Suspension and Brakes Springs, shocks, coilovers, sways, braces, brakes, etc.

To bag or not to?

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-15, 09:33 AM
darylrsv4
Pole Position

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default To bag or not to?

Copying and pasting in this section as there is more traffic in this section versus the GS section.

Not particularly happy with the height of the RSR Superdowns I currently have. Seems like all springs have the rear lower than the front which I can't stand.

I have an appointment next Monday to bag my 15' GS350 Fsport with Universal Suspension in San Bernardino, CA. I would be going with their bags, brackets, Accuair E Level, Megan coils, etc. Before i spend $5k+, does anyone have feedback, opinions,etc. Anyone regret bagging their GS, IS,LS?

Thanks all..
Old 07-06-15, 06:26 PM
Jaydemm
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by darylrsv4
Copying and pasting in this section as there is more traffic in this section versus the GS section.

Not particularly happy with the height of the RSR Superdowns I currently have. Seems like all springs have the rear lower than the front which I can't stand.

I have an appointment next Monday to bag my 15' GS350 Fsport with Universal Suspension in San Bernardino, CA. I would be going with their bags, brackets, Accuair E Level, Megan coils, etc. Before i spend $5k+, does anyone have feedback, opinions,etc. Anyone regret bagging their GS, IS,LS?

Thanks all..
I suggest going to FD Garage in Santa Ana. Ask for James. From my understanding you can do a full bag set up for around $3k. I currently run airrex on mine and he was the one who installed it. Def worth the money if you have it Really convenient when you need to air up, especially being in Southern California.
Old 07-06-15, 08:21 PM
new2jdm
Rookie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Jaydemm
I suggest going to FD Garage in Santa Ana. Ask for James. From my understanding you can do a full bag set up for around $3k. I currently run airrex on mine and he was the one who installed it. Def worth the money if you have it Really convenient when you need to air up, especially being in Southern California.
Thanks for the info! Was it ~3K for the Airrex setup including labor?
Old 07-06-15, 11:21 PM
Jaydemm
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by new2jdm
Thanks for the info! Was it ~3K for the Airrex setup including labor?
I actually got the system straight from airrex and had james install it. Mine cost a little more cause of airrex.
Old 07-07-15, 06:43 AM
jkhang714
Lead Lap

Received 41 Likes on 22 Posts

James Fender Defender installed mine as well. Great Install and clean work for the price. I hope you're not planning on getting cups (running megan coils then adding on the univeral bags onto the megan coils) that'll run like crap. If u gonna run air, get the correct full air struts, do it right. Hit up outcast garage, they literally next door to fender defender, they'll hook u up with a complete air kit for a great price. If you hit up outcast, tell him Johnny white IS refer you, get a discount.