Go Back   Club Lexus Forums > General Forums > The Clubhouse
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

There are kittens in my back yard! (updated w crazy #### page 6)

Old 04-03-11, 11:18 PM   #61
Jewcano
No Sir, I Don't Like It
Trader Score: (4)

Send a message via ICQ to Jewcano Send a message via AIM to Jewcano Send a message via MSN to Jewcano Send a message via Yahoo to Jewcano Send a message via Skype™ to Jewcano

Fun Fact, All Kittens are born with Blue Eyes.

They are cute, even though I detest cats for the most part, kittens are an exception .
This ad is not displayed to registered members.
Register your free account today and become a member on Club Lexus!

01 GS430 -Yeahhhh awesome ride!
Friendster!!!
Jewcano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-11, 04:03 AM   #62
CrazySC300
Lexus Champion
Trader Score: (15)

I want one! It's too bad you can't have one shipped here to California overnight.
TLN#745
*Starts to breakdance on floor*
CrazySC300 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-11, 05:55 PM   #63
Och
Lexus Fanatic
Trader Score: (3)

Send a message via AIM to Och

At what age do I need to give them water? I'm still bottle feeding them, but I'm adding something called "second step" into their milk for the last couple days. They are already five weeks old.

Click the image to open in full size.

Och is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-11, 09:58 PM   #64
Micaiah
Trader Score: (0)

THAT's MY KITTY!!!!!! Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!

They should be fine with water now. They are almost ready to go home!! Awwww, I want him!!

F-Sport: wheels 19" | BBK | exhaust | sway bar kit | carbon fiber shift **** | mats | springs | shocks | intake

2003 IS300

2003 IS300 SportCross
Micaiah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-11, 10:08 PM   #65
Och
Lexus Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Micaiah View Post

THAT's MY KITTY!!!!!! Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!

They should be fine with water now. They are almost ready to go home!! Awwww, I want him!!
Hahaha, its funny, you actually like the one thats my favorite. I named her Asya I will actually try and keep her if my wife and daughter can cope with their allergies and if our dog gets along with them. He is an eleven year old toy poodle, and he was always the friendliest creature in the world, never attacked anyone, but he's very aggressive toward the cats and tries to bite them.

The one with one white and one black cheeks is Yasha, and he picked my wife as his favorite. And the one with black spot on the chin is Rudi, we're pretty sure she's a girl, and she pick our daughter as her favorite.

And thats our Poodle.

Old 04-25-11, 01:55 PM   #66
Micaiah

Any updates or current pic of the kitties?

F-Sport: wheels 19" | BBK | exhaust | sway bar kit | carbon fiber shift **** | mats | springs | shocks | intake

2003 IS300

2003 IS300 SportCross
Old 04-26-11, 08:49 PM   #67
Och
Lexus Fanatic

They are now six and a half weeks old, that if I didn't loose count. They are already eating regular cat food, no more bottle feeding. The first time I gave them cat food they went CRAZY when they tasted meat, lol.

They didn't want to stay in their box anymore, so I got rid of it and they are roaming free around the house starting this afternoon. I set up a litter box for them, I hope they figure out to use it.

On Sunday a friend of mine will be taking one of them (the one with one white and one black cheek.

We will be keeping the one with the black spot on her chin. She is not as cute as the other ones, but she has a very good personality and seems to get along very nicely with our dog.

Still haven't found a home for the other one. Shouldn't be a problem though as he is really cute, I'll find him a good home.

Old 04-26-11, 11:57 PM   #68
Micaiah

Wait. So what are you going to do with MY kitty? Nobody wants him??

They've gotten so big.....

BTW. Went over the thread again. This was on post 13....looks like your kitty with the chin spot.

2003 IS300

2003 IS300 SportCross
Old 04-27-11, 07:05 PM   #69
Och
Lexus Fanatic

^^^

This is completely heart breaking, I am very depressed right now

My daughter had allergies because of the kittens, then she went away for spring break, and she came back on Sunday, and her allergies came back. My wife is using her asthma inhaler several times a day - she never used it before the cats.

So to make a long story short, we concluded that we cannot keep any of the cats. Today a lady came by and took the one with black spot. On one hand I'm glad that I found her a good home, but on the other hand I'm heartbroken than I had to let her go, we are already very attached. My daughter has been crying the whole evening

Tomorrow another lady is supposed to come by and take a look at your kitty, and on Sunday I'm taking the other one to his new home in NJ.
Old 04-27-11, 11:17 PM   #70
Micaiah

Awwwwwwwwwwww..........I'm so sorry that you cannot keep one.

But I do feel that we have to think of it this way...You found those kittens and with the allergies that your family has you have taken them into your home and given them food, protection warmth and love. You got them to be strong enough and socialized enough to where they can now be adopted, safe and in loving homes. They are not going to be roaming the streets, struggling against predators and scavenging for food and having more kittens.

Thanks to your wonderful family for their sacrifices. Your home, your time, their allergy suffering...all to save the kittens.

You did good, and I was here to watch it. Thank you, Och for caring. You and your family are their heroes. ((hugs))

2003 IS300

2003 IS300 SportCross
Old 04-28-11, 09:22 AM   #71
Och
Lexus Fanatic

They are all gone

A lady came in and took the remaining two. Originally she was going to take one, and I was going to bring the other one to someone else in NJ, but then she mentioned that she will get him another kitten so he wont be alone, so I just told her she can have both, because they are already very bonded to each other.

This is totally awesome that they will be together, I gave the lady their bed so they have a familiar place in their new home.

Im so sad right now but life goes on.
Old 04-28-11, 09:42 AM   #72
deanshark
Lexus Champion

Hey Och, I applaud you man. You did a very good deed there, something most people would not have done. You took these kittens in, disrupted your lifestyle a bit, spent your hard earned money on kitty milk and food, and the time you spent helping these kittens out, WOW. Good story and it's nice to see there's still people in this world with heart. Too bad ya had to let them all go though. But just think, you raised them and now they're moving on to another chapter in thier life, just like your daughter will one of these days. You feel heartbroken now that they're all gone, how you gonna feel when your daughter moves out? I know what that's like, (3 times) deep depression. Watch out in the future, incase it happens again. Maybe you should look into the TNR like kitlz suggested to get the mother fixed so it doesn't happen again. Idk how it is in NY but here in Ct. we have a mobile clinic, that helps. http://www.everyanimalmatters.com/index.html Again, good job and thanks for careing.
deanshark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-11, 11:11 AM   #73
Micaiah

*sigh*

2003 IS300

2003 IS300 SportCross
Old 04-29-11, 06:29 AM   #74
Och
Lexus Fanatic

Whew, with all these kittens I had no time to do anything about their mom, and she is obviously pregnant again. I gotta trap her and bring her to get spayed, because this is crazy.
Old 04-29-11, 08:32 AM   #75
deanshark
Lexus Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Och View Post
Whew, with all these kittens I had no time to do anything about their mom, and she is obviously pregnant again. I gotta trap her and bring her to get spayed, because this is crazy.
Damn, she gets more action then I do. If she's pregnant they can't do anything with her now. Now's the season for them to be in heet. I wish ya all the luck in the world bud. I have 2 indoor cats (both neutered) and there's a bunch of stray cats around that keep spraying thier scent near my apartment. Most of the windows are right at ground level (b/c of the hill I'm on) and I have 1 window I can't even open anymore b/c of the smell. I'm trying to find a way to keep them away from here without harming them.
But anyway, Idk what part of NY you're in but maybe you should call http://www.humanesocietyny.org/ to see what can be done about her. You don't want to keep going through the same thing you just did, although it was a good deed.
deanshark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-11, 08:32 AM

Tags
3472544129, acclimate, approach, back, backyard, car, cat, indoor, kittens, living, missdoll69gmailcom, mother, och, rid, stray, yard