During a game in Boston in the 2011 regular season, Wade was hit with a flagrant foul for shoving Kevin Garnett after Garnett had leveled Mike Miller with a screen.

• In the 2011 playoffs, Wade got wrapped up with Rondo while going for a loose ball. After Rondo elbowed Wade, he appeared to stick his leg out and sweep Rondo to the court. It resulted in Rondo dislocating his elbow. At the time, Wade said it was inadvertent.

• Wade broke Kobe Bryant’s nose, raking him from behind during an unusual physical play during the 2012 All-Star Game. Bryant had fouled Wade twice previously in the game.

• During a regular-season game last April in Miami, Wade threw a forearm at Chicago Bulls guard Rip Hamilton after Hamilton bumped him trying to create space on the perimeter. Wade was called for a flagrant foul.

• During the first round of the playoffs last season, Wade threw the shoe of New York Knicks guard Mike Bibby off the court after Bibby lost it getting a rebound.

• During the second round of the playoffs, Wade blindsided Indiana Pacers guard Darren Collison on a fast break. Wade, who seemed to be reacting to not getting a shooting foul moments earlier, was assessed a flagrant foul.

Often, it has seemed Wade is caught reacting. A hard Garnett screen, a Rondo elbow, a foul or, in many cases, frustration at officials. Wade is an emotional player, and at times those emotions may push him over the line.
Full article can be found at this link

TLN # π--> Allen G(oat)

Thanks...
Old 12-29-12, 02:40 PM

Closed Thread