Register Forgot Password?

The *OFFICIAL* 2011: NBA FINALS Thread!

Old 06-14-11, 11:07 AM   #211
Ice350
Lexus Fanatic
Trader Score: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by oohpapi44 View Post
lol and you're the same person who didn't say ONE word about Lebron and Wade's mocking stunt but tried to mistakenly call out Dirk for saying the act was childish and ignorant.

How do YOU know how Lebron feels? The fact that you are getting sensitive on behalf of Lebron is even more funny than the jokes (and they are pretty damn funny).

This is what happens when you bandwagon ride... You should have jumped off long ago as this is where it ended up. But don't worry, training camp is only 4 short months away. You don't like what's going on in this thread there are 4 million others to chose from.
FYI, I've always disliked Dirk. Just because he is who he is. But I respect what he has done. I picked on him and stopped. I'm not going over and over and over again with the same crap.

Second, I'm not sensitive. I just prefer to not be part of a community that behaves so immaturely. I hope one person listens, places themselve in Lebrons' place and try to understand.

Thirdly, I know what threads I can view or not.

Looks like I pricked a nerve. You're telling on yourself.
This ad is not displayed to registered members.
Register your free account today and become a member on Club Lexus!

06 GS300 Obsidian
07 GS350 GFM
http://www.clublexus.com/gallery/sho...0&ppuser=14738
Ice350 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-11, 11:47 AM   #212
92 SC400
Lexus Champion
Trader Score: (0)

Quote:
lol fixed that for ya.... There's only one and as much as I like to make fun of his posts, I have to give him his props this time; congrats Tx.....
I meant in general not just on this forum...! haha

For the record, I have never really liked LeBron and the "Decision" made it easier to me to decide not to like him even more. I start to "hate" on LeBron in these playoffs. The guy has skills and it supremely talented, no doubt about that. I just don't like him. I think I may have alluded to this in an earlier post.
92 SC400 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-11, 12:02 PM   #213
oohpapi44
Lexus Fanatic

Send a message via AIM to oohpapi44 Send a message via MSN to oohpapi44 Send a message via Yahoo to oohpapi44

lmao, what nerve? Lebron had no rings before this season and has none after, my world hasn't changed one bit.

Show me the post where you acknowledged Wade and Lebron embarrasing their franchise and you as their 'fan'? There wasn't one. But you came on here to post this about Dirk...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice350 View Post
Dirk is not much more mature if he's gotta name call those guys to the media.
Dirk call their ACTS ignorant and childish, nothing about them as a person.

Place yourself in Lebron's shoes? Really? Wow, you should really take some time off from this section until you are fully healed from the loss. You hitched your ride to a loser and lost, suck it up and I would say take the criticism but it's not even being directed at you. Everyone has given all of the arrogant Heat fans a pass and directed every barb at Lebron. So really, what are you upset about again?

Your team lost, deal with it. The Heat have lost 23 out of the last 24 years as well. If you're not used to it by now, help yourself out and just stop watching.

lol 92_SC400, I know what you meant, I was poking fun at Tx a lil bit before I had to give him props. I don't like Lebron because of the way he carries himself. It disrespects the game (which I love) when you crown yourself. You want something, earn it. And that's the lesson that seems to be dying more and more.

2001 - GS430, modded a lil bit
2011 - RX450h

Last edited by oohpapi44; 06-14-11 at 12:06 PM..
oohpapi44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-11, 03:33 PM   #214
Ice350
Lexus Fanatic

Quote:
lmao, what nerve? Lebron had no rings before this season and has none after, my world hasn't changed one bit.

Show me the post where you acknowledged Wade and Lebron embarrasing their franchise and you as their 'fan'? There wasn't one. But you came on here to post this about Dirk...

Dirk call their ACTS ignorant and childish, nothing about them as a person.

Place yourself in Lebron's shoes? Really? Wow, you should really take some time off from this section until you are fully healed from the loss. You hitched your ride to a loser and lost, suck it up and I would say take the criticism but it's not even being directed at you. Everyone has given all of the arrogant Heat fans a pass and directed every barb at Lebron. So really, what are you upset about again?

Your team lost, deal with it. The Heat have lost 23 out of the last 24 years as well. If you're not used to it by now, help yourself out and just stop watching.
I'm not upset.
I'm not frustrated.
I don't need any healing.
I just think enough is enough.
DOn't tell me what to watch. Be careful.

06 GS300 Obsidian
07 GS350 GFM
Old 06-14-11, 06:44 PM   #215
scubadorg
Driver

Be careful son. he gon E-Slap you!
Old 06-15-11, 04:15 AM   #216
Ice350
Lexus Fanatic

Message from LeBron
Congratulations Mavericks on the championship
...especially Dirk, J.Kidd, & Terry who have done so much for our league and worked so hard to get here. They deserve all the credit for what they have accomplished. Thank you to all my family, friends and especially the fans for standing by me this year. Miami fans are incredible. A special thank you to my teammates, coaches and Pat Riley and Micky Arison for all of their support. A lot to learn from this year, a lot to build on, and a lot of work to do this summer.

06 GS300 Obsidian
07 GS350 GFM
Old 06-15-11, 06:39 AM   #217
oohpapi44
Lexus Fanatic

Send a message via AIM to oohpapi44 Send a message via MSN to oohpapi44 Send a message via Yahoo to oohpapi44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice350 View Post
Be careful.
To Ice350

I sincerely and wholeheartedly apologize for telling you what to watch. I also apologize to you, Lebron, his mama, his fiance, the Heat, your car, Heat fans, thier officers, agents, directors and employees (as their interest may appear) for all of the jokes directed toward Lebron hereafter and thereunder that while I may not have originated or replicated but did find amusing. I did participicate in the amusement of another human being. I find my behavior reprehensible and hope you can forgive my actions so that I may live my days going forward without 'being careful'.

Sincerely;
OOHPAPI44
signed by my hand on this 15th day of June in the year 2011

I hope you find this acceptible

Quote:
Originally Posted by scubadorg View Post
Be careful son. he gon E-Slap you!
Yeah it worked, I couldn't sleep last night because of it.

2001 - GS430, modded a lil bit
2011 - RX450h
oohpapi44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-11, 07:46 AM   #218
Ice350
Lexus Fanatic

Quote:
To Ice350

I sincerely and wholeheartedly apologize for telling you what to watch. I also apologize to you, Lebron, his mama, his fiance, the Heat, your car, Heat fans, thier officers, agents, directors and employees (as their interest may appear) for all of the jokes directed toward Lebron hereafter and thereunder that while I may not have originated or replicated but did find amusing. I did participicate in the amusement of another human being. I find my behavior reprehensible and hope you can forgive my actions so that I may live my days going forward without 'being careful'.

Sincerely;
OOHPAPI44
signed by my hand on this 15th day of June in the year 2011

I hope you find this acceptible

Yeah it worked, I couldn't sleep last night because of it.
Now this is funny! Good reply! Sarcastic and condescending but funny.

06 GS300 Obsidian
07 GS350 GFM
Old 06-15-11, 07:46 AM

Tags
2011, 3000k, face, finals, gif, lebron, mom, nba, playoffs, rode, shocked, shouldve, smiley, stream, thread, thumbs, west