Suspension Springs, shocks, coilovers, sways, braces, etc.

Air Runner installed (with pics)!

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-11, 10:19 AM
Mike1970
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Heng350
welcome to the air runner club hope it was everything u dreamed of and more
so does that mean your in the club? and for how long you ben rockin it?
Old 10-12-11, 10:56 AM
jea
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Mike1970
i hear the UAS has rubbing issues in the front or i would have done the same thing. i still might do the accuair though thats just dope auto leveling
we will see if it will lay frame. i think it will i seen some 3gs with the same kit and they do. but i dont know if they had to do some a arm mdifications. but we will see its going down on friday and saturday
Do you mean modification on arm will help the car to lay frame with air runner basic kit? I see you have 19" on your sig. Should be easier to lay frame on 19" but how about 20"?

I was debating to get basic kit or on the ground series recently. All the 3GS on 20" with ar I saw are not low enough when the bags are fully deflate.
Old 10-12-11, 06:23 PM
Heng350
Lexus Test Driver

so does that mean your in the club? and for how long you ben rockin it?
haha of course a little over 2 years now. i ddint get the accuir tho. but the remote is just as fun Ask Shin about thier prototype iphone app for the remote!!!
Old 10-12-11, 06:34 PM
lkapimp216
Lexus Champion

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by jea
Do you mean modification on arm will help the car to lay frame with air runner basic kit? I see you have 19" on your sig. Should be easier to lay frame on 19" but how about 20"?

I was debating to get basic kit or on the ground series recently. All the 3GS on 20" with ar I saw are not low enough when the bags are fully deflate.
if the proper tire sizes are ran on both 19s and 20s the overall diameter will be the same and won t lay frame easier than the other.
Old 10-12-11, 07:27 PM
Mike1970
Lead Lap

haha of course a little over 2 years now. i ddint get the accuir tho. but the remote is just as fun Ask Shin about thier prototype iphone app for the remote!!!
Koo I'll hit shin up thanks for the info did you have any problem in the 2 years? And are you on the basic kit?
Old 10-12-11, 07:29 PM
Mike1970
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by lkapimp216
if the proper tire sizes are ran on both 19s and 20s the overall diameter will be the same and won t lay frame easier than the other.
225/35/19 all the way around baby we laying frame!!!!!
Old 10-12-11, 11:32 PM
alwayzspeedin
Lexus Test Driver

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

the airrunner struts are bad ***...but everything else in the kit is blahhhh....over priced
the kit comes with one compressor .cheap valves and switches.

besides the nice struts i think its over price...and the bull**** part is airrunner wont sell just the struts you have to buy the whole kit.

for alittle over 3k i got UAS aero bags
UAS chrome 5 gallon tank
accuair vu4 valve module
accuair auto e-level system
accuair remote system
2x viair 480cc compressors

the airruner GS runs accuair stuff but uses thier own struts..

i'm not hating like i said the airrunner struts are badass but everything else is below grade for the price you pay
Old 10-12-11, 11:54 PM
bcp_sc300

Nice can't wait to see it on!
Old 10-13-11, 03:57 AM
jea
Rookie

Question

Originally Posted by lkapimp216
What have to be done to lay frame? Sorry for the noob question. I always thought laying frame are all depends on the air suspension.
Old 10-13-11, 09:23 AM
Mike1970
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by alwayzspeedin
the airrunner struts are bad ***...but everything else in the kit is blahhhh....over priced
the kit comes with one compressor .cheap valves and switches.

besides the nice struts i think its over price...and the bull**** part is airrunner wont sell just the struts you have to buy the whole kit.

for alittle over 3k i got UAS aero bags
UAS chrome 5 gallon tank
accuair vu4 valve module
accuair auto e-level system
accuair remote system
2x viair 480cc compressors

the airruner GS runs accuair stuff but uses thier own struts..

i'm not hating like i said the airrunner struts are badass but everything else is below grade for the price you pay
yeah but everyone i know that has airrunner loves it even when thay have had it for a couple of years no problems at all. i never hear any one who has air runner say they hate it but some people with UAS have had some rubbing problems with the front bags not all but some i did my research trouble free air runner a little work UAS
Old 10-13-11, 01:22 PM
Heng350
Lexus Test Driver

Koo I'll hit shin up thanks for the info did you have any problem in the 2 years? And are you on the basic kit?
problems: about 6 monthes ago a tire shop blew my air suspension but that was entirely his fault. he replaced it 500 bucks for tires and 1200 for new front setup LOL i got a deal.

also had a air leak once but i forget from where and when........i just remember that was my reason to go in and upgrade to a remote switch.

other than that no problems.
Old 10-13-11, 02:04 PM
Mike1970
Lead Lap

problems: about 6 monthes ago a tire shop blew my air suspension but that was entirely his fault. he replaced it 500 bucks for tires and 1200 for new front setup LOL i got a deal.

also had a air leak once but i forget from where and when........i just remember that was my reason to go in and upgrade to a remote switch.

other than that no problems.
so in 2 years 1 air leak and someone blew your front bag lol not your fault thats not bad at all
basic kit?
Old 10-13-11, 06:11 PM
lkapimp216
Lexus Champion

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by jea
What have to be done to lay frame? Sorry for the noob question. I always thought laying frame are all depends on the air suspension.
im not sure i know depending on your wheels and how aggressive they are can be a factor if you want to set the fender bettween the rim and stretched tire having the smaller wheel will get you closer to the ground if your tucking wheel it really depends on suspension limitations I know Tein CST won t lay frame BCracing/megans will on rwd models but the awd models need further modification to allow the front to lay all the way down.
Old 10-13-11, 06:39 PM
alwayzspeedin
Lexus Test Driver

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

yeah but everyone i know that has airrunner loves it even when thay have had it for a couple of years no problems at all. i never hear any one who has air runner say they hate it but some people with UAS have had some rubbing problems with the front bags not all but some i did my research trouble free air runner a little work UAS
Oh dont get me wrong i wish i have the airruner struts all around im just saying the rest of the kit should be better for the $$$ payed....

My front bag just had a leak from rubbing you are absolutly right...just saying all my accuair stuff is the sh it!!!!!
Old 10-13-11, 08:49 PM
Mike1970
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by alwayzspeedin
Oh dont get me wrong i wish i have the airruner struts all around im just saying the rest of the kit should be better for the $$$ payed....

My front bag just had a leak from rubbing you are absolutly right...just saying all my accuair stuff is the sh it!!!!!
Yeah the e level stuff looks really good. I want to do it after I get my bags on prob next year I am going for it. How you like it ?

Quick Reply: Air Runner installed (with pics)!