Suspension and Brakes Springs, shocks, coilovers, sways, braces, brakes, etc.

f sport springs/struts unavailable

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-15, 07:01 PM
Sunspyre
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just to update, the cheapest I found all 4 of these at were at the MSRP - 10%, which came out to be $666...
I was able to call the dealer and ask for a discount since I had purchased my car from there originally.

Before pulling the trigger, I wanted to see if I could maintain my ride height by replacing the shocks with the OEM ones, but keeping my f-sport springs. I'm actually looking for a softer ride, but I really love the wheel gap (or lack thereof).
Old 11-18-15, 03:03 PM
tomiv9
Pole Position

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

FYI - cheapest i found is mylparts. $175 each for AWD shocks, plus they offer free shipping and 10% discount at checkout if you use CL5 code. Comes to $630 shipped.
Old 11-23-15, 08:49 AM
AiRuss
Driver School Candidate

Default Steveis25

Originally Posted by StevesIS25
Please post pics of new suspension. I am lowered on bc coils but if the f sport shocks are available for awd I might go back to my h and r springs. Much more comfortable than coils. So I'm very interested in seeing pictures. Thanks
I have been sitting on f-sport springs waiting for the release of the shocks. In limbo about getting coils now. What are the specs on your bc coils? How were they uncomfortable? Comparing them to H R spings? Did you use oem springs with the H Rs? Thanx
Old 12-10-15, 03:21 PM
StevesIS25
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by AiRuss
I have been sitting on f-sport springs waiting for the release of the shocks. In limbo about getting coils now. What are the specs on your bc coils? How were they uncomfortable? Comparing them to H R spings? Did you use oem springs with the H Rs? Thanx
I used my oem shocks with h&r Springs for about 3 months then switched to bc. They started botteming out too oftenice living in mass. So having switched to coils I did go about 1/2 inch lower to get better stance. I just loved the way the h&r Springs felt and handled. Perfect combo for me would be h&r on bc coils. Hah. I might try upgrading my Springs to swift so well see. Def like to have some options now tho.
I also found out I had a blown shock which bc warrantied so no complaints there. They were great to deal with. No regrets with bc and u won't either if u get them.