Go Back   Club Lexus Forums > Lexus Model Forums > IS Models > IS - Third Generation > Suspension and Brakes
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

F-Sport Springs: When are they coming out?

Reply
 
 
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-07-15, 07:05 PM   #1
RocketG35
Rookie
Trader Score: (0)
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: CA
Posts: 55
Default F-Sport Springs: When are they coming out?

Has anyone heard from their dealers when the F-Sport springs will be available? I remember a few months back that they announced it will was available/coming soon. When I picked up my car mid-Feb, the dealer said it probably was about 2 months...but he didn't know.

Any ideas when?
This ad is not displayed to registered members.
Register your free account today and become a member on Club Lexus!
RocketG35 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-15, 02:26 PM   #2
Northevo
Driver School Candidate
Trader Score: (0)
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: AB
Posts: 36
Default

Bump for a *****in answer!!!
Northevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-15, 10:39 PM   #3
feartheyu
Driver School Candidate
Trader Score: (0)
 
feartheyu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: GA
Posts: 12
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RocketG35 View Post
Has anyone heard from their dealers when the F-Sport springs will be available? I remember a few months back that they announced it will was available/coming soon. When I picked up my car mid-Feb, the dealer said it probably was about 2 months...but he didn't know.

Any ideas when?
I'm a service consultant at one of the Lexus Dealerships in Atlanta...I did place an order for F-Sport springs, but my parts department said there is no specific ETA on them. I'll check again this week. Lately, I've put my hiking/camping gear priority over springs...so I haven't pushed my parts dept as much. lol
feartheyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-15, 07:24 AM   #4
mello03
Driver
Trader Score: (0)
 
mello03's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: NC
Posts: 107
Default

I've called about 3 or 4 dealers in my area and they all say the same thing. They don't know anything and to keep checking back. I don't understand how Lexus can advertise these as coming out and then no one has a clue?
__________________
2014 IS350 F-Sport Nebula Gray Pearl/Rioja Red
mello03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-15, 01:31 PM   #5
RocketG35
Rookie
Trader Score: (0)
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: CA
Posts: 55
Default

Thanks for the replies...hoping to hear back soon on some good news from someone. No luck on my end still.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mello03 View Post
I've called about 3 or 4 dealers in my area and they all say the same thing. They don't know anything and to keep checking back. I don't understand how Lexus can advertise these as coming out and then no one has a clue?
Quote:
Originally Posted by feartheyu View Post
I'm a service consultant at one of the Lexus Dealerships in Atlanta...I did place an order for F-Sport springs, but my parts department said there is no specific ETA on them. I'll check again this week. Lately, I've put my hiking/camping gear priority over springs...so I haven't pushed my parts dept as much. lol
RocketG35 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-15, 11:11 AM   #6
RocketG35
Rookie
Trader Score: (0)
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: CA
Posts: 55
Default

For what it's worth, I spoke to my service rep last week and he said it may be another 6 months. He said it typically takes 1.5 yrs after a new model is released. But then that would ve 2 years...so sounds like it may have been just a guess.
__________________

2015 - UW/RR IS350 F-Sport: ML/Nav, PCS, VGRS, & BSM
Mods: Xpel Ultimate, Tint, LED Interior, Grimmspeed License Plate Relocator
RocketG35 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-15, 11:11 AM
 
 
 
 
Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Pics of lowered IS250 Non F-sport felixlau IS - Third Generation 25 05-19-14 12:34 PM
Where the 4GS F-sport parts? MrBBQ GS - Fourth Generation 1 02-25-14 12:54 AM
F-Sport Spring ETA? MKIV98TT Suspension 62 04-30-13 01:48 PM
Sewell Lexus, sewellpartsonline.com - F-Sport Emblem Badge COMING SOON! Sewell Club Lexus Vendor Marketplace 28 01-20-11 08:06 PM
Prices on F-sport installation? G-UNIT182 IS - Second Generation 13 06-03-08 10:10 PM


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:29 PM.

Join ClubLexus

Copyright © 2000-2015 Internet Brands, Inc. All Rights Reserved
Privacy Policy | Disclaimer | Terms of Use | JOBS


Get all contact info