Southwest For events in Arizona, New Mexico, Oklahoma and Texas.

Phoenix "chapter"

Old 06-04-14, 11:28 AM
mex lex
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by 3ZERO3
Since I'll be doing cars and coffee I don't think I'll do pavilions but hopefully I'll see you at cars and coffee.

Old 06-07-14, 01:01 PM
3ZERO3
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Got called into work this morning so I didnt stay long. Was some pretty cool cars out though. Have to try and pick that magazine up soon though.
Old 06-10-14, 02:59 PM
R8RDIVA
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by DrifterJ
Are there any members that are in the Phoenix area? I'd like to do a "meet and greet" so to speak sometime soon.
I'd be in for this.
Old 06-11-14, 09:38 AM
mex lex
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Got called into work this morning so I didnt stay long. Was some pretty cool cars out though. Have to try and pick that magazine up soon though.
Yeah for sure, just let me know when. I'm in the east valley, gilbert / mesa area.

Originally Posted by R8RDIVA
I'd be in for this.
Its been dead around here lately. But we slowly working on getting some people together again. I was at the pavilions last week with 6sick6 and his IS350. If you are ever down to cruise let us know
Old 06-26-14, 08:43 AM
3ZERO3
Rookie

I'm going to try this again and hopefully don't get called into work. Anyone want to meet-up next Saturday and cruise to cars and coffee? I'm currently in Gilbert but move this week to Scottsdale. I'd still drive out east if anyone wanted to meet up.
Old 07-01-14, 12:17 AM
6sick6
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm going to try this again and hopefully don't get called into work. Anyone want to meet-up next Saturday and cruise to cars and coffee? I'm currently in Gilbert but move this week to Scottsdale. I'd still drive out east if anyone wanted to meet up.
I would be up for it but my car will be down this wkend
Old 07-01-14, 06:19 PM
3ZERO3
Rookie

Originally Posted by 6sick6
I would be up for it but my car will be down this wkend
Bummer. There's always next month. Id like to try and get some members together to do Top Golf some time. A friend went there and said it was pretty cool
Old 07-02-14, 04:18 PM
FusterCluk
Driver

Sounds fun, what time?
Old 07-03-14, 08:07 AM
3ZERO3
Rookie

Originally Posted by FusterCluk
Sounds fun, what time?
Where are you located? I'd like to get there about 7:30am
Old 07-03-14, 10:59 AM
LiamSevier
Driver School Candidate

Sounds like fun. Unfortunately, my IS is a bit busy this coming week, with having the all of the chrome trim wrapped on Monday, a prep detail with Iron X on Wednesday, full XPEL bra on Thursday and then a full detail with OptiCoat Pro on Saturday.

A group meeting/cruise sometime after then would be great though. The typical "Scottsdale D'Bag / Homie-G-Poptart" thing at Pavillions wears a bit thin, so I tend to avoid those meets. But anywhere else sounds fantastic.
Old 07-03-14, 11:26 AM
FusterCluk
Driver

I'm in Scottsdale at Kierland. Where is it at?
Old 07-03-14, 12:33 PM
3ZERO3
Rookie

Originally Posted by FusterCluk
I'm in Scottsdale at Kierland. Where is it at?
off doubletree and scottsdale rd. in the parking lot of coffee bean. If you'd like to cruise together we can meet somewhere up near you?
Old 07-03-14, 12:35 PM
3ZERO3
Rookie

Originally Posted by LiamSevier
Sounds like fun. Unfortunately, my IS is a bit busy this coming week, with having the all of the chrome trim wrapped on Monday, a prep detail with Iron X on Wednesday, full XPEL bra on Thursday and then a full detail with OptiCoat Pro on Saturday.

A group meeting/cruise sometime after then would be great though. The typical "Scottsdale D'Bag / Homie-G-Poptart" thing at Pavillions wears a bit thin, so I tend to avoid those meets. But anywhere else sounds fantastic.
I agree. The pavilions can be fun if you go early before all the bro guys come out. Aside from that I don't go there.
Old 09-05-14, 09:28 AM
LiamSevier
Driver School Candidate

Can anyone recommend a valley shop that's good with brakes for our cars? I'm not looking to get any work done on the brake system, per se, but looking for a place that can take the calipers off (and store the car for 2 days while I'm having the calipers powdercoated), then put them back on.

Also, looking for a referral to a good quality powdercoating service. I have a couple of places in mind, but interested to hear from other references. Thanks.
Old 09-05-14, 09:45 AM
Blzn335
Rookie

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by LiamSevier
Can anyone recommend a valley shop that's good with brakes for our cars? I'm not looking to get any work done on the brake system, per se, but looking for a place that can take the calipers off (and store the car for 2 days while I'm having the calipers powdercoated), then put them back on.

Also, looking for a referral to a good quality powdercoating service. I have a couple of places in mind, but interested to hear from other references. Thanks.
I've heard ToyoWorks is a pretty good shop outside of the dealer. I haven't been there myself yet. I do have a mechanic buddy that does a lot of work for me when i don't want to go to the stealership. He's a good guy and trustworthy. He's worked on my BMW, Work trucks, and my ISF. Hit me up if you want me to put him in contact with you. 805-451-1400 Rich. Text or call.
BTW he works out of his garage in North Phoenix.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Phoenix "chapter"