Suspension and Brakes Springs, shocks, coilovers, sways, braces, brakes, etc.

ISO L-tuned shocks/springs

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-21, 04:14 PM
ItzYaBoiP
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ISO L-tuned shocks/springs or similar

Anyone know where I can score some l tuned shocks and springs for a 2004 GS 300 or something similar. Thanks In advance!

Last edited by ItzYaBoiP; 08-11-21 at 06:26 PM.
Old 08-13-21, 04:53 AM
TrueGS300
Racer

Received 463 Likes on 377 Posts

Are you looking to lower the car or maintain OEM height? I don't know much about L-Tuned parts. I'd go with something still available and not used though if that's what you are looking for.. Can't go wrong with KYB or Bilstein for a good replacement. But for lower you'd need something like KYB's AGX line or Bilstein's B8 line which are designed for travel on lowering springs. Problem is finding them available these days. Summit Racing shows the B8's but not in stock.. And I feel like I use to see the AGX available but oddly a quick search doesn't come up with anything. Coilovers are probably the best bet to get a proper lower on matched springs/shocks. I'm actually really impressed with a very cheap set of Rev9 coilovers available on eBay. I've been using a set on my other car for a couple years now. They are only around $500 and have held up well and the adjustments are very noticable. Full height/dampening adjustment and way easier install since it's like installing loaded struts. If I didn't already have the Tein base z's on my GS, I'd get a set for it.
Old 08-13-21, 10:17 PM
ItzYaBoiP
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TrueGS300
Are you looking to lower the car or maintain OEM height? I don't know much about L-Tuned parts. I'd go with something still available and not used though if that's what you are looking for.. Can't go wrong with KYB or Bilstein for a good replacement. But for lower you'd need something like KYB's AGX line or Bilstein's B8 line which are designed for travel on lowering springs. Problem is finding them available these days. Summit Racing shows the B8's but not in stock.. And I feel like I use to see the AGX available but oddly a quick search doesn't come up with anything. Coilovers are probably the best bet to get a proper lower on matched springs/shocks. I'm actually really impressed with a very cheap set of Rev9 coilovers available on eBay. I've been using a set on my other car for a couple years now. They are only around $500 and have held up well and the adjustments are very noticable. Full height/dampening adjustment and way easier install since it's like installing loaded struts. If I didn't already have the Tein base z's on my GS, I'd get a set for it.
thanks a ton! Looking to lower the car but not slam it with keeping a soft ride.