Suspension and Brakes Springs, shocks, coilovers, sways, braces, brakes, etc.

Daizens WOW WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-03, 07:41 PM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts
Default Daizens WOW WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

okay heres the deal

Todd at Tm came through with my Daizen sways for my GS. (Todd you are the man in a company of gentlemen "do I here Ganz").

i got them late wed pm and finished getting them installed by myself in my garage. took about a 1 1/2 hrs to get it done and clean up. heres my assessment:

finish is out of this world . beautiful red /maroon color , kinda like the cinabar red the gs comes in. not a bright fire engine red but nicley done with a daizen decal mounted of the middle of each bar. (by the todd , if at all possible can you when you get a chance send me 2 decals for front and rear bars , the wording on mine got smeared for i was using laquer thinned lighted to clean the bars of grease and etc)

fit is perfect , no pushing and squeasing or cursing to get it in , just perfect.

heres the best part,

has tranformed my car it something else. straight line driving is smooth more controlled. tramlining has all but disappeared. front corner dip side to side gone. cornering is like its on rails. really on rails. turn in is quick and precise. better tracking from hole shot. NO DEGRADATION IN RIDE QUALITY. none . nothing has changed with comfort. THis morning i got on to the florida turnpike to get the fll airport ( had to goto New York for business just got back in about 1hr ago ) if i did not look down to see my speed i swear i was doing 50-60 mph. i was weaving in and out of traffic doing 90-100 effortlessly. and there was alot of traffic. with the previous lack of side to side control , you kew what your speed was because you were being tossed around in the seat. i was planted and always remained composed and tight. In emergency braking from high rate of speed , the rear bars have gotten rid of the quick and sudden swing of the *** end of the car.

to sum it up , wholy shi-----.

the bars are out of this world , Guys get a set , the best money i have spent yet on my car .

again , shout out and much respect to Todd at TM eng and Daizens for really putting in the R&D into the design of the bars
Old 06-19-03, 07:48 PM
PHML
Master Thread Closer!!

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Lexforlife -

Thanks for the great writeup.

Pete
Old 06-19-03, 07:56 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Received 184 Likes on 143 Posts

great write up! yeah, daizen stuff is really growing on me. frankly in the beginning i was a little bit in doubt, but i got the daizen sways on my is3, and seriously i can't complain at all. if i really have the chance, i definitely want to change our my trd sways to daizen on the gs4
Old 06-19-03, 08:23 PM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,128 Likes on 1,298 Posts

Originally posted by rominl
if i really have the chance, i definitely want to change our my trd sways to daizen on the gs4
Rominl,

Yes please do that! I'd love to hear from more folks that have gone from one to the other! I can't imagine anything being much better than the TRDs, and want to hear more objective comparisons.

LexforLife. great writeup, thanks!
Old 06-19-03, 08:31 PM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

thanks guys

but my write up is no fluff . i have owned many diff bmws from 5 series to seven series and man do i feel content right now . i truly have it all
Old 06-19-03, 08:36 PM
GS300Rich
Lexus Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Lexforlife excellent write up I am in the market for some sways and was deciding between the TRDs and the Daizen and I think now I am going with the Daizens. I have heard other people say that there is no degradation in ride quality, which is very important to me. Who did you get them from and can you PM me with the price you paid?

Thanks

Rich
Old 06-19-03, 08:42 PM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

got them from the only source worth dealing with on this product MY MAIN MAN TODD at TM ENGINEERING he is one of the sponsers look for his ad banner

price is $499 plus shipping , let me really tell you if they were $699 , after the exper and grin ear to ear driving home from airport tonight i would have no problem paying that , they are worth it brother
Old 06-19-03, 09:06 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Originally posted by GS300Rich
Lexforlife excellent write up I am in the market for some sways and was deciding between the TRDs and the Daizen and I think now I am going with the Daizens. I have heard other people say that there is no degradation in ride quality, which is very important to me. Who did you get them from and can you PM me with the price you paid?

Thanks

Rich
get the daizen from todd of tmengineering, the ultimate source for daizen stuff the price is 499, but worth it. they don't have GB or discount so you don't have to worry about seeing a cheaper price 2 days later

davegs4, yes, i will seriosly think about it. but that means i have to sell my trd sways at a loss and pay another 5 bills for daizen sways anyone wants to sponsor me? clublexus? doublewhoosh? writing review is no problem for me, you guys know i am in technical writing
Old 06-19-03, 10:00 PM
Captain Bone
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey guys,

Do the sways fit the GS300 as well as the 400? (98+)

-Anthony
Old 06-19-03, 10:27 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Originally posted by Captain Bone
Hey guys,

Do the sways fit the GS300 as well as the 400? (98+)

-Anthony
yup, it will fit, they are the same parts
Old 06-19-03, 11:33 PM
redgs4
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by rominl
davegs4, yes, i will seriosly think about it. but that means i have to sell my trd sways at a loss and pay another 5 bills for daizen sways anyone wants to sponsor me? clublexus? doublewhoosh? writing review is no problem for me, you guys know i am in technical writing
I'm thinking about switching from the TRD to the Daizen sways, too. I'm hoping for a bit more compliance than the TRD/HA combo provides.
Old 06-20-03, 05:05 AM
DickLexus
Rookie

Question

Just curious if the Daizens will help a totally stock set-up?

Last edited by DickLexus; 06-20-03 at 05:05 AM.
Old 06-20-03, 05:49 AM
mumbles
Lexus Test Driver

Originally posted by ****Lexus
Yup! Probably the quickest/easiest way to transform then handling is sway bars. Do it... do it now!
Old 06-20-03, 06:03 AM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

to answer you question ****lexus , bro these bars would make a yugo perform . it will transform anything . the R&D that went into them really shows .
Old 06-20-03, 08:50 AM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Originally posted by ****Lexus
yeah it will, for sure!

redgs4, yeah i know, i want to find out about that badly too

Quick Reply: Daizens WOW WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!