Suspension and Brakes Springs, shocks, coilovers, sways, braces, brakes, etc.

sc400 Shocks and springs options

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-14, 02:05 AM
GroHZ30
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

t2d2, the advantage is that you can adjust how stiff or how soft you want the shock to be so it helps. Since the OEM ones are to soft (well for me they are too soft) it would be favorable to have at hand an adjustable shock
Yes, since the supras have better shocks and its shorter by like .5 inch according to what i read, so getting supra suspension helps on our cars. I guess the supra has more variety and choices in suspension since its a highly popupar and competitive car out their so it has a larger aftermarket choice. I think the aftermarket doesn't offer much for the sc or soarers since they know the supra's suspension are a choice to it.
Old 06-29-14, 11:24 AM
ArkLaTexSC
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by puchamon
t2d2, the advantage is that you can adjust how stiff or how soft you want the shock to be so it helps. Since the OEM ones are to soft (well for me they are too soft) it would be favorable to have at hand an adjustable shock
Yes, since the supras have better shocks and its shorter by like .5 inch according to what i read, so getting supra suspension helps on our cars. I guess the supra has more variety and choices in suspension since its a highly popupar and competitive car out their so it has a larger aftermarket choice. I think the aftermarket doesn't offer much for the sc or soarers since they know the supra's suspension are a choice to it.
The aftermarket is shared, because, well, it's the same product.
Old 02-14-17, 10:26 AM
noel1992sc
Driver School Candidate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ArkLaTexSC
The aftermarket is shared, because, well, it's the same product.
Hello I wanted to ask if anyone has heard of these struts there eBay stuts but they don't look bad but they are SUPER cheap so I was wondering if I should just get them