Suspension and Brakes Springs, shocks, coilovers, sways, braces, brakes, etc.

cx racing coilovers looove them

Old 03-12-15, 05:35 PM
Blackmeen
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by scblackout
I've got the supra bc package and once I had them setup properly I was able to dial down the damper to a comfortable level. Even being rather cheap compared to race setups, I have to admit they are pretty decent. I have noticed that after a long day of hard cornering that they do loosen up a bit to where I notice slight rubbing in corners where they didn't do that earlier in the run.

I'm also considering increasing the spring rate to get rid of that last bit of body roll.

There is a great thread here about re-valving them and I think I'm going to try it.
https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sus...ein-parts.html

btw, running that low, be careful on angled driveway entrances. I got high centered twice and without an lsd had to physically get out and push the car back off the hump. Needless to say, I got them properly adjusted after that, no more running that low for me. Much more track oriented mindset now.
Nice! Im all about drop, just looks beautiful. I like throwing sparks and effing shizz up lol. Especially in luxery cars lol extra trashy.
Old 03-17-15, 11:27 PM
lp_yang
Pole Position

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Just installed mine over the weekend. I got the 14k/10k version. Overall rides good, almost like stock. And I can go super low
Old 03-18-15, 10:46 AM
Blackmeen
Rookie

Originally Posted by lp_yang
Just installed mine over the weekend. I got the 14k/10k version. Overall rides good, almost like stock. And I can go super low
Looking beautiful sir. I need the 14k spring rate i got the smaller. Little soft. But car looks great man

And yes they go insane low haha. Love it. No body kit required lol.
Old 03-18-15, 02:24 PM
tmf2004
5% Club. Killing it!!!

Received 62 Likes on 60 Posts

nice drop Yang...
Old 03-18-15, 08:07 PM
Candela
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I want these coilovers bad good to know they ride great
Old 03-18-15, 08:22 PM
tmf2004
5% Club. Killing it!!!

so are these a pillow ball or rubber mount up top? would these be comparable to let say a Megan EZ or LP coilover? like the price but will they last?
Old 03-19-15, 06:28 AM
Boriken
Driver School Candidate

From what i heard about them is that they are only a bit heavier then the BC everything else is pretty much the same. For the price and that drop going to have to pick them up Thanks for the review and pics.
Old 03-20-15, 05:20 AM
tmf2004
5% Club. Killing it!!!

Originally Posted by Boriken
From what i heard about them is that they are only a bit heavier then the BC everything else is pretty much the same. For the price and that drop going to have to pick them up Thanks for the review and pics.
thanks Broken, i sent an email to CX a few days ago but no response... Just want to know if there pillow ball or rubber mount.... possible rubber mount hence the price but i like the drop as well....

BC= $950 CX=$649.....
Old 03-20-15, 07:02 AM
lp_yang
Pole Position

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Blackmeen
Nice! Im all about drop, just looks beautiful. I like throwing sparks and effing shizz up lol. Especially in luxery cars lol extra trashy.
What do u have your damper setting at? I had to raise my car up a bit because it keep rubbing the frame in the wheels well. Do u have this issue also?
Old 03-20-15, 08:04 AM
Candela
Lead Lap

tmf, its a pillowball upper mount, its a complete coilover with everything you need included

and lip yang, the lower your car is, the stiffer your damper has to be set to prevent rubbing, thats with any coilover of any make or kind btw
Old 03-20-15, 08:06 AM
Candela
Lead Lap

CX racing shows pictures of all their products, but do you guys yourselves have any actual pictures of the coilovers? It'd be very nice to see them in a real life setting, in detail etc.
Old 03-20-15, 08:16 AM
tmf2004
5% Club. Killing it!!!

Originally Posted by Candela
tmf, its a pillowball upper mount, its a complete coilover with everything you need included

and lip yang, the lower your car is, the stiffer your damper has to be set to prevent rubbing, thats with any coilover of any make or kind btw
thanks buddy...
Old 03-20-15, 03:52 PM
Blackmeen
Rookie

Originally Posted by lp_yang
What do u have your damper setting at? I had to raise my car up a bit because it keep rubbing the frame in the wheels well. Do u have this issue also?
I rub a bit right now as well. So my dampening is all the way up. Roads here are kinda **** like in downtown tacoma where i work. Love the ride. Just need stiffer springs and smaller meat

18x9.5 all around
Offset i have no idea id say around 20?
225/45/18

I need 225 35 18 maybe even 215. I only rub because im almost dropped all the way. Well..had to raise it like 4 inches haha but ill get back down there .
Old 03-20-15, 03:53 PM
Blackmeen
Rookie

Originally Posted by Candela
CX racing shows pictures of all their products, but do you guys yourselves have any actual pictures of the coilovers? It'd be very nice to see them in a real life setting, in detail etc.
Nah, i did not take any pics of them sir. Sorry. I like the build quality too. They feel sturdy and everything looks great.
Old 03-20-15, 03:55 PM
Blackmeen
Rookie

Originally Posted by tmf2004
thanks Broken, i sent an email to CX a few days ago but no response... Just want to know if there pillow ball or rubber mount.... possible rubber mount hence the price but i like the drop as well....

BC= $950 CX=$649.....
When i sent them a few emails it took a minto hear back. So i shot them a message on ebay and heard back almost right away like hour later.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: cx racing coilovers looove them