Register Forgot Password?

**** Miami Heat Championship repeat thread ****

Old 11-18-12, 04:48 PM   #61
//LRD
Lexus Champion
Trader Score: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vgrepo View Post
Your Raptors are 2-7 .222, well below 500. Sorry, can only take criticism from fans from FL not elsewhere
Well if that were true, then Joe Joe TX and Vossen Mike GA shouldn't be defending the Lakers on the Lakers thread ...

A fan is a fan ...
This ad is not displayed to registered members.
Register your free account today and become a member on Club Lexus!

AC BODY KIT, Petrol Sevilles 20x9 FRT.20X11.5's RR, TEIN SS ride controlled by an EDFC, USDM 2JZ-GTE , BW S366, 264 cams, 4in dual exhaust Made 546 on 18lbs FUEL MANAGED BY Power Squirt 3 EMS ,ARISTO LSD 377. Fully built tranny By. //LRD BRAKES BY //LRD
//LRD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-12, 12:06 AM   #62
xsh0tya
Lexus Test Driver

Quote:
Your Raptors are 2-7 .222, well below 500. Sorry, can only take criticism from fans from FL not elsewhere
Do they allow players not from FL to play on the team? That ***** cray!
Old 11-19-12, 07:15 AM   #63
baddis es
Lexus Champion
Trader Score: (3)

linkrim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joey-E View Post
Sure, reality sometimes hurt baddis you will lose games, your sqaud can be beat its just a matter of time before the pressure caves in with the ego manic, garanteed

Yup watched that a** whipping and enjoyed evey second of it thats right you got blown out in the 4th! not surprising lol

Highest payroll but we like to keep our star player maybe you heard of him Wont be long before that changes tho someones going to want more money very soon when contracts are up on your team like true drama queen status it be interesting to see if your team sticks together

Haha the interenet stats came close to home didnt it hahaha

Yeah what do I know
if the pressure got to the Heat they would of folded after the first year, going through all that criticism and then coming up short by 2-games of a title. but what was the reality...Lebron improved his post game, had one of the best seasons, playoffs and finals a player can ever have and topped it off with an Olympics gold. not to mention key pick-ups stepping up when it mattered, Battier and Miller

i havent seen the Heat get rid of any star players...we keep ours, Wade's still here (even tho I've been ready to trade him for a while now). Bosh is here to stay, so is Lebron (tho Lakers fan are all giddy to try and sign him after 2014 )

only player who has been a "drama queen", and it's been a majority of his career, is Kobe. refusing to play for a team that drafts him, running Shaq out of town because he wants to be #1, demanding a trade when he couldn't win, sweet-talking enemies to come play alongside him (Artest, Metta, Nash, etc) putting his teammates on blast (Gasol, Blake,etc) staring coaches down to get them fired...I'm eagerly waiting to see his next act. Kobe = DramaQueen of the NBA, lets not get things twisted now

a Kobe stan trying to get on me about internet stats, don't dig your own grave lol

and I ask myself that same question about you...what do you really know?!?

Hoi-Pong Customs
http://www.hoipongcustoms.com

-2002 GS300 -- de trend setter
-1999 Solara SE V6 (5spd) -- my double D
-1996 200sx SE-R (VVL swap) -- vtak killah!
baddis es is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-12, 11:36 AM   #64
Joey-E
Lexus Champion
Trader Score: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by baddis es View Post
if the pressure got to the Heat they would of folded after the first year, going through all that criticism and then coming up short by 2-games of a title. but what was the reality...Lebron improved his post game, had one of the best seasons, playoffs and finals a player can ever have and topped it off with an Olympics gold. not to mention key pick-ups stepping up when it mattered, Battier and Miller

i havent seen the Heat get rid of any star players...we keep ours, Wade's still here (even tho I've been ready to trade him for a while now). Bosh is here to stay, so is Lebron (tho Lakers fan are all giddy to try and sign him after 2014 )

only player who has been a "drama queen", and it's been a majority of his career, is Kobe. refusing to play for a team that drafts him, running Shaq out of town because he wants to be #1, demanding a trade when he couldn't win, sweet-talking enemies to come play alongside him (Artest, Metta, Nash, etc) putting his teammates on blast (Gasol, Blake,etc) staring coaches down to get them fired...I'm eagerly waiting to see his next act. Kobe = DramaQueen of the NBA, lets not get things twisted now

a Kobe stan trying to get on me about internet stats, don't dig your own grave lol

Thats some of the most ignorant crap ive ever read

I like how everything comes back to bashing the lakers when you cant back up anything , where this is a heat thread

its always something like this "Hey the heat played bad" and some heat nut swinger says "well the lakers blah blah blah"

And im the hater?
Old 11-19-12, 11:40 AM   #65
Joey-E
Lexus Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ndGF View Post
Lol Heat fans! Miami didnt even know they had a basketball team in the past until we gave them our legend Pat! Thats Dolphins territory!
Exactly!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xsh0tya View Post
Silly rabbits tricks are for kids... these under 500 laker fans aren't coming over here to start problems are they? Its early yet in the season, but can anyone tell me where each team is division and conference standings?
Sure says the Heat fan in a weak Eastern Conference

I just cant take heat fans serious lol never have and probably never will
Old 11-19-12, 12:45 PM   #66
//LRD
Lexus Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by baddis es View Post

Boy I'm sure glad your a Heat fan !!. Everything you stated is pure truth. I was not shocked to hear that the LA Lakers, were laying down plans to entice King James to wear the gold and purple. . There are no teams nor their fans who wouldn't welcome him with open arms ..I hated that dude when he played for Cleveland. And my reasons were simple. He didn't play for us. Kobe or Dwight on the other hand are perfect where there at , far far away from South Florida. Heat hater call our big three Diva's. I rather have Diva's then two backstabbing b, itches .

Quote:
.Sorry, can only take criticism from fans from LA not elsewhere :
I believe this true California native said it best . I change the state around to accommodate you Joey E

AC BODY KIT, Petrol Sevilles 20x9 FRT.20X11.5's RR, TEIN SS ride controlled by an EDFC, USDM 2JZ-GTE , BW S366, 264 cams, 4in dual exhaust Made 546 on 18lbs FUEL MANAGED BY Power Squirt 3 EMS ,ARISTO LSD 377. Fully built tranny By. //LRD BRAKES BY //LRD
Old 11-19-12, 07:58 PM   #67
Joey-E
Lexus Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by //LRD View Post
Boy I'm sure glad your a Heat fan !!. Everything you stated is pure truth. I was not shocked to hear that the LA Lakers, were laying down plans to entice King James to wear the gold and purple. . There are no teams nor their fans who wouldn't welcome him with open arms ..I hated that dude when he played for Cleveland. And my reasons were simple. He didn't play for us. Kobe or Dwight on the other hand are perfect where there at , far far away from South Florida. Heat hater call our big three Diva's. I rather have Diva's then two backstabbing b, itches .

I believe this true California native said it best . I change the state around to accommodate you Joey E
Old 11-20-12, 06:00 AM   #68
baddis es
Lexus Champion
Trader Score: (3)

linkrim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joey-E View Post
Thats some of the most ignorant crap ive ever read

I like how everything comes back to bashing the lakers when you cant back up anything , where this is a heat thread

its always something like this "Hey the heat played bad" and some heat nut swinger says "well the lakers blah blah blah"

And im the hater?

but what am I not backing up though or being ignorant about?

you said the Heat fold/cave under pressure and will crumble bcuz they "suck"...yet they actually bounced back better than before when they were struggling. seems to me you just can't accept the fact that, as happy as you were for hating on them in losing the Finals in 2011, they came back to rub it in your face and win it all convincingly in 2012 with Lebron going nuts throughout the season, the playoffs, and then Olympics.

and yes, YOU ARE the hater...all you do is try and make an excuse for every accomplishment the Heat/Lebron's made so far with your coments: "shortened-season, asterick, etc."
it's only right I put you in your place when you try and talk that garbage

stay salty my friend...
Click the image to open in full size.

Hoi-Pong Customs
http://www.hoipongcustoms.com

-2002 GS300 -- de trend setter
-1999 Solara SE V6 (5spd) -- my double D
-1996 200sx SE-R (VVL swap) -- vtak killah!
baddis es is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-12, 10:29 AM   #69
xsh0tya
Lexus Test Driver

#1 in the Eastern Conference!!!!
Old 11-29-12, 10:44 AM   #70
//LRD
Lexus Champion

I/m glad I'm a Heat fan !!! No in house fighting over here N.o jokes win or lose

Go Heat !!!!!

Old 11-30-12, 08:25 AM   #71
//LRD
Lexus Champion

Oh yeah our Miami Heat beat the Spurs backups ..

What an ugly win

Old 11-30-12, 08:59 AM   #72
Allen K
Epic Allen
Trader Score: (4)

I'll totally throw jokes in here too

My favorite Heat moment has to be this:

Click the image to open in full size.

But it might just be my enjoyment of photobombs

TLN # π--> Allen G(oat)

Thanks...
Allen K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-12, 09:50 AM   #73
//LRD
Lexus Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allen K View Post
I'll totally throw jokes in here too
That's okay Allen " I don't get butt hurt when my teams struggle because I A) it's a game and B) I'm not on the team."

Old 11-30-12, 09:50 AM   #74
xsh0tya
Lexus Test Driver

Great pick up this season!
Attached Images

Old 11-30-12, 10:13 AM   #75
Allen K
Epic Allen
Trader Score: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by //LRD View Post
That's okay Allen " I don't get butt hurt when my teams struggle because I A) it's a game and B) I'm not on the team."
Yup. Funny how Bosh has a better sense of humor than most folks in the entire sports forum.

Anywho, I wouldn't sweat the game yesterday. Despite what LeBron said after the game, when you hear 4 out of the top 5 players aren't playing, you're going to take it a little easy. Combine that with a deep Spurs bench that had nothing to lose and a competitive game (with all starters) turns into a trap game.

Re: Jesus Shuttlesworth, I see it as a combination of things - wide open looks, showing the Celtics what they kept dangling in trade talks, and enjoying the game again without having to butt heads with Rondo

I haven't been following the Heat (obviously) how is Lewis doing this year?

TLN # π--> Allen G(oat)

Thanks...
Allen K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-12, 10:13 AM

Tags
allen, butthurt, championship, heat, jason, meme, memes, miami, nba, photoshop, picture, pictures, ray, repeat, shotoshop, terry, wins