Suspension Springs, shocks, coilovers, sways, braces, etc.

DROP SPRINGS for F SPORT

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-12, 09:36 AM
TerrySmith
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Accessories in Build your GS at Lexus.com

Originally Posted by GSGUAM
Thank you, I will take your advice. If anyone know of anymore springs please post.
When I use the "Build your GS" function on Lexus.com with my Northern California zip code, I find some F Sport Wheels and 1"-lower springs listed on the accessories page. I did not try all combinations, but these show up for both F Sport and non-F Sport RWD.

Price is "See Dealer."

Anyone know anything about these? Can you get the car with these originally so as not to pay for both the stock parts and these?

I grabbed some screen shots and descriptive text from the webpage. These wheels look different than those shown on the TRD site.

F SPORT 19-in Forged Full-Face Alloy Wheels with Performance Tires Elegant, aggressive full-face styling along with an exclusive Liquid Silver high-gloss finish, these F SPORT forged aluminum wheels offer a rare combination of style and performance. 19-inch x 8-inch front and 19-inch x 9-inch rear. Tires are Michelin Pilot Sport TBD TIRE SIZE . . . and TBD TIRE SIZE . . ., respectively.

F SPORT Lowering Spring Set Engineered to deliver lowered ride height without the vehicle bottoming out, this spring set lowers the vehicle approximately one inch in the front and rear for a more aggressive appearance and a lower center of gravity.
Old 02-18-12, 04:33 PM
spwolf
Lexus Champion

Received 112 Likes on 83 Posts

those wheels are really nice
Old 02-18-12, 07:37 PM
TerrySmith
Intermediate

Originally Posted by spwolf
those wheels are really nice
Yes, I wonder if they're real???
Old 02-21-12, 01:13 AM
raptor22
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by TerrySmith
Anyone know anything about these? Can you get the car with these originally so as not to pay for both the stock parts and these?
no it doesn't work that way. you can special order the car with the F-Sport parts, and the parts will be installed at the port. you'd be paying for the parts just like any other added accessory items on top of the price for the car.

Yes, I wonder if they're real???
those are real F-Sport wheels if that's what you're wondering. they've been out for i think almost 2 yrs now.

Last edited by raptor22; 02-21-12 at 01:25 AM.
Old 02-21-12, 12:11 PM
TerrySmith
Intermediate

Originally Posted by raptor22
no it doesn't work that way. you can special order the car with the F-Sport parts, and the parts will be installed at the port. you'd be paying for the parts just like any other added accessory items on top of the price for the car.

those are real F-Sport wheels if that's what you're wondering. they've been out for i think almost 2 yrs now.
I was wondering if the offer is real and if the wheels are actually available. Sounds like they are.

Thanks,
Old 02-21-12, 01:02 PM
raptor22
Lead Lap

I was wondering if the offer is real and if the wheels are actually available. Sounds like they are.

Thanks,
no problem. One of the new GS commercials has those F-Sport wheels on the car. i didn't search on youtube, but i bet it's on there if you're interested to see.
Old 02-21-12, 09:08 PM
mendeljr
Driver School Candidate

Wheels available now through the dealer, port install not available yet. the springs are slated to be released mid summer.

Scott
Old 02-23-12, 08:43 PM
Brian@Vossen
Former Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Those look like the old F-sport GS parts...

We are trying so hard to get springs/coils!! AHHHHHHHHHHHH
Old 02-27-12, 02:39 PM
IAMJAVEDG
Lexus Champion

Guys, if anyone in the North East region of the US has a 4GS and is willing to lend the car to a reputable company who manufactures lowering springs, they are willing to give you a free set in return for lending the car for R&D.... figured someone might be interested.

They are located in Maryland area...
Old 03-12-12, 09:44 PM
a6s
Driver

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default I'm interested...

Originally Posted by flipside909
If you lived here in SoCal, Eibach and many of the other aftermarket companies are always looking for cars to test fit and R&D new products.
I'm about 20 miles outside of Los Angeles. I have the F-Sport. I'd be willing to negotiate something. Are you affiliated with Eibach?
Old 04-04-12, 04:20 AM
demosTT
Driver School Candidate

Hey joez any updated on intake and exhaust for the gs?
Old 07-09-12, 02:04 PM
sgani
Driver School Candidate

The F-Sport lowering springs are now available through the dealer so can someone please post before/after pictures and report the actual drop. Lexus is not releasing the specific drop since they are only saying approximately one inch.
Old 07-10-12, 03:08 PM
sydtoosic
Lexus Champion

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by sgani
The F-Sport lowering springs are now available through the dealer so can someone please post before/after pictures and report the actual drop. Lexus is not releasing the specific drop since they are only saying approximately one inch.
"REALLY" are you 100% sure.
Old 07-10-12, 10:14 PM
sgani
Driver School Candidate

Default F sport springs

Yes, I'm 100% percent sure so call your dealer it's $299 and it's only available for the RWD version.. The part number is PTR07-30090.. Please just report the exact drop specs and post before and after pictures. Thanks!

Originally Posted by sydtoosic
"REALLY" are you 100% sure.

Last edited by sgani; 07-11-12 at 01:14 PM. Reason: Published part number
Old 07-11-12, 11:33 AM
mylexusgsf
Driver School Candidate

Hey demosTT,

i used to own the is-350 f sport and i had the F-sport intake on that car but then when i sold that car and got the new gs-350F i had a friend who works at the dealer modify it alittle and made it work for the new car and it sounds great

Quick Reply: DROP SPRINGS for F SPORT