oohpapi44 would beat both 9 20.45%
Voters: 44. You may not vote on this poll

Kobe: I can beat LeBron one-on-one 'in my sleep'

Old 10-15-10, 05:46 PM   #31
rominl
exclusive matchup

Trader Score: (4)

hahaha ouch
This ad is not displayed to registered members.
Register your free account today and become a member on Club Lexus!
Old 10-15-10, 08:03 PM   #32
LexFather
Trader Score: ()

Give the rock Lechoke!

Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by LexFather; 10-15-10 at 08:09 PM..
Old 10-16-10, 12:25 AM   #33
rominl
exclusive matchup

that last shot was unbelievable
Old 10-17-10, 07:26 PM   #34
oohpapi44
Lexus Fanatic
Trader Score: (1)

Send a message via AIM to oohpapi44 Send a message via MSN to oohpapi44 Send a message via Yahoo to oohpapi44

LMAO Mike.... Damn

2001 - GS430, modded a lil bit
2011 - RX450h
oohpapi44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-10, 01:58 PM   #35
bagwell
Lexus Fanatic
Trader Score: (0)

nice....! I bet there are some Lebron shots like that as well versus Kobe...hint hint...
Old 10-18-10, 06:56 PM   #36
LexFather

Quote:
Originally Posted by bagwell View Post
nice....! I bet there are some Lebron shots like that as well versus Kobe...hint hint...
THe whole vid is good but go to 3:20 to see what Lechoke does

Old 10-18-10, 10:33 PM   #37
rominl
exclusive matchup

i focus more on 4:11. AT THIS POINT, kobe is ahead of lebron (pretty clear in my eyes).
Old 10-19-10, 06:57 AM   #38
kamlung
Lead Lap
Trader Score: (7)

Send a message via AIM to kamlung

it was one of the reasons i felt LeCon would stay in the eastern conf... he wouldn't be able to handle the west...
Old 10-20-10, 12:39 PM   #39
Davtown
Lexus Champion

http://espn.go.com/blog/los-angeles/...ron-james#more

And here are the numbers: Kobe has scored 20 points (free throws included) on 27 isolation plays when guarded on-ball by LeBron, while LeBron has scored seven points on 13 isolation plays when guarded by Kobe. Bryant shot 9-for-28 (32%) from the field with two turnovers, while James was two-for-eight (25%) with just one gaffe. Finally, on a points-per-play basis, Kobe is ahead .74 to .54.

davgoatTLN#11
Davtown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-10, 08:00 PM   #40
onihc
I heart Honda

kobe can beat lebron.
durant can beat lebron
kobe vs. durant? now this is a toss up.

1996 Specialized Hardrock Ultra SS 53x20
2011 Raleigh Record Ace Ultegra
2011 Fuji Nevada full rigid
2014 Angels baseball
onihc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-10, 08:28 PM   #41
baddis es
Lexus Champion
Trader Score: (3)

linkrim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davtown View Post
http://espn.go.com/blog/los-angeles/...ron-james#more

And here are the numbers: Kobe has scored 20 points (free throws included) on 27 isolation plays when guarded on-ball by LeBron, while LeBron has scored seven points on 13 isolation plays when guarded by Kobe. Bryant shot 9-for-28 (32%) from the field with two turnovers, while James was two-for-eight (25%) with just one gaffe. Finally, on a points-per-play basis, Kobe is ahead .74 to .54.

LBJ has taken his team to the Finals, had 60+ win seasons, won MVP's and I can go on and on and on...all while doing this with no help in Cleveland

KB, during his 2-years after Shaq and before Gasol (when he didnt have any all-stars on his team)...had 2 straight first round exits. yeah, KB all day!!!

^^^those are the only stats you'll ever need to reference! LBJ is the better player...he makes his TEAM better, KB? never-that!

Hoi-Pong Customs
http://www.hoipongcustoms.com

-2002 GS300 -- de trend setter
-1999 Solara SE V6 (5spd) -- my double D
-1996 200sx SE-R (VVL swap) -- vtak killah!
baddis es is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-10, 08:40 PM   #42
Davtown
Lexus Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by baddis es View Post
LBJ has taken his team to the Finals, had 60+ win seasons, won MVP's and I can go on and on and on...all while doing this with no help in Cleveland

KB, during his 2-years after Shaq and before Gasol (when he didnt have any all-stars on his team)...had 2 straight first round exits. yeah, KB all day!!!

^^^those are the only stats you'll ever need to reference! LBJ is the better player...he makes his TEAM better, KB? never-that!
LOL

This thread is about 1 on 1. The stats I posted are the only stats you'll ever need to reference. The stats you posted are irrelevant to this thread.

Outside of 1 on 1 context, you can either refer here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...by_Kobe_Bryant
Or simply: 5 rings, 2 finals MVPs

lol at bashing Kobe for not doing well with Kwame Brown (lol) being the 2nd best player on his team while praising LeBron for getting out of one of the weakest Eastern conferences in 07 or for getting 60+ wins in the regular season when real teams aren't really trying (and also in a weak Eastern conference) and then losing in the playoffs.

I just have one question for you.....

U mad?
davgoatTLN#11
Davtown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-10, 12:02 AM   #43
LexFather

Lebron scored 81 in a game, 64 in 3 quarters or 35 in a season?

Alriiiiiighty then
Old 10-21-10, 07:23 AM   #44
oohpapi44
Lexus Fanatic
Trader Score: (1)

Send a message via AIM to oohpapi44 Send a message via MSN to oohpapi44 Send a message via Yahoo to oohpapi44

Quote:
Originally Posted by baddis es View Post
You can go on and on and be wrong at every single turn.

Took his team to the Finals in a Conference that was so weak the top team had a 64% winning percentage while the West dominated. Had Cleveland been in the West, they would have been the 6th seed that year (if they made it at all).

60+ win season - see my 'weak confrerence' point above

Won MVP - see my 'weak conference' point again.

No help in Cleveland - ok how does that make him any different that year than:

Bosh in Toronto
Howard in Orlando
Bulls had nobody
Wizards were horrible

And that's just the bums in the Eastern Conference that year that made the playoffs.

And shall I remind you of LeCon's performance (or lack thereof) in the Finals since we are referencing stats with no backdrop:

42.5 mins per game
22 points per game (1 every other minute)
FG: 35%
3pt: 20%
FT: 69%
7.0 rebounds per game (1 every 6 minutes)
5.75 turnovers per game (1 every 7 minutes)

I don't think I need to go and look for Kobe's stats for comparison.

2001 - GS430, modded a lil bit
2011 - RX450h
oohpapi44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-10, 07:34 AM   #45
baddis es
Lexus Champion
Trader Score: (3)

linkrim

Quote:
LOL

This thread is about 1 on 1. The stats I posted are the only stats you'll ever need to reference. The stats you posted are irrelevant to this thread.

tell me when there is a 1 on 1 league, then we’ll say it’s “irrelevant”. all the stats you posted surely didn’t involve any assistance from that thing they call teammates. I’m sure KB would agree with you though.

Outside of 1 on 1 context, you can either refer here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...by_Kobe_Bryant
Or simply: 5 rings, 2 finals MVPs

KB has 5 rings…I have no beef with that, trust me, he’s a great player and deserves everyone of them. but when you say 5-rings, it’s like stating he was the leading force behind all 5. Kobe led the Lakers to 2-trophies, and was apart of 5 all together. I do think, though, that this year MVP should of went to Gasol, he deserved it more so than KB IMO as he played the more intricate part of the Finals. however, KB has 2-trophies with both MVP’s…congrats to him!

when you look at LBJ’s achievements compared to KB’s…LBJ is in the same sentences as Oscar Robertson and MJ. that’s a BOLD statement on it’s own. No KB mentioned in these phrases, but one and that’s championships

see some achievements below:
• One of four players in NBA history to average at least 20 points, 5 rebounds, and 5 assists in their rookie season.[1]
o Includes Oscar Robertson, Michael Jordan, Tyreke Evans.
• One of five players in NBA history to average over 25 points, 7 rebounds and 7 assists in a season (achieved this four times).[1]
o Includes Oscar Robertson (achieved this six times), John Havlicek (achieved this twice), Larry Bird, and Michael Jordan.
• One of three players in NBA history to average at least 30 points, 7 rebounds and 7 assists in a season.[1]
o Includes Oscar Robertson (achieved this five times) and Michael Jordan.
• One of four players in NBA history to average at least 31 points, 7 rebounds and 6 assists in a season.[1]
o Includes Oscar Robertson (achieved this twice), Jerry West, and Michael Jordan.
• One of two players in NBA history to average at least 27 points, 6 rebounds and 6 assists for six consecutive seasons.[1]
o Behind Oscar Robertson, who achieved this eight consecutive times.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...y_LeBron_James

but ridicule LBJ for ensuring he’s getting his best chance at gaining a trophy by joining the Heat. I mean, he doesn’t win one with the Cavs and you say he’s not even on KB’s level because KB has trophies under his belt, but LBJ decides to put himself in a position to win multiple championships and he’s now a sell-out and a “Lechoke” for doing so. what can I say, haters will always hate…and we’ll just have to wait and see who’ll get the last laugh.

lol at bashing Kobe for not doing well with Kwame Brown (lol) being the 2nd best player on his team while praising LeBron for getting out of one of the weakest Eastern conferences in 07 or for getting 60+ wins in the regular season when real teams aren't really trying (and also in a weak Eastern conference) and then losing in the playoffs.

if KB is such a GREAT player, it wouldn’t matter how good/bad Kwame was. he should of taken his team further. I mean, KB is supposedly the next best thing to MJ and MJ would not allow himself to be ousted in the first round…regardless of his team. KB was to focused on getting out of LA rather than carrying his team. talk about heart! KB had none until the Lakers traded for Gasol.

yea, make excuses for 60+ wins and the East’s strength…I’m sure the Cavs lost to all the west teams those years. LBJ had as much of a battle as KB during the 82-games…let me guess, the opposing teams play KB harder than LBJ. is that your next excuse? seems to me that you’re the mad one in here

I just have one question for you.....

U mad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1SICKLEX View Post
Lebron scored 81 in a game, 64 in 3 quarters or 35 in a season?

Alriiiiiighty then

your point? KB can score…does that mean LBJ doesn’t? how good is KB’s defense? what about his passing (LMAO…we know KB doesn’t pass).

and the most important question of them all, does KB make his teammates better players?

LBJ surely does…and we’ll see that with the Cavs this year as they struggle. MJ surely did…we saw what happened when he left Pippen in control. when KB was by himself, he DID NOT. I remind you, 2-first round exits and crying to be traded.

Hoi-Pong Customs
http://www.hoipongcustoms.com

-2002 GS300 -- de trend setter
-1999 Solara SE V6 (5spd) -- my double D
-1996 200sx SE-R (VVL swap) -- vtak killah!
baddis es is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-10, 07:34 AM

Tags
accuracy, beat, beats, bryant, dunking, jump, kobe, lebron, lebrons, mad, quote, responds, rings, shooting, shot, sleep