Suspension and Brakes Springs, shocks, coilovers, sways, braces, brakes, etc.

where can i get a auto couture body kit

Old 04-02-02, 06:26 AM
Lex Luthor
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Don't like the rims above, but these are off the hizza...
Attached Thumbnails where can i get a auto couture body kit-autocouture-burnt-orange-with-20-rims.jpg  
Old 04-02-02, 06:31 AM
Lex Luthor
Lexus Champion

manaray, you're gonna buy the kit before the car?
Old 04-02-02, 07:28 AM
howiedoit
Lexus Champion

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Who's car is that? It's sooo nice...I wanna see more of it!

That's the color I wanted on my car too! Is that the Volvo orange?

Last edited by howiedoit; 04-02-02 at 07:31 AM.
Old 04-02-02, 06:30 PM
Manaray
Lexus Fanatic

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Wow...we have 3 threads going on this...anyways...

Ok, I JUST got some NEW info...PLEASE READ COMPLETLEY BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS

I'm waiting to hear what the minimum is for the group buy but the price will be LESS than $1600. I don't have DEFINITE numbers so if you can afford to spend $1600, then you can afford the kit.

Also, I'm getting together a "package" price for the 97+ Fogs, Front Grille, and Door panels. These parts are needed to "complete" the kit (unless you like having holes)...this is only for pre-97 SC owners...

Also, I'm putting together a price for that package plus the 97+ tail lights.

Anyone in California can pick up the kit (From Los Angeles) to save shipping. For others, it'll have to be shipped out. Shipping will be extra and I have NO IDEA how much it's going to cost. I'm trying to find out.

So far, I have two people that are seriously interested...as soon as we hit the minimum, I'm going to order...anyone who's late will be SOL...so get your cash together and PM me!

Once I get a confirmed price and minimum, I'll need a 50% to 100% deposit. If you need references, you can ask Steve Ganz, Mike Kilty, DevilDog, etc., etc...
Old 04-02-02, 07:14 PM
sc 4 me
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ya that kit is just what i'm looking for i haven't gotten to tall to steve yet but, for what you have gotten it is the best price going, defintly trying to catch him in the office. that orange is nice but, i'm going to stick to the basic black.
Old 04-02-02, 07:48 PM
Manaray
Lexus Fanatic

SC4ME - Get the kit through me since we're doing a group buy...trust me, Steve will tell you the same thing...

Lex - Hehehe...yes, I am...if I don't end up getting a SC, then I can always sell the kit...I'm sure I won't have a problem getting rid of it...
Old 04-02-02, 07:54 PM
Lex Luthor
Lexus Champion

That's a good point, makes me want to pick one up to sell locally.
Oh, and I wasn't aware that the door piece was needed, just out of blind curiosity, which piece are you referring to?
Old 04-02-02, 11:21 PM
Manaray
Lexus Fanatic

Some kind of door molding...all I have is a part number...I'm going to go to the dealership to look up the part to see what the hell it is too...
Old 04-03-02, 09:11 AM
hellasboy
Lexus Test Driver

hmmm...
hmmmm....
That is a hell of a price for the Auto-Couture kit. I know that the AC kit hugs the ground pretty low but does anyone know what kind of drop is on that red/orange SC? My main reason against buying the AC kit *was* that it was pretty low to the ground (Colorado's roads are some of the worst in the country). I was considering the Explosion kit (not as close to the ground) but man o man... that AC kit is extremely tempting...

How long are you planning on offering the AC kit for that price manaray?
Old 04-04-02, 12:47 AM
Manaray
Lexus Fanatic

Honestly, I don't think the AutoCouture kit is that low...for me, I'm going to do 20's so my whole car will be raise up and even after I lower it, I'm still going to have some good ground clearance...kinda like my GS430...

As for the how, don't ask grasshoppa'...just enjoy the end results... Don't worry, these will be the real deal and they're NOT stolen...

Now keep in mind that we need to hit a MINIMUM...I can't do this with only 3 or 4 orders...
Old 04-04-02, 06:24 PM
sc 4 me
Driver School Candidate

Thumbs up how many

well we got a good following here and generally is don't know how many it will take to please the auto coutour god's but, i don't mind waiting if it need be i got plenty of other upgrade to put in place, as we know lower the price the better for us all, been looking at a air bag kit so i can be a little different then most, got too ya know. i can't believe that all it toke was this site got's to be the best.
Old 04-06-02, 05:09 AM
ACleanSC4
Lead Lap

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

I can say i'm in definately if this deal is going down in about 8-10 weeks (that's when my school loan comes through) =)

So, Manaray, I have a 92 SC400, PM me the price you think I should have ready by the time you order the parts so I have the cash ready.

Oooooh i can't wait!!! I gotta get rims too!!
I've always had in mind, 18x9F, 18x10R. You think this size would be too small for the kit? I would love Dubz, but that's gonna put a huge dent in my student wallet =T

Thanks,
Tony
Old 04-06-02, 08:10 AM
hoops_24
Pole Position

Manaray,

What's the receive time on this? I ordered the front of the Wald but now they're saying 8-10 weeks for delivery unless I airship for $300. NOT! I am now diggin' the AC kit so I am in as long as I can get it quickly. Also, can I get the front only? How much? Let me know on this board or PM.

Thanks.....Webb
Old 04-06-02, 02:31 PM
Manaray
Lexus Fanatic

Ok guys, as soon as I find out more info, I'll post a NEW thread (and make it a STICKY) about it. I'll have prices, minimums, dates, etc., etc...

Hoops: I'm hoping that I can get the kit rolling by next week (end of next week most likely) and I'll might just order some extras for the laggers... But the laggers will have to pay a little extra...as for the actual ship time, I'm shooting for less than 4 weeks...it depends on SO many factors...besides, you should get kit you REALLY want even if it means waiting for it...

Tony - Personally, I think 18's look a wee bit small. 19" fits the SC perfectly...I'm going to do 20" because I WANT the extra ground clearance that the 20's will give me since the overall diameter of a 20" setup is larger than the stock setup or 18"/19" setup...this will actually raise the car up (which is why cars with 20's that aren't lowered look like SUVs) but then I'm going to lower it on coilovers...but even if I lower it quite a bit, I'll STILL have more ground clearance than most 18"/19" setups...

I'm doing a 20x8.5 and 20x10 (245/285) setup...
Old 04-26-02, 11:47 AM
ForNgoods
Lead Lap

if u really want that kit at a lower price why dont u jus jump in on that group buy. Or have u already?