Need Iphone 4S case ideas - Club Lexus Forums


Need Iphone 4S case ideas

Reply
 
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-12-12, 06:29 PM   #1
Lexmex
Super Moderator
Thread Starter
 
Lexmex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Miami, Florida
Posts: 16,467
Default Need Iphone 4S case ideas

Been looking for my fiance at IPhone 4S cases for her (any color, any design) and looking for something cool, unique. Anyone got any ideas (photos, etc.)?
Lexmex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-12, 06:45 PM   #2
deadbolt67
Driver School Candidate
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: AL
Posts: 32
Default

How about cheap and made in the US? Grab a Magpul case. Comes in black, orange, foliage green and desert tan. Excellent fit and good looks without the extra bulk.
deadbolt67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-12, 06:53 PM   #3
2008GSh
Lead Lap
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: HI
Posts: 686
Default

My wife has one of these "Hawaiian" ones.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/iPhone-4-4S-...item4161c9d9d4

If she is anything like my wife she will prefer several cheap ones than one of the $15 buck ones that they sell at the mall... or $25 ones they sell at the Apple Store... When you can easily get these for $3-5 shipped on flee bay I don't know how the guys in the malls sell ANY.
2008GSh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-12, 07:56 PM   #4
Lexmex
Super Moderator
Thread Starter
 
Lexmex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Miami, Florida
Posts: 16,467
Default

Price isn't a problem here. She has kind of a simple reddish/pinkish chrome case right now.

I was thinking more like this one I used to have with my 3GS,
Amazon Amazon

Has Netflix and Slingbox on her apps and sitting it up like this might be useful.
Lexmex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-12, 07:57 PM   #5
Lexmex
Super Moderator
Thread Starter
 
Lexmex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Miami, Florida
Posts: 16,467
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2008GSh View Post
My wife has one of these "Hawaiian" ones.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/iPhone-4-4S-...item4161c9d9d4

If she is anything like my wife she will prefer several cheap ones than one of the $15 buck ones that they sell at the mall... or $25 ones they sell at the Apple Store... When you can easily get these for $3-5 shipped on flee bay I don't know how the guys in the malls sell ANY.
That one is very nice. Her sister lives in Hawaii and she loves Hawaiian themes.
Lexmex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-12, 07:57 PM   #6
96SC4
Lexus Champion
iTrader: (2)
 
96SC4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: NY
Posts: 2,458
Default

http://custom.case-mate.com/?sitelin...FUZN4AodayxoGg

my wife had a custom casemate one made...hold up nicely after a year +, and she's rough with her phones

unique as you want!
96SC4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-12, 08:05 PM   #7
Lexmex
Super Moderator
Thread Starter
 
Lexmex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Miami, Florida
Posts: 16,467
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 96SC4 View Post
http://custom.case-mate.com/?sitelin...FUZN4AodayxoGg

my wife had a custom casemate one made...hold up nicely after a year +, and she's rough with her phones

unique as you want!
Now that's cool. That makes me want to put my avatar of my RX300 at my track in Mexico on one of those.
Lexmex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-12, 08:12 PM   #8
96SC4
Lexus Champion
iTrader: (2)
 
96SC4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: NY
Posts: 2,458
Default

^^^yeah, def worth it... ONLY thing i don't like about it is, it has a glossy smooth feeling to it
i prefer covers with a little rubbery textured feeling to them(for grip)

but it's like anything...you'd get used to it
96SC4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-12, 08:21 PM   #9
Brian@Vossen
Former Sponsor
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Florida
Posts: 2,949
Default

We debuted our iPhone 4/S cases recently and people love them. Real aluminum a variety of colors and real carbon fiber backing. I enjoy mine.
http://www.vossenwheels.com/store/


Brian@Vossen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-12, 09:17 PM   #10
FMLis300
Lead Lap
 
FMLis300's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Makakilo, HI
Posts: 469
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadbolt67 View Post
How about cheap and made in the US? Grab a Magpul case. Comes in black, orange, foliage green and desert tan. Excellent fit and good looks without the extra bulk.
It comes in Pink too for the ladies (or others). I had both the executive and field case for my 4. Didn't really like them as they got loose after a few months.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike@Vossen View Post
We debuted our iPhone 4/S cases recently and people love them. Real aluminum a variety of colors and real carbon fiber backing. I enjoy mine.
http://www.vossenwheels.com/store/

http://www.vossenwheels.com/store/im...G_6971_0ea.jpg
http://www.vossenwheels.com/store/im...G_7161_0ea.jpg
Pretty cool!
FMLis300 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-12, 10:12 PM   #11
Roninsan
Rookie
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: California
Posts: 77
Default

How about these? It maybe too trendy for some tho.

http://fatlace.3dcartstores.com/iPhone_c_98.html

http://store.rotiform.com/product/ro...um-bumper-case
Roninsan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-12, 10:27 PM   #12
deadbolt67
Driver School Candidate
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: AL
Posts: 32
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FMLis300 View Post
It comes in Pink too for the ladies (or others). I had both the executive and field case for my 4. Didn't really like them as they got loose after a few months.



Pretty cool!
I have one of the Gen 2 cases and I have not experienced any looseness like I did with the first revision. Still hard to beat for $10.00.
deadbolt67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-12, 10:45 PM   #13
<VENOM>
Lexus Champion
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: NYC/ATL
Posts: 2,618
Default

Otter Box Commuter Series
<VENOM> is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-12, 10:56 PM   #14
darkdream
Lexus Champion
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Socal
Posts: 2,371
Default

I like my lifeproof case. It is barely noticeable in size increase and it is completely waterproof. The case will not stretch over time like silicon ones nor have reception problems like many aluminum bummer cases do.
darkdream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-12, 11:54 PM   #15
FMLis300
Lead Lap
 
FMLis300's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Makakilo, HI
Posts: 469
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by <VENOM> View Post
Otter Box Commuter Series
Just got this case. Really good and comes with screen protector. Only think I dislike is the gaping hole in the back piece for the apple logo.
FMLis300 is offline   Reply With Quote
 
 
Reply


Tags
4s, carbon, case, cases, ebay, fiber, idea, iphone, iphone4s, lexus, review, rotiform, sale, sell, vossen

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:27 PM.


Copyright © 2000-2016 Internet Brands, Inc. All Rights Reserved