Suspension and Brakes Springs, shocks, coilovers, sways, braces, brakes, etc.

Where can one find those Lexus caliper stickers?

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-02, 07:03 AM
GS&SC
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Where can one find those Lexus caliper stickers?

Hello everyone!

I'm rather new to this Forum. In fact, although I've read some threads here in the past, I just registered this morning. I've found this to be the most informative and interesting Lexus site anywhere! Kudo's to the owner and/or administrator of this site for a job well-done! I look forward to contributing when and where I can in the future.

Now I have a question for those of you that have been around for a while. I read a thread below, posted by a member who had just painted his calipers, that showed some great looking Lexus stickers that had been applied before several clear coats. Where can someone find these stickers?? Painting your calipers is a small way to set it apart from the others out there...but those stickers really make the job look super!

I have a silver 2000 GS-400 and a '98 SC-400, the calipers on the GS being my next little project. If someone could please point me in the right direction for the stickers, I'd certainly appreciate it. I'm not sure if I'm going to paint them black or silver...so I would need a set of either black or white stickers.

Thanks in advance for any direction, guy's. Enjoy your day!

All the best,

Drew (GS&SC)
Old 07-22-02, 07:32 AM
Kbueno
Lead Lap

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Default caliper stickers

Welcome to CL!!

I got some caliper stickers from dysfunctional a few months ago. Just PM him or do a search in the classifieds. Very cheap and makes the calipers look great.

Peace
Old 07-22-02, 07:43 AM
GS&SC
Driver School Candidate

Thumbs up Thanks for your help, GS430lvr

I'll do a search in the classifieds right now. If I can't find anything there, then I'll do as you suggest and contact "Dysfunctional".

Since it sounds as if you're pleased with them...can I assume that there's no problem with the stickers melting because of heat?

Thanks again!!

Drew (GS&SC)
Old 07-22-02, 06:24 PM
gqii4you
Rookie

Default selling a set

i have a set of caliper stickers in white. front pair say lexus. rears are the logo... These are high quality. Make offer
Old 07-22-02, 07:59 PM
Kbueno
Lead Lap

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

"...can I assume that there's no problem with the stickers melting because of heat? "

I've had them up the mountain under some heavy braking and the stickers haven't melted yet.
Old 07-22-02, 08:29 PM
GS&SC
Driver School Candidate

Smile I just ordered a set this afternoon!

After taking your advice, I ordered a set from Jarrett in Hawaii. He seems like a great guy, and one with an inventive idea that can help some of us Lexus nuts set our cars apart. I'm looking forward to seeing them in person!

I also ordered a set of front Greenstuff brake pads from The Tire Rack, which is only about 40 minutes from me. I had been getting so much brake dust from the factory pads all over my new wheels, and I thought now would be the best opportunity to replace them. I'll paint the calipers gloss black, apply the silver emblems and follow up with a few coats of high-temp clear engine enamel.

Thanks again for all your help! I'm hoping to have all of this completed, including the new brake pads installed, by the end of the weekend. In the meantime I'll see if I can figure out how to link to my picture hosting site to share the final product.

All the best,

Drew
GS&SC