Suspension and Brakes Springs, shocks, coilovers, sways, braces, brakes, etc.

Anyone seen these Ebay UCA's?!? Like SPC's for $95?!?!?

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-14, 07:29 PM
bDang
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Do these provide more clearance than OEM arms? I need to bring my steering knuckle a few mm outward to prevent rub on a bag. Can you tell if these would do the job in bringing them outward, or do they seem to be the same length and size as oem arms?

Hope to get some feedback soon!
Old 10-26-14, 07:58 AM
nguyeningg
Driver School Candidate

^^ bump do these provide a little more clearance then our oem upper control arms? i also need to bring my steering knuckle outward.
Pls let me know,
Thanks!
Old 10-26-14, 10:17 AM
boostedsi
Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

well i would say somewhat not alot compared to my serialnine front uppers but that's a different category
i have mine for sale if anyone's looking lmk
Old 12-01-14, 02:44 AM
CalKnowles
Driver School Candidate

hey guys got some of these, they seem to be good as far as bushes and ball joints only thing i had to do was trim the corner off them as it was hitting my strut tower not just on bumps but just when i let the jack out, my car is very low so i dont think most people would have to worry about this unless their on air
Old 03-09-15, 08:51 PM
Joselit0
Driver School Candidate

Hey so what ever happened to these on ebay? I read through the thread and was pumped to try a set for myself, but can't seem to find any other than the Megan and SPC's. Does anyone know where I can still buy a set of these?
Old 03-09-15, 10:03 PM
tmf2004
5% Club. Killing it!!!

Received 62 Likes on 60 Posts

Originally Posted by Joselit0
Hey so what ever happened to these on ebay? I read through the thread and was pumped to try a set for myself, but can't seem to find any other than the Megan and SPC's. Does anyone know where I can still buy a set of these?
serialnine made a set but there rather expensive...
Old 03-16-15, 08:01 AM
JAHBLESSIN
Driver School Candidate

@CalKnowles. I have the same issue with them hitting the upper tower. I'll see how much trimming is needed to stop it from clunking. If it's too much trimming I'll just put back on the oem. Don't want them breaking on me.

Last edited by JAHBLESSIN; 03-16-15 at 08:02 AM. Reason: Error
Old 03-20-15, 06:57 AM
SCLIFE
Driver School Candidate

I bought a set of these arms lastyear, my car is on 20's an on Megan ez coilovers tucking to the rim there are ok the arms are still holding up an the roads were I live are horrible x2 but I lowered my car alittle more last night till my hydros get here I was checking the balljoint an the uppers are loose now. I do have the hole cut in my towers an with the car on the ground the control arm is poking through, I did need to make room in the wheel well so the arms didn't hit I'm pretty close to these arms being maxed out though an the balljoint are at a pretty hard angle as well, so hence why the joints are bad now. So all in all these arms aren't horrible, but probably gonna buy something that has the balljoint tipped down a bit for better angle.

Oh the tip of the arm does tap the hole in the tower if your that lower so some trimming might be needed. Sorry for being all over with what I was saying.
Old 03-26-15, 01:08 PM
freshmoney
Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Smile

http://www.speedyracer.com/emusa should have some left.... ive had them on my car couple of months.