Suspension Springs, shocks, coilovers, sways, braces, etc.

SPC Camber Kit

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-14, 08:35 AM
terrycs
Instructor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default SPC Camber Kit

No ... sorry ... this is not a new product announcement.

I found another way for SPC to hear and quantify our need for an alignment kit ... Just go to their website here:

http://www.spcalignment.com/contact-us

and submit an email message letting them know you want an alignment kit for your car. Hopefully, they will see the demand which might speed things up. It couldn't hurt, right?
Old 04-25-14, 02:23 PM
mrpartsman
Lexus Test Driver

Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts

I called them last week and I told the tech guys about it , since I sell there product, so he will let me know and also he said call me every month and i will update u, so thats what I have been doing.
Old 04-25-14, 03:33 PM
terrycs
Instructor

Originally Posted by mrpartsman
I called them last week and I told the tech guys about it , since I sell there product, so he will let me know and also he said call me every month and i will update u, so thats what I have been doing.
Sounds good .. will you have better luck if you commit to buying x number of units on one PO to get things started? Maybe they'd speed things up if they knew you had customers lined up ready to buy?

I bet they'd listen if you told them you wanted to order 30 units for example.
Old 04-25-14, 09:57 PM
N54MPower
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I sent an email today to their VP of Sales and he'd said the GS350 is on their list of cars to consider and will be discussed in their next product development meeting. I forwarded some links from this forum to show that their is genuine interest in both a front ball joint like I used on my ISF and a rear camber arm.

I then got an email later in the day from the President of SPC who said they have access to a AWD GS350 and wanted to know if their were any differences in the rear arms and control arm for the RWD vs the AWD. Any input would be appreciated before I respond on Monday.

I would suggest that those of us that are interested in seeing this made contact them via email as suggested in this thread if you haven't already.
Old 04-25-14, 10:04 PM
sam430
Lexus Champion

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Wohooo...I will be able to lower my ride soon!
Old 04-26-14, 01:35 PM
mso4
Pole Position

Received 12 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by terrycs
No ... sorry ... this is not a new product announcement.

I found another way for SPC to hear and quantify our need for an alignment kit ... Just go to their website here:

http://www.spcalignment.com/contact-us

and submit an email message letting them know you want an alignment kit for your car. Hopefully, they will see the demand which might speed things up. It couldn't hurt, right?
Done!

I getting ready to replace my rear tires. The inside of the passenger side is worn down to the white fabric looking strings ?cords. I'm assuming steel belt is next.

Anyways taking my car to the shop today to check alignment to see if anything they can do to help the next set of tires.
Old 04-26-14, 08:51 PM
mrpartsman
Lexus Test Driver

ok cool sounds good, I am gonna call the company rep and have him get hold of the product development manager and see if I can speed up the process.
Old 04-28-14, 08:16 PM
mrpartsman
Lexus Test Driver

ok, here is the latest news on the camber arms for our cars, I talked to the product manger this morning and they are in the process of working on it, they have the F Sport one and I told him its the same for the basic RWD, so he will put a rush on it and they will call me for updates and any questions they have , and I told them there are lots of members on the forum that are waiting for it, so hopefully we will hear something about it mid summer, but i will keep u guys posted with any updates.
Old 04-28-14, 11:28 PM
sam430
Lexus Champion

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

that's great... wish to see prototypes of some sort. They may get valuable inputs from it.
Old 04-29-14, 10:24 AM
terrycs
Instructor

ok, here is the latest news on the camber arms for our cars, I talked to the product manger this morning and they are in the process of working on it, they have the F Sport one and I told him its the same for the basic RWD, so he will put a rush on it and they will call me for updates and any questions they have , and I told them there are lots of members on the forum that are waiting for it, so hopefully we will hear something about it mid summer, but i will keep u guys posted with any updates.
Good job! Be sure to stay on them or you will fall though the cracks.
Old 04-29-14, 02:29 PM
mso4
Pole Position

Received 12 Likes on 7 Posts

Thanks for the update. Maybe I'll hold off getting new tires until summer. I'll just run my oem wheels for now.
Old 04-29-14, 03:13 PM
mrpartsman
Lexus Test Driver

I will call them every month to get updates, and will keep u guys updated for sure, and if I gee my hands on the first one I will post it.
Old 04-29-14, 03:40 PM
Leonboy
Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

This forum needs a guy like you.thanks Mrpartsman!!!!
Old 04-29-14, 04:33 PM
SNiiP3R
Lead Lap

Received 34 Likes on 26 Posts

Lets hope they can do something for AWD and RWD
Old 04-30-14, 11:16 AM
terrycs
Instructor

Originally Posted by SNiiP3R
Lets hope they can do something for AWD and RWD
and rear wheel steer option too.