Southwest For events in Arizona, New Mexico, Oklahoma and Texas.

DALLAS MEET Saturday Aug. 9th!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-03, 12:24 PM
TXSTYLE
Lexus Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up DALLAS MEET Saturday Aug. 9th!!!

In conjunction with my 350Z peeps, I am organizing/welcoming ALL persons here to come out and represent for "Fun, Food, Drink, and Fun Times!"
If all goes according to schedule, we may all be in for a HUGE surprise by the "Guest Appearance" of what will surely be one of the MOST INCREDIBLE 350Z's in N. America.............

Saturday August 10th

Where: 2 places are on the list - One would be in Plano (mentioned above) and the other possibly back up at my Boy's Pizza Place: BENNI'S PIZZA & PASTA (EXCELLENT Food & B.Y.O.B.! 2 Meets held previously) Preston just South of George Bush Tollway. (HUGE Parking in rear: will easily accomodate over a HUNDRED Cars!)
Let's take a POLL on where everyone would like to go........

Time: 2:00pm

Last edited by TXSTYLE; 08-02-03 at 12:25 PM.
Old 08-02-03, 12:24 PM
TXSTYLE
Lexus Fanatic

I will reiterate that as it stands there will be "a CONSIDERABLE" amount of other cars/people on Saturday Aug. 9th! And I would think that (and having organized umpteen MEETS) the vast majority of us enthusiasts would want a "Generally Larger" turnout especially with different types of vehicles! That makes it all the more fun to get up close and personal with other cars and vice-versa...

As Tiny has stated and I stated waaaaaaaaaay back when. The "BIG MEET" will be SATURDAY at the Pizza Place. I encourage everyone to make it. If not.........I tried.

Originally posted by TXSTYLE (On the Z Boards)
EXCELLENT!!!
This turnout could rival the Largest we had so far (Daddy's Bone).
Let's make it the Biggest and Best yet.
Oh well should be quite a few Lexus on hand! Definitely my VERY good friend coming up from Austin with his "Heavily Modified" Black GS400! Pictured below from a previous meet!

Old 08-04-03, 01:03 PM
nima
Driver

Default Re: DALLAS MEET Saturday Aug. 9th!!!

Originally posted by TXSTYLE

Saturday August 10th

Where: 2 places are on the list - One would be in Plano (mentioned above) and the other possibly back up at my Boy's Pizza Place: BENNI'S PIZZA & PASTA (EXCELLENT Food & B.Y.O.B.! 2 Meets held previously) Preston just South of George Bush Tollway. (HUGE Parking in rear: will easily accomodate over a HUNDRED Cars!)
Let's take a POLL on where everyone would like to go........

Time: 2:00pm
Its Saturday the 9th, right?!

Last edited by nima; 08-04-03 at 01:04 PM.
Old 08-04-03, 04:18 PM
TXSTYLE
Lexus Fanatic

Default Re: Re: DALLAS MEET Saturday Aug. 9th!!!

Originally posted by nima
Its Saturday the 9th, right?!
RIGHT!
Old 08-05-03, 12:37 PM
Eddy
Driver School Candidate

Hey Marcus,
How have you been? Haven't posted here in awhile. I heard from the owner of KeDavi that you guys were holding another meet Saturday and Sunday, so I knew it had to be you.

I may show up Saturday with a friend in his 350Z and Sunday too since I heard there supposedly is suppose to be a JDM Soarer there at KeDavi and it would certainly be something worth checking out.

I heard someone from Oklahoma is coming down, so I'm not sure if John Lai is heading down this weekend as well. I tried calling him, but no luck.