Go Back   Club Lexus Forums > General Forums > The Clubhouse
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

How many of you now about this holiday March 14 ????

Old 02-14-08, 03:07 PM   #1
LEXUS_KID
Lexus Fanatic
Trader Score: (4)

Send a message via AIM to LEXUS_KID Send a message via Yahoo to LEXUS_KID
Default How many of you now about this holiday March 14 ????

You know the drill. Every 14th of February you get the chance to display your fondness for a significant other by showering her with gifts, flowers, dinner, shows and any other baubles that women find romantic. Every Valentines day you rack your brains for that one special, unique gift that will show your wife or girlfriend that you really do care for them more than any other. Now ladies, I'll let you in on a little secret; guys really don't enjoy this that much. Sure seeing that smile on your face when we get it right is priceless, but that smile is the result of weeks of blood, sweat and consideration. Another secret; guys feel left out. That's right, there's no special holiday for the ladies to show their appreciation for the men in their life. Men as a whole are either too proud or too embarrassed to admit it.

Which is why a new holiday has been created.

March 14th is now officially "Steak and BJ Day". Simple, effective and self explanatory, this holiday has been created so you ladies finally have a day to show your man how much you care for him.

No cards, no flowers, no special nights on the town; the name of the holiday explains it all, just a steak and a BJ. Thats it. Finally, this twin pair of Valentine's Day and Steak and ******* Day will usher in a new age of love as men everywhere try THAT much harder in February to ensure a memorable March 14th!

The word is already beginning to spread, but as with any new idea, it needs a little push to start the ball rolling. So spread the word, and help bring love and peace to this crazy world. And, of course, steak and BJ's.
This ad is not displayed to registered members.
Register your free account today and become a member on Club Lexus!

~WEALTH IS WHAT YOU ACCUMULATE, NOT WHAT YOU SPEND~

Last edited by O. L. T.; 02-15-08 at 10:18 AM..
LEXUS_KID is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-08, 03:27 PM   #2
LittleGz
Lexus Test Driver
Trader Score: (0)

LMAO!
I'm not gonna put myself out there but I don't need a specific day to give hime that. He's well taken care of in that arena each and every week and then some.

I guess I just put myself out there huh?

NELOC ~ ISFANATICS
LittleGz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-08, 03:35 PM   #3
RXSF

lol...this isnt going to fair well with the...

vegetarians.
Old 02-14-08, 03:58 PM   #4
Jewcano
No Sir, I Don't Like It

Send a message via ICQ to Jewcano Send a message via AIM to Jewcano Send a message via MSN to Jewcano Send a message via Yahoo to Jewcano Send a message via Skype™ to Jewcano

Lol, this thread is wrong on so many levels, but so right . Shame its a day before my Birthday though .

01 GS430 -Yeahhhh awesome ride!
Friendster!!!
Jewcano is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-08, 04:30 PM   #5
LEXUS_KID
Lexus Fanatic

Send a message via AIM to LEXUS_KID Send a message via Yahoo to LEXUS_KID

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleGz View Post
LMAO!
I'm not gonna put myself out there but I don't need a specific day to give hime that. He's well taken care of in that arena each and every week and then some.

I guess I just put myself out there huh?
This is 2 funny sorry

~WEALTH IS WHAT YOU ACCUMULATE, NOT WHAT YOU SPEND~
LEXUS_KID is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-08, 04:43 PM   #6
gengar
Moderator: LFA, Clubhouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewcano View Post
Lol, this thread is wrong on so many levels, but so right . Shame its a day before my Birthday though .
Why? Then you get it both days.
gengar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-08, 05:05 PM   #7
TYPEII
Lexus Champion
Trader Score: (5)

Send a message via AIM to TYPEII

I don't need a special day for that, when the wifey is in the mood, most days it's already March 14th...

1999 GS4 Burnished Gold Metallic
WHEELS: 20" Auto Couture Magnifique FR 20 x 8.5 +25 R 20 x 10 +32 BODY: L-Tuned Grill | L-Sportline Front | L-Tuned Side | Rod Millen Rear | WIN Rear Spoiler | Ugo Roof Wing | JDM Window Visor | DSR Type I Eyelids | Junction Produce OEM Tail Light SUSPENSION: Tein CS | Tein EDFC | Ugo Front Strut Bar PERFORMANCE: K&N FIPK | Carson Tuned Exhaust MISC: Puddle Lights | LED Mood Lighting | LED Blinker Side Mirrors with Puddle Lights| Q45 Retro
TYPEII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-08, 05:07 PM   #8
kRonX
Lead Lap
Trader Score: (1)

Sounds like protein day for both you and your significant other. Some one needs to start printing it on calendars to remind everyone of that very special day
kRonX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-08, 06:28 PM   #9
Balling
Pole Position

Send a message via AIM to Balling Send a message via MSN to Balling Send a message via Yahoo to Balling Send a message via Skype™ to Balling

Incorrect to an extent lol
In japan march 14th is "White Day"
Basically on Feb 14th, the wife gives her husband whatever, then on March 14th, the husband does his duty by "one upping" the wives gift to show his love or some bull****

Me and the wife are doing it this year its kinda fun, shes all like Whatcha gonna get me.
Old 02-15-08, 06:28 AM   #10
cHiTwNGS43
Lexus Test Driver
Trader Score: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LEXUS_KID View Post
You know the drill. Every 14th of February you get the chance to display your fondness for a significant other by showering her with gifts, flowers, dinner, shows and any other baubles that women find romantic. Every Valentines day you rack your brains for that one special, unique gift that will show your wife or girlfriend that you really do care for them more than any other. Now ladies, I'll let you in on a little secret; guys really don't enjoy this that much. Sure seeing that smile on your face when we get it right is priceless, but that smile is the result of weeks of blood, sweat and consideration. Another secret; guys feel left out. That's right, there's no special holiday for the ladies to show their appreciation for the men in their life. Men as a whole are either too proud or too embarrassed to admit it.

Which is why a new holiday has been created.

March 14th is now officially "Steak and ******* Day". Simple, effective and self explanatory, this holiday has been created so you ladies finally have a day to show your man how much you care for him.

No cards, no flowers, no special nights on the town; the name of the holiday explains it all, just a steak and a BJ. Thats it. Finally, this twin pair of Valentine's Day and Steak and ******* Day will usher in a new age of love as men everywhere try THAT much harder in February to ensure a memorable March 14th!

The word is already beginning to spread, but as with any new idea, it needs a little push to start the ball rolling. So spread the word, and help bring love and peace to this crazy world. And, of course, steak and BJ's.
Bill....I've been celebrating this holiday the last three years.....let's keep spreading the word!

cHiTwNGS43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-08, 03:24 PM   #11
RaynArt
Lexus Test Driver

Send a message via AIM to RaynArt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balling View Post
to show his love or some bull****
LOL, one of the best things i've heard all year.
Old 02-15-08, 05:26 PM   #12
Balling
Pole Position

Send a message via AIM to Balling Send a message via MSN to Balling Send a message via Yahoo to Balling Send a message via Skype™ to Balling

lol, funny huh
Old 02-15-08, 05:26 PM