Southwest For events in Arizona, New Mexico, Oklahoma and Texas.

Phoenix "chapter"

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-13, 09:24 AM
DrifterJ
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Phoenix "chapter"

Are there any members that are in the Phoenix area? I'd like to do a "meet and greet" so to speak sometime soon.
Old 05-28-13, 02:05 PM
mex lex
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Do you ever go to the pavilions? I'll post ahead of time next time I go so that way if there is any one else that wants to get together.
Old 05-28-13, 03:56 PM
DrifterJ
Driver School Candidate

Yeah, I was trying to go this past weekend but the security system on my apartment wouldnt let me leave lol. literally. i'd open the door, and it would trip. and the apartment complex never gave me a code lol. but i'll be there this saturday for sure.
Old 05-28-13, 05:42 PM
91LS4OO
Driver School Candidate

hey, what kinda of cars are you running. it would be cool to do a meet and greet. i have a 91 blue/green ls400.

what do you guys have?
Old 05-29-13, 12:43 PM
6sick6
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yes pavilions is a must. I'm drivin an 06 is350 green
Old 05-31-13, 09:55 AM
DrifterJ
Driver School Candidate

hey guys, i have a '92 white/silver LS400. I'll for sure be out at the Pavs tomorrow night. gonna do a wash and wax today/tomorrow then head out with a old friend of mine like around 7 ish. here is my phone number, hit me up so we can coordinate the specifics. 520 342 9244. my name is Jenson.
Old 06-01-13, 01:22 AM
Jerell
Driver School Candidate

I and a few other people go to pavs quite a bit. You will have a blast out there. I will make sure to introduce myself if I see ya out there. I'm in a white 2gs. Looking forward to meeting ya
Old 06-01-13, 02:15 PM
DrifterJ
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by Jerell
I and a few other people go to pavs quite a bit. You will have a blast out there. I will make sure to introduce myself if I see ya out there. I'm in a white 2gs. Looking forward to meeting ya
Jerell, ive been going to the pavs for a few years now too. i just haven't been able to swing out that way in a like a year. now i do! lol. but yeah i look forward to meeting "fellow brethren". im easy to find, im the guy in the wheelchair, probably yanking a wheelie. i'll be pretty easy to spot. i drive a white LS400! look for me!
Old 06-02-13, 02:07 AM
Jerell
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by DrifterJ
Jerell, ive been going to the pavs for a few years now too. i just haven't been able to swing out that way in a like a year. now i do! lol. but yeah i look forward to meeting "fellow brethren". im easy to find, im the guy in the wheelchair, probably yanking a wheelie. i'll be pretty easy to spot. i drive a white LS400! look for me!
Awesome, I will be looking for ya. Hopefully meet ya in person sometime. Anything done to the LS?
Old 06-02-13, 01:31 PM
DrifterJ
Driver School Candidate

So i was out there all night last night and saw just a few Lexus's. One car was an LS400, slammed, charcoal grey, clean, then a few other GS's. but none of the owners were near their car, so i couldnt introduce my self lol!

Jerrell, my can is bone stock for now. only thing ive been able to do to my can was the pine tree perfume which hangs from my rear view mirror lol.
Old 07-13-13, 10:37 PM
Phillie
Driver School Candidate

I don't do Pav's. Not because I don't like the scene but I don't have the time to. If there was a small meet and greet I'd be happy to show up. Sats are hard since I work the morning and can last to 5 pm.
Old 07-15-13, 02:56 AM
Jerell
Driver School Candidate

There is a Lowballers meet this weekend at Margaret T Hance park. It's a Toys for tots meet so a $5 toy or cash donation is greatly appreciated. Everyone is welcome but it would be great to see some more Lexus and VIP guys around. I know there is some VIP Lexus guys out here but I never see them at meets. So maybe coming on here and giving personal invites to Lexus guys will bring everyone out and together. It starts at 7pm and there should be a lot of other makes and models. It's Saturday the 20th. It's going to be a great time and I hope to see some of the club Lexus guys or other VIP guys
Old 09-28-13, 08:40 AM
SDGSPW
Rookie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

When is the next Pavilions meet?
Old 09-28-13, 11:27 AM
LOLM3
Pole Position

Originally Posted by SDGSPW
When is the next Pavilions meet?
It's every Saturday night. But there is another meet I am going to thats worth checking out.
http://forum.desertstreetscene.com/E...13-td1467.html
Old 10-17-13, 11:19 AM
FusterCluk
Driver

Are there still meets around town? I get my new IS in December, and I'd like to get back into the car community after being out of it for four years since I sold my STi.

Quick Reply: Phoenix "chapter"