Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Siblings: We Killed Grandparents, Mom

Old 02-09-05, 02:23 PM   #1
SharpLS-96
Lexus Champion
Trader Score: (0)

Thumbs down Siblings: We Killed Grandparents, Mom

Fry them in the chair now!! These two don't deserve to go through the legal system!!!!

Siblings: We Killed Grandparents, Mom
Wednesday, February 09, 2005
Associated Press

INDIANAPOLIS Investigators found human remains in a basement under fresh concrete after a brother and sister told them they had killed their mother and grandparents, authorities said Wednesday.

Investigators worked into early Wednesday digging up concrete in the grandparents' small, wood-frame home on the city's east side, and a forensic anthropologist was brought in to help gather evidence.

Kenneth Allen Jr. 29, and his sister, Kari Allen 18, had been pulled over for speeding Tuesday in Missouri. In the car, officers discovered bloody clothes and bedding, as well as jewelry, cash, credit cards and the driver's licenses of two older people in Indiana, St. Charles County, Mo., Sheriff's Lt. Craig McGuire said.

Indianapolis police identified the grandparents as Leander Bradley, 92, and Betty Bradley, and the mother as Sharon Allen.

Kari Allen told authorities she and her brother had killed them, dismembered them and buried them in the basement floor in the grandparents' home, McGuire said. Kenneth Allen also later admitted involvement, he said.

They were charged with receiving stolen property, and murder charges were planned, authorities said.

Kari Allen
Click the image to open in full size.
Feb. 8: Police detectives gather in front of a house where human remains were found in Indianapolis.
Click the image to open in full size.
This ad is not displayed to registered members.
Register your free account today and become a member on Club Lexus!

"THIS GREAT NATION WILL LEAD THE WORLD AND WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL!" --GEORGE W. BUSH
"I SAY TO OUR ENEMIES: WE ARE COMING! GOD MAY HAVE MERCY ON YOU, BUT WE WON'T!"--JOHN McCAIN
"THE PROBLEM WITH LIBERALS IS NOT THAT THEY'RE IGNORANT-IT'S THAT THEY KNOW SO MUCH THAT ISN'T SO!" --RONALD WILSON REAGAN -- MAY HE R.I.P.
SharpLS-96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-05, 02:30 PM   #2
Richie
Evil Hook

Put them away for a very, very long time
TLN #69
Richie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-05, 02:32 PM   #3
SharpLS-96
Lexus Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richie
Put them away for a very, very long time
I hope you mean six feet under!!

"THIS GREAT NATION WILL LEAD THE WORLD AND WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL!" --GEORGE W. BUSH
"I SAY TO OUR ENEMIES: WE ARE COMING! GOD MAY HAVE MERCY ON YOU, BUT WE WON'T!"--JOHN McCAIN
"THE PROBLEM WITH LIBERALS IS NOT THAT THEY'RE IGNORANT-IT'S THAT THEY KNOW SO MUCH THAT ISN'T SO!" --RONALD WILSON REAGAN -- MAY HE R.I.P.
Old 02-09-05, 02:50 PM   #4
mkorsu
Zombie Slayer

MarkKorsu

The chair is too humane for them. Public hanging!!!

sig created by GSoup

"I am a carton of Hate and he is a wedge of Spite."
TLN member #17 (and you don't want to know why)
MECP Certified Basic Installer
(Currently studying for the Advanced Exam!!! SHHHH!)
Custom Fabrication & Enclosure Design Instructor
mkorsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-05, 03:58 PM   #5
49GS400
Lead Lap
Trader Score: (1)

What the hell is wrong with people nowadays. Recently there have been people scalping friends, mothers starving their children, foster parents starving their children, teachers doing 13year old boys, and now kids killing their mom and 92yr old grandparents. Whats next?

These folks seriously need a ROLE MODEL.
49GS400 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-05, 04:18 PM   #6
ebruce2
Lexus Champion
Trader Score: (1)

any word on their "motive" ?
ebruce2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-05, 04:53 PM   #7
SharpLS-96
Lexus Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebruce2
any word on their "motive" ?
I just found this article which goes into further details.
They killed them five weeks ago.
Motive : "Brizzi said Kenneth Allen plotted the killings to get at his grandparents' finances, including about $200,000 in bank accounts, after his November release from a federal prison in Kentucky, where he had served time for counterfeiting."

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories...MPLATE=DEFAULT

Feb 9, 6:09 PM EST
Siblings charged with killing mother, grandparents
By RICK CALLAHAN
Associated Press Writer

INDIANAPOLIS (AP) -- A man and his 18-year-old sister were charged Wednesday with murder for allegedly killing their mother and grandparents, entombing the bodies in a basement and then heading off to Las Vegas with the victims' cash.

Kenneth Lee Allen, 29, and Kari Allen were charged with three counts each of murder and conspiracy to commit murder and two counts of robbery hours after authorities dug a leg bone from recently poured concrete in their grandparents' basement.

Further digging Wednesday showed that the concrete pit holds the dismembered bodies of the Allens' mother and grandmother and the intact body of their grandfather, officials said. All three were killed about five weeks ago.

"It's the most horrific thing I've ever seen," Marion County Prosecutor Carl Brizzi said after visiting the scene in the working-class neighborhood on the city's east side.

As light snow fell Wednesday, neighbors watched as workers in jumpsuits dumped buckets of concrete onto a tarp spread out on the home's front porch.

Brizzi said Kenneth Allen plotted the killings to get at his grandparents' finances, including about $200,000 in bank accounts, after his November release from a federal prison in Kentucky, where he had served time for counterfeiting.

Allen and his sister, who were stopped Tuesday for speeding in Missouri, told officers that they were on their way to Las Vegas. The siblings appeared nervous and gave conflicting stories about their trip to Nevada, police said.

According to a probable cause affidavit filed in the case, Kari Allen eventually told a St. Charles, Mo., sheriff's deputy that her brother killed their mother and grandparents while she served as a "lookout." Kenneth Allen later acknowledged his involvement, police said.

The affidavit alleges that St. Charles police found bloody bedding in the siblings' car, along with along jewelry, cash and credit cards. The credit cards belonged to the grandparents, said Sgt. Steve Staletovich of the Indianapolis Police Department.

The charges allege that Allen stabbed his mother, Sharon Allen, 53, to death Dec. 30 in her Noblesville apartment after she refused to help in the plot to murder her parents.

On Jan. 3, Allen allegedly lured his 75-year-old grandmother, Betty Bradley, to the apartment in the Indianapolis suburb by telling her that Sharon Allen was sick. He smothered Bradley with a plastic bag in her daughter's apartment, Brizzi said.

Later that day, Allen entered his grandparents' Indianapolis home and lay in wait for his grandfather, Leander Bradley, 91, whom he bludgeoned to death with a hammer, the affidavit states.

Brizzi said Kenneth Allen used a saw to cut up the bodies of his mother and grandmother. He wrapped the remains in plastic and took them to the Bradleys' Indianapolis home, the prosecutor said.

There, he and his sister allegedly used a rented a jackhammer and concrete mixer to open up a 6-foot-square hole in the floor of the home's basement where all three victims were entombed in concrete.

A forensic anthropologist worked with the Marion County coroner's office to excavate the remains, some of which were removed Wednesday afternoon. John Linehan, the county's chief deputy coroner, said they would be examined Thursday.

Kari Allen was fully involved in the three murders, Brizzi said.

"While she may not have directly participated in the physical murder, she acted as a lookout," he said.

The two siblings, who Brizzi said could face the death penalty, were being held without bond Wednesday by Missouri authorities. Staletovich said a team of detectives from Indianapolis was traveling to Missouri to meet with police there.

Roger Rayl, a spokesman for the Marion County prosecutor, said Kenneth Allen waived extradition to Indiana on Wednesday, while Kari Allen requested a public defender.

Neighbors said they had recently heard a jackhammer inside the home and had seen two people they thought were their neighbors' grandchildren carrying bags of concrete into the house a few days ago.

Laveda Stoner, who lives two houses down, watched Wednesday as officials removed dozens of items, including a rocking chair, suitcase and chest from the cluttered house to clear the way for the basement work.

She said the two grandchildren were inside the house this past week and that they had recently had a satellite dish installed.

Stoner said she was sick to know that they were inside the house with the bodies.

"It gives me goose bumps thinking about it," Stoner said.

Old 02-09-05, 06:06 PM   #8
Vegassc400
Lexus Champion

Quote:
Allen and his sister, who were stopped Tuesday for speeding in Missouri, told officers that they were on their way to Las Vegas. The siblings appeared nervous and gave conflicting stories about their trip to Nevada, police said.
Enough of this. NOTE TO PSYCHOS - Stop coming to Vegas. We have enough wack jobs and don't need you depleting the gene pool any further.

Anyway, this is just sick.

Quote:
What the hell is wrong with people nowadays. Recently there have been people scalping friends, mothers starving their children, foster parents starving their children, teachers doing 13year old boys, and now kids killing their mom and 92yr old grandparents. Whats next?
I wonder how many of the delinquent kids in these cases have a father actively involved in their life? Probably none.
Exterior - 19" Racing Hart M5's. BFGoodrich g-Force T/A KDW tires. Painted Engine Bay. D-Speed clear corners.
Interior - Pioneer DVD Head Unit. Sylvania Silverstar headlights. Lextech Gauge Cluster. Leatherseats.com Two Tone.
Vegassc400 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-05, 06:21 PM   #9
SharpLS-96
Lexus Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegassc400
Enough of this. NOTE TO PSYCHOS - Stop coming to Vegas. We have enough wack jobs and don't need you depleting the gene pool any further.

I hope you're not referring to yourself?
J/K..... I'm just messing with you Vegas!!!

Quote:
I wonder how many of the delinquent kids in these cases have a father actively involved in their life? Probably none.
Since they made no mention to a father figure the animals might have butchered him to death as well a while back. In all seriousness, these two lost souls deserve to rot in hell!!!!!

Old 02-09-05, 06:28 PM   #10
Vegassc400
Lexus Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by SharpLS-96
I hope you're not referring to yourself?
J/K..... I'm just messing with you Vegas!!!
I'm just nuts from work.
Exterior - 19" Racing Hart M5's. BFGoodrich g-Force T/A KDW tires. Painted Engine Bay. D-Speed clear corners.
Interior - Pioneer DVD Head Unit. Sylvania Silverstar headlights. Lextech Gauge Cluster. Leatherseats.com Two Tone.
Vegassc400 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-05, 06:34 PM   #11
SharpLS-96
Lexus Champion

Quote:
I'm just nuts from work.
You could have left off the last two words. j/k
Number crunching all day will do that to a person.

Old 02-09-05, 10:04 PM   #12
400DGRZ
Lexus Champion
Trader Score: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49IS300
What the hell is wrong with people nowadays. Recently there have been mothers starving their children. Whats next?
Yeah my mom works right down the road from where that happened. Crazy.

Back to the killings. If this Allen guy can kill 3 family members at will the way he did, it's a safe bet it's not the first time he has murdered someone..................

amazing what greed will drive people to do.
Platinum tint - Clear Corners - Vader grill - TTE lip - IS300 shift **** - JDM rear garnish - TRD stb/sways - L-TUNED ecu - APEXi N1 WS coilovers - DAIZEN steering bushings - DRAGON TC - HAYDEN 1677 tranny cooler - SRT intake/ecu - TM plugs - GREDDY EVOII catback - BLITZ Hybrid AC - R1 rotors/Stoptech pads/SS red lines - 18" Work Equip/Dunlop SP9000
WAR EAGLE
400DGRZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-05, 01:51 AM   #13
GRAND_LS 4
3UZ-FEEEE
Trader Score: (2)

Send a message via AIM to GRAND_LS 4

I say hang them, if infact they did this.

GRAND_LS 4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-05, 01:51 AM