Suspension and Brakes Springs, shocks, coilovers, sways, braces, brakes, etc.

Anyone here with RR-Racing USRS?

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-16, 04:33 AM
bbaugher47

Received 224 Likes on 195 Posts

Juntw makes a ton of suspension upgrades as well including braces and chassis stiffeners. Refering to the addition of ths gtspec four point brace. Just throwing that out there.
Old 06-19-16, 08:19 AM
RandyIS250
Pole Position

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Sorry for interruption but if you think Bushing or other suspension components will make your car turn into BMW handling or feeling THATS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN !

1, Bushing alone won't improve your handling but it does make your steering tighter sharper, most of cons. car guys over thinking or over feeling when they install something on their car.

2, BMW Engineer and other German European Engineer designation is totally different to Japanese and other Asian Engineer they will not be the same no matter what due to the competition and challenging.

3,Upgrade suspension only IMPROVEMENT will not be the same like BMW or Mercedes if you want that feel Toyota/Lexus will not satisfy you, Toyota/Lexus tend to make car smooth and relax, Toyota/Lexus been known as steering wheel soft quiet engine and soft ride.

If you want improvement and sport feel you need = Coilovers, All Bushings, Sway Bar, Strut Bar, full camber kit and adjustment, Brembo brake, high performance rims and tires, BMW has that tough feeling on the steering wheel because the engineer designed the Steering Rack and Pinion like that, well you can order F-sport steering system and an ECU upgrade it. But again even though it's F-sport don't forget WE ARE TOYOTA !

you know what's funny ? Toyota name was change from TOYODA and Toyoda means "Abundant RICE FIELD" it's a big different between RICE and CHEESE TOYODA is a Jap family name that own the TOYOTA/LEXUS Company ! take off the TO it becomes Master YODA and the people created it YOGA hahahaha
Old 06-19-16, 12:04 PM
Gville350

Received 430 Likes on 384 Posts

Originally Posted by rrc4039
Hi Guys, I Installed the RR-Racing USRS bushings, there's a with a huge improvement on the steering and braking. However, I noticed a more "stiff feel" and vibration when driving on streets with imperfections. Is this expected?
Yes, simply because the poly is a stiffer material than the factory rubber.
Old 06-19-16, 03:29 PM
redspencer
OG Member

Received 529 Likes on 314 Posts

Originally Posted by RandyIS250
Sorry for interruption but if you think Bushing or other suspension components will make your car turn into BMW handling or feeling THATS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN !

1, Bushing alone won't improve your handling but it does make your steering tighter sharper, most of cons. car guys over thinking or over feeling when they install something on their car.

2, BMW Engineer and other German European Engineer designation is totally different to Japanese and other Asian Engineer they will not be the same no matter what due to the competition and challenging.

3,Upgrade suspension only IMPROVEMENT will not be the same like BMW or Mercedes if you want that feel Toyota/Lexus will not satisfy you, Toyota/Lexus tend to make car smooth and relax, Toyota/Lexus been known as steering wheel soft quiet engine and soft ride.

If you want improvement and sport feel you need = Coilovers, All Bushings, Sway Bar, Strut Bar, full camber kit and adjustment, Brembo brake, high performance rims and tires, BMW has that tough feeling on the steering wheel because the engineer designed the Steering Rack and Pinion like that, well you can order F-sport steering system and an ECU upgrade it. But again even though it's F-sport don't forget WE ARE TOYOTA !

you know what's funny ? Toyota name was change from TOYODA and Toyoda means "Abundant RICE FIELD" it's a big different between RICE and CHEESE TOYODA is a Jap family name that own the TOYOTA/LEXUS Company ! take off the TO it becomes Master YODA and the people created it YOGA hahahaha
Umm....you are aware that the current generations of the Lexus IS and GS are considered to be better driver's cars than the current generation BMW 3 and 5 series, right?

http://www.torquenews.com/1083/2014-...son-test-again

2014 Lexus IS 350 beats BMW 335i in comparison test - again

First the BMW 335i lost to the new 2014 Lexus IS 350 F Sport in a Car and Driver comparison. Now Road and Track also picked the Lexus IS 350 F Sport as the best sports sedan. Is a consensus building?

When Car and Driver voted the Lexus IS 350 F Sport into first place in its comparison to the second place BMW335i we took note. This was a first for Lexus, and in fact, it has been extremely rare for the BMW 3 Series to lose any comparison in any car magazine for many, many years. The Cadillac ATS, which GM designed from the ground up to take on the BMW 3 Series, was third. One comparison does not alone mean a new top sports sedan is now among us. However, in this month’s Road and Track, in a comparison of four sports sedans, the 2014 Lexus IS 350 F Sport won again, beating the BMW 335i, Cadillac ATS 3.6 and the Infiniti Q50S. Perhaps a consensus is emerging?

In our match ups the Lexus has also won. We drove the Lexus IS 350 line and the BMW 335i back to back on an autocross route and found the Lexus not only faster, but much more entertaining. Our editor Patrick Rall, a die-hard muscle car guy, Detroit resident and fan of domestic brands, also liked the IS 350 in his comparison of the old to the new IS line. That shows the car’s breadth of possible fans.
Old 06-19-16, 07:35 PM
RandyIS250
Pole Position

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by redspencer
Umm....you are aware that the current generations of the Lexus IS and GS are considered to be better driver's cars than the current generation BMW 3 and 5 series, right?

http://www.torquenews.com/1083/2014-...son-test-again
The Lexus will put more power to the car on our new F-Sport Generation we don't need Turbo because it creates more problem when it gets old, most of my asian friends has 3 4 and M series with Turbo and always has problem,

Lexus = easy fix, German car like Merc and BMW = complicate , i don't trust those Magazine guys, they test car they don't fix car, Lexus gives Luxury feeling and affordable, i drove Toyota/Lexus for 15 years only GAIN no LOSS , my friends loves Merc Audi and BMW, they get screw once in awhile and spent ton of cash, i know buying a car its like lottery but lexus Toyota has less problem and easy fix, at least i can fix myself without bringing it to Dealership like BMW and Merc.

We are bodyshop and Detailing shop here in Toronto Canada, i've seen a lot of frustration of German car owners, people buy whatever they like right ? i'm just giving out opinions and saving $$$$, German cars always focus on Power, Toyota Lexus focus on reliable and long lasting.

Speaking of Power, a Custom Turbo Toyota Supra beats Lambo Ferrari and Audi R8, now i see Honda Civic with H22 Turbo beat mustang and Camaro, back in the 80s 90s there Nissan Skyline RX7 Acura NSX, you think German cars better than our Jap's car in speed ? 1992-1995 Toyota Supra used 2JZ engine and can turbo up to 1200HP a Honda Vtec can make it to 700HP.

Toyota Honda aren't weak it's just because we dont wanna waste Gas and $$$ a White Dude compared a Mustang Cobra V8 Engine to a 4cylinders Honda Civic ? wth ?

by the way Toyota Lexus always best, reliable affordable fuel economy and easy fix +Luxury feel , if you ask 10 Vietnamese guys 8 of them drives Lexus and 2 of them drives Toyota.