Register Forgot Password?

NBA 2010-2011 Season Thread

Closed Thread

Old 11-10-10, 09:30 AM   #46
LexFather
Trader Score: ()

Quote:
Originally Posted by baddis es View Post
i was at the game...plenty excitement (especially after a 20-pt lead), Millsap was UNSTOPPABLE. how many PF's do you know that will start draining 3's like he did!?! mind you, Millsap has a worst 3pt % than BEN WALLACE...talk about getting lucky at the right time!!! pure madness!!!

like another forum stated, even in a video game...you won't get Millsap to hit 3-3pts in a row, it's surreal!!

it was a tough loss, Heat shut down in the 4th and the Jazz just exploded on them (42pts!). plus having DWill foul out and letting the Jazz still win was more frustrating to accept.

Arroyo was lost as usual last nite, hampering the team. he gets the ball with wide open shots and awaits the defender. gets a first step on the defender with a shot at driving to the lane and pulls back. he plays like middle school kids, GARBAGE!!!

Bosh showed some inside presence (offensively)...hopefully he continues that trend. Wade had a great game, LBJ with a triple double. PG spot still needs sorting, PG, specifically Arroyo, is killing us. you can see LBJ and Wade trying to avoid passing to him because they can't rely on anything he's attempting...he's playing scared, BENCH HIM and bring in Chalmers or House already.

next up, BOS...let's see how this goes. stop Rondo, and you'll win...that simple.
Cool you were at the game. Wade is showing up, Lebron had a triple double but shot poorly. Bosh continues to be soft and getting abused down low which will continue all season long.
This ad is not displayed to registered members.
Register your free account today and become a member on Club Lexus!

Old 11-10-10, 09:34 AM   #47
rominl
exclusive matchup

Trader Score: (4)

that was some really bad 2nd half by the heat, total break down. millsap was unstoppable but for the heat, it was scary coz' they somewhat went back to the whole give you the ball and you do your job thing
Old 11-10-10, 11:02 AM   #48
baddis es
Lexus Champion
Trader Score: (3)

linkrim

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1SICKLEX View Post
Cool you were at the game. Wade is showing up, Lebron had a triple double but shot poorly. Bosh continues to be soft and getting abused down low which will continue all season long.
yea…going to try and attend as many as possible this year. hopefully NBA Finals games in Miami too

Bosh is still out of sync with the team…he did show some improvement offensively against the Hornets and last nite. he is attacking down low more…at least more than before. Defensively, he’s struggling…this is where I think Big should be the center to help out on his faults. Clearly Joel Anthony isn’t cutting it…I’d give up a couple blocked shots for a bigger body of inside presence on D and better rebounding.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rominl View Post
that was some really bad 2nd half by the heat, total break down. millsap was unstoppable but for the heat, it was scary coz' they somewhat went back to the whole give you the ball and you do your job thing
I thought it was more of Wade taking control than trying to involve the others more…to me, LBJ is shadowing himself out of the game at times. sure Wade is the go to guy, but LBJ should be attacking heavily as well. majority of the games, they’ve done well…and those that they lost, it was within arms reach. I’m hoping by the end of November, things become more cohesive…I mean, we have to be ready for Xmas!!!

-2015 Mazda CX-5 Sport -- family hauler
-2002 GS300 -- garage queen
-2002 Infiniti G20 5port -- daily driver
-1993 Acura Integra GS -- pastime
Old 11-10-10, 02:35 PM   #49
muhbuhtuh
Lexus Champion
Trader Score: (0)

hahah man millsap went crazy last night. hopefully he doesnt do that to the magic tonight D:
Old 11-11-10, 03:55 AM   #50
baddis es
Lexus Champion

linkrim

great games last night!!!

the Jazz keep rolling, another comeback, this time over the Magic. i think they were down by 18 at one point. D-Will is on fiyah!

ATL lost it's 3rd straight, MIL is an up and coming squad...love Jennings game and David Lee shows the nYk the middle finger, lol.

tonight has 3 good matchups...Lakers should roll over Denver since no KMart or Birdman. hopefully Miami can sort things out and put together a convincing win. and Chicago has it's hands full with GSW

Old 11-11-10, 11:37 AM   #51
muhbuhtuh
Lexus Champion
Trader Score: (0)

damn the jazz!!
Old 11-11-10, 11:48 AM   #52
LexFather

Jazz with 2 huge wins in Florida

Old 11-11-10, 10:04 PM   #53
LexFather

The Boston >Heat ownage continues

Old 11-11-10, 10:23 PM   #54
TWong350
Trader Score: (8)

Quote:
They got served, big time. I give Pat Riley less than three months before he's back on the bench.
Old 11-11-10, 11:14 PM   #55
LexFather

Lakers were up 14, now Denver up 7....smh..

Old 11-12-10, 04:26 AM   #56
baddis es
Lexus Champion

linkrim

Quote:
no D...and they pretty much let Rondo run his show. gotta slow him down to give yourself a chance to win

and Ray Allen...there's no excuse for not marking him, to many wide open attempts. you know he won't miss!

then there's Bosh and his staring at Rondo's dunk...he should of laid Rondo flat on the floor!!! i think he needs a few cycles of steroids so he's constantly agressive/angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWong1200 View Post
They got served, big time. I give Pat Riley less than three months before he's back on the bench.
i doubt you'll see Riles make it down, but I do see some additions making it way to the team. i think he'll give Spol's this year before taking over (if it is to happen).

it would be smart of them to go out and sign Dampier and cut Maglore...low post D is struggling. and for the millionth time, BENCH Arroyo! sign back Beverly, at least he'll be able to play D

lost my voice yelling last night at the game ( my lady got mad/embarassed, ahh wells gave her the sign --> ) i must of been the only one cheering them on when they were down. the rest of the crowd wasnt even trying to help give them that homecourt push, disappointing

Quote:
Lakers were up 14, now Denver up 7....smh..
I didnt think the Nuggets would show up but they came out firing...Lawson is just lightning fast. loved the dunk by Brown...

Gasol had a horrible game, he was 4-18 I think...plus a no show from Odom, seems more like him

for the Lakers, it's their REAL first challenge from a high contender...next up is Chicago.

Last edited by baddis es; 11-12-10 at 06:26 AM..
Old 11-12-10, 08:10 AM   #57
LexFather

^^^ To be honest I don't think Denver is a real challenge. They are not good and the Lakers honestly just lost to a sorry team and Gasol +Kobe off shooting nights didn't help.

Both the Heat and Denver are 5-4 but I consider the Heat a much better team.

Old 11-12-10, 08:24 AM   #58
TXSTYLE
Lexus Fanatic
Trader Score: (1)

Send a message via Yahoo to TXSTYLE

Great game last night and congrats to Nuggets! They looked to be fading in the 4th but Smith, Lawson, and that rookie pg took control while Lakers got complacent settling for failed 3s and of course relying soley on Kobe.
Old 11-12-10, 10:38 AM   #59
baddis es
Lexus Champion

linkrim

Quote:
^^^ To be honest I don't think Denver is a real challenge. They are not good and the Lakers honestly just lost to a sorry team and Gasol +Kobe off shooting nights didn't help.

Both the Heat and Denver are 5-4 but I consider the Heat a much better team.
they’re a WCF contender, NBA Finals is another story. the Nuggets have a descent team. plus they played short-handed on defense since Kmart and Birdman were out. the Lakers should of capitalized on that.

I agree with you on the Heat , but the Nuggets do have some depth and match-up well. they shouldn’t be taken lightly…

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXSTYLE View Post
Great game last night and congrats to Nuggets! They looked to be fading in the 4th but Smith, Lawson, and that rookie pg took control while Lakers got complacent settling for failed 3s and of course relying soley on Kobe.
Lawson was out of control…probably 2nd fastest player to John Wall right now.

Kobe forcing shots? are you sure???

Old 11-15-10, 10:02 AM   #60
TXSTYLE
Lexus Fanatic
Trader Score: (1)

Send a message via Yahoo to TXSTYLE

So... The Lakers ARE defeatable...

Old 11-15-10, 10:02 AM