Greyhound Express shipping warning!!! - Page 3 - Club Lexus Forums

Greyhound Express shipping warning!!!

Old 02-19-14, 03:39 PM   #31
Lexus Test Driver

My brother once used the Greyhound service to ship out a bumper from his old car just to save some $$ on shipping. It was an ebay transaction too. I remember some old guy came with his SUV to pick up the package and give the receipt to my brother. He would then drop it off at the terminal and then the package would be transported into the Greyhound. Just by the thought of it just sounds so sketchy. But hey, luckily that package got to the destination with zero issues. So using the Greyhound is always a risk but you just have to understand that you get what you pay for. I personally would never consider using Greyhound. If you're gonna ship something expensive then you better make sure you can track it.
lyyca is offline   Reply With Quote

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
TX L Tuned Side Skirts in Black Onyx lev00221 2Gen GS430 / 400/ 300 Classifieds (98-05) 6 12-03-14 10:27 PM
Strafe Automotive | Body kits: JP, OEM, Fabulous, Wald, Ings+1 & MORE! Strafe Club Lexus Vendor Marketplace 17 09-14-11 03:42 AM
Wheel shipping question: what's the best/cheapest option currently? Frankdorn The Tire Rack's Tires, Wheels & Brakes Forum 5 01-14-09 09:56 AM
Got THE CALL ... sort of casey225 IS - 2nd Gen (2006-2013) 4 04-24-06 07:35 PM
Cheap Shipping, Any Ideas? phisig Car Chat 8 04-06-05 02:55 AM

diego, express, give, greyhound, lost, number, package, reviews, san, ship, shipping, sucks, things, time, tracking