Club Lexus Forums

Club Lexus Forums (http://www.clublexus.com/forums/)
-   Suspension and Brakes (http://www.clublexus.com/forums/suspension-and-brakes-250/)
-   -   Tein S Tech Lowering Springs (http://www.clublexus.com/forums/suspension-and-brakes/721020-tein-s-tech-lowering-springs.html)

jizoe 12-11-13 01:31 PM

Tein S Tech Lowering Springs
 
http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_trks...at=0&_from=R40

just ordered mine. :thumbup:

Free shipping too!

bucanero 12-11-13 01:37 PM

Are the springs for both 250 and 350? H Tech are the intermediate drop too right?

alexlude 12-11-13 01:42 PM

S Tech is more aggressive than H tech (1.2"/1.0" vs 0.8"/0.6" for 350)

http://www.tein.com/price/lexus.html

jizoe 12-11-13 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bucanero (Post 8276573)
Are the springs for both 250 and 350? H Tech are the intermediate drop too right?

Yup they fit both 250 and 350. These are the S Tech Teins which drop the car 1.4 in front 1 in back for the 250 and 1.2 front 1 back for the 350.

The H Tech do not drop as low as the S Tech.

Seems like a happy medium from the RSR down springs and the RSR Super Downs

bucanero 12-11-13 01:48 PM

Damn, $340 on tein website? ebay has a great deal then!

jizoe 12-11-13 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bucanero (Post 8276590)
Damn, $340 on tein website? ebay has a great deal then!

Yea that's why I jumped all over it. And it has the ebay guarantee which is nice too.

alexlude 12-11-13 01:56 PM

These are the S-tech and the look of the drop.. although not sure if its a 250 or 350.

http://www.clublexus.com/forums/atta...ve-axis-02.jpg

jizoe 12-11-13 02:04 PM

Sweet! I cant wait!

IS350S2K 12-11-13 03:39 PM

Watch out for fake Tein's. The deal looks good if not fake.

http://www.tein.com/counterfeit/

jizoe 12-11-13 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IS350S2K (Post 8276752)
Watch out for fake Tein's. The deal looks good if not fake.

http://www.tein.com/counterfeit/

True, thanks for the heads up. I did some research before I bought them.

Check out

http://www.stillen.com/product/lower...00-128465.html

Price is pretty similar

Randre19 12-11-13 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alexlude (Post 8276580)
S Tech is more aggressive than H tech (1.2"/1.0" vs 0.8"/0.6" for 350)

http://www.tein.com/price/lexus.html

Tein website says S Tech is 1.5 inch drop and H Tech is 1.2 inch drop

amoney805 12-11-13 10:02 PM

Im confused as to why the drop for 250 is more than the 350. The added weight from the larger v6 makes me think it would get the extra 2mm drop.

jizoe 12-12-13 07:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amoney805 (Post 8277372)
Im confused as to why the drop for 250 is more than the 350. The added weight from the larger v6 makes me think it would get the extra 2mm drop.

Your guess is as good as mine. I think it has something to do with the Sport + option provided for the IS 350 and not the IS 250.

cobbyy 12-12-13 04:53 PM

I am thinking about getting these as well..
debating between this and RSR.. how much do RSR costs?

amoney805 12-12-13 07:47 PM

Rsr are $279+shipping. I haven't seen any deals on them yet.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:56 AM.


Copyright © 2000-2008 Internet Brands, Inc. All Rights Reserved