**** Miami Heat Championship repeat thread ****

Old 11-15-12, 05:00 PM   #46
bob4256
Lexus Champion
Trader Score: (17)

bob4256

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joey-E View Post
Our coach situation had it coming, its behind us now, yet your coach (supposedly) is on the hot seat of being fired every season it seems, he looks more like cheerleader on the sidelines.
Yup bandwagoners come out only in the playoffs if their team makes it so you go in hiding like your heat buddies is justified lmao, monter unleashed? Lol more like 3 divas on pms.

Ill be around all year long thru the ups and downs like a true fan see ya
No bandwagoners here bud. Just because I say the regular season doesnt matter, doesnt mean I dont watch every game I can.

I call them monsters, you call them divas, but theyre still champions at the end of the day
This ad is not displayed to registered members.
Register your free account today and become a member on Club Lexus!

My Build Thread
bob4256 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-12, 05:18 PM   #47
Joey-E
Lexus Champion
Trader Score: (1)

Of course al miami heat fans deny the bandwagon status but when your team was down and out i didnt hear anything, but now everyones a heat fan i havent met one die hard heat fan who knows their history without looking it up on the interenet.

More like bought championship in a shortend NBA season if they repeat they may get my respect but untill then they still seem like the same chumps they were before
Old 11-15-12, 05:53 PM   #48
bob4256
Lexus Champion
Trader Score: (17)

bob4256

Quote:
Of course al miami heat fans deny the bandwagon status but when your team was down and out i didnt hear anything, but now everyones a heat fan i havent met one die hard heat fan who knows their history without looking it up on the interenet.

More like bought championship in a shortend NBA season if they repeat they may get my respect but untill then they still seem like the same chumps they were before
Believe me, I know tons of people like that.

I started watching the Heat when they drafted Wade in 03 and became a fan when during the 05-06 season.

Bought championship? If anything it was harder than a regular season because of the compressed schedule IMO.

Think what you want, see what happens in the playoffs

My Build Thread
bob4256 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-12, 01:29 AM   #49
vgrepo
Driver School Candidate
Trader Score: (0)

That was a nail biter for you guys against denver huh? Up by 15+ down to 1..
vgrepo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-12, 08:38 AM   #50
baddis es
Lexus Champion
Trader Score: (3)

linkrim

Quote:
Your supposed to be defending champs and by your statments here, go undefeated Lol

Dont try to sugar coat it by the lakers loss, you guys got blown out in the 3rd and were almost down by 20 Points! With no D what so ever

Repeat still on? Lol sure lets see if the heat make it before the break without their emo breakdowns with eachother from all the pressure and thier arguments with their coach was pretty heated last night with baby bron bron telling the coach what to do
like i said in the other thread...you are DELUSIONAL!!! who ever claimed being undefeated?!?

and did you even watch the Clippers/Heat game?!?!? Lead after the 3rd was 10pts, Clips pulled away in the beginning of the 4th with Bledsoe going nuts.

and you should be the last to talk about coach and player tensions...your players stare at the coaches and they're fired lol

-2015 Mazda CX-5 Sport -- family hauler
-2002 GS300 -- garage queen
-2002 Infiniti G20 5port -- daily driver
-1993 Acura Integra GS -- pastime
baddis es is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-12, 08:58 AM   #51
baddis es
Lexus Champion

linkrim

Quote:

hahaha...bought a championship stay salty bro!!! i wonder who has the highest payroll in the league...go ahead you can tell us. then you can tell us how they've bought the titles the past couple years too.

and bcuz a fan cant pull history and stats for you on the spot, they're fairweather?!? I assume these are the Heat fans you meet in Cali...ex-Laker fans most likely. Did you really think they'd give you a good sum-up of a "die-hard fan?" again

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob4256 View Post
Believe me, I know tons of people like that.

I started watching the Heat when they drafted Wade in 03 and became a fan when during the 05-06 season.

Bought championship? If anything it was harder than a regular season because of the compressed schedule IMO.

Think what you want, see what happens in the playoffs
lol...you don't have to explain yourself to him. he's just a salty Lakers fan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vgrepo
That was a nail biter for you guys against denver huh? Up by 15+ down to 1..
since this team came together, it's been this way...big early game leads to slightly pulling away in the end or losing. coaching has plenty to do with that, and the fact that our defense has dropped dramatically since last year. about 75 games to go to correct things, we'll be right in the mix when the time comes...showed it last season/playoffs

Last edited by baddis es; 11-16-12 at 09:02 AM..
Old 11-16-12, 11:03 AM   #52
vgrepo
Driver School Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by baddis es View Post
since this team came together, it's been this way...big early game leads to slightly pulling away in the end or losing. coaching has plenty to do with that, and the fact that our defense has dropped dramatically since last year. about 75 games to go to correct things, we'll be right in the mix when the time comes...showed it last season/playoffs
Sounds, like the Heat caught the Los Angeles Lakers syndrome
Old 11-16-12, 12:25 PM   #53
baddis es
Lexus Champion

linkrim

Quote:
Originally Posted by vgrepo View Post
Sounds, like the Heat caught the Los Angeles Lakers syndrome
if that's the case and it leads to multiple title wins...i'm not complaining lol

Old 11-16-12, 12:51 PM   #54
//LRD
Lexus Champion

Every time Joe Joe goes on his Heat rants from here on out . I will always have this image in my head LMAO !!!

Click the image to open in full size.

Joe joe you have me super ... You have made it clean to me that your not a Spurs fans. Even though you live in SA, got it . . But now your jumping on the Miami Heat thread to be a cheerleader for the LA Clipppeeerrs!" .. Talk about jumping wagons Make up your mind Sr. Salty

AC BODY KIT, Petrol Sevilles 20x9 FRT.20X11.5's RR, TEIN SS ride controlled by an EDFC, USDM 2JZ-GTE , BW S366, 264 cams, 4in dual exhaust Made 546 on 18lbs FUEL MANAGED BY Power Squirt 3 EMS ,ARISTO LSD 377. Fully built tranny By. //LRD BRAKES BY //LRD
//LRD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-12, 05:35 PM   #55
Joey-E
Lexus Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by //LRD View Post
Every time Joe Joe goes on his Heat rants from here on out . I will always have this image in my head LMAO !!!

Joe joe you have me super ... You have made it clean to me that your not a Spurs fans. Even though you live in SA, got it . . But now your jumping on the Miami Heat thread to be a cheerleader for the LA Clipppeeerrs!" .. Talk about jumping wagons Make up your mind Sr. Salty
Not at all just pointing out the a** whipping by the other team in LA thats all was a great game

This is how i picture you guys

LRD nice pic bro Click the image to open in full size.

Baddis es same for you lol Click the image to open in full size.

I found your guys group pic how cute lol

When you loose Click the image to open in full size.

LMAO
Old 11-16-12, 05:54 PM   #56
Joey-E
Lexus Champion

Quote:
like i said in the other thread...you are DELUSIONAL!!! who ever claimed being undefeated?!?

and did you even watch the Clippers/Heat game?!?!? Lead after the 3rd was 10pts, Clips pulled away in the beginning of the 4th with Bledsoe going nuts.

and you should be the last to talk about coach and player tensions...your players stare at the coaches and they're fired lol
Sure, reality sometimes hurt baddis you will lose games, your sqaud can be beat its just a matter of time before the pressure caves in with the ego manic, garanteed

Yup watched that a** whipping and enjoyed evey second of it thats right you got blown out in the 4th! not surprising lol

Quote:
hahaha...bought a championship stay salty bro!!! i wonder who has the highest payroll in the league...go ahead you can tell us. then you can tell us how they've bought the titles the past couple years too.

and bcuz a fan cant pull history and stats for you on the spot, they're fairweather?!? I assume these are the Heat fans you meet in Cali...ex-Laker fans most likely. Did you really think they'd give you a good sum-up of a "die-hard fan?" again
Highest payroll but we like to keep our star player maybe you heard of him Wont be long before that changes tho someones going to want more money very soon when contracts are up on your team like true drama queen status it be interesting to see if your team sticks together

Haha the interenet stats came close to home didnt it hahaha

Quote:
lol...you don't have to explain yourself to him. he's just a salty Lakers fan.
Yeah what do I know

Last edited by Joey-E; 11-16-12 at 06:16 PM..
Joey-E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-12, 02:43 PM   #57
2ndGF
Lexus Test Driver

745207941 The_Ace_a_Spades

Lol Heat fans! Miami didnt even know they had a basketball team in the past until we gave them our legend Pat! Thats Dolphins territory!
| 2011 STARFIRE PEARL IS-F | PPE HEADERS | JOE Z EXHAUST | JOE Z INTAKE| AFE FILTER | Linea Corse LC818's | BC RACING BR COILOVERS & 16/12 SWIFT SPRINGS | 5% TINT | FULL FRONT CLEAR BRA | 7000K FOGS |
| JUNCTION PRODUCE |

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling."
Paul Walker
2ndGF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-12, 03:51 PM   #58
//LRD
Lexus Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ndGF View Post
Lol Heat fans! Miami didnt even know they had a basketball team in the past until we gave them our legend Pat! Thats Dolphins territory!

So what your saying is the Lakers wouldn't have won their last 3 championship if Chicago didn't give them Phil Jackson ..

AC BODY KIT, Petrol Sevilles 20x9 FRT.20X11.5's RR, TEIN SS ride controlled by an EDFC, USDM 2JZ-GTE , BW S366, 264 cams, 4in dual exhaust Made 546 on 18lbs FUEL MANAGED BY Power Squirt 3 EMS ,ARISTO LSD 377. Fully built tranny By. //LRD BRAKES BY //LRD
//LRD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-12, 09:28 AM   #59
xsh0tya
Lexus Test Driver

Silly rabbits tricks are for kids... these under 500 laker fans aren't coming over here to start problems are they? Its early yet in the season, but can anyone tell me where each team is division and conference standings?
Old 11-18-12, 11:32 AM   #60
vgrepo
Driver School Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by xsh0tya View Post
Silly rabbits tricks are for kids... these under 500 laker fans aren't coming over here to start problems are they? Its early yet in the season, but can anyone tell me where each team is division and conference standings?
Your Raptors are 2-7 .222, well below 500. Sorry, can only take criticism from fans from FL not elsewhere
Old 11-18-12, 11:32 AM