Go Back   Club Lexus Forums > Lexus Model Forums > GS Models > GS - Second Generation > Suspension and Brakes
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

gs300 Suspension parts replacement

Old 08-13-14, 02:08 AM   #1
teeekuuu
Driver School Candidate
Trader Score: (0)

Default gs300 Suspension parts replacement

Hey, I've got a couple of questions about where can I get my hands on some of the Lex gs300 1998 front suspension parts? I've found some here, in Estonia, but others i can not find or they are only available at the dealers that ask way too much money for them. I.e front anti-roll bar bushings, control arm bushings + the Upper ball joints and Lower ball joints. I've had some successful offers but they don't sound very reasonable, when i read other peoples threads and the prices there. Any help would be appreciated and since I'm a car mechanic myself, I'll be posting DIY's in this thread once I get my hands on the parts. Won't be doing a lot of mods, but I do plan on fixing the car properly and replacing most of the parts that look like they need to be replaced.Also, I've found a page with some Daizen parts, but I think it's in the US and the shipping costs are just way too much I guess.

Thanks to anyone that takes the time to help me out here...
This ad is not displayed to registered members.
Register your free account today and become a member on Club Lexus!
teeekuuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-14, 02:27 AM   #2
Lutkis
Pole Position
Trader Score: (0)

I just ordered some parts from Rockauto. Their postage fees are pretty low so it's a good place to order internationally.
I got my sway bushing (front and rear) from aftermarketsuspensionparts.com.

Actually you can get most of the suspension parts from there and maybe save some postage fees with it.

Edit: I wonder why the Moog UCA's are so expensive 'cause you can get these adjustable SPC's for about 300€/pair from eBay:

Last edited by Lutkis; 08-13-14 at 02:33 AM..
Lutkis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-14, 02:27 AM