Southwest For events in Arizona, New Mexico, Oklahoma and Texas.

Official Arizona members thread

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-14, 11:04 AM
flavs23
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

So are you guys still doing this meet in the valley? If so that way I could get more info and post it up on my.is for you guys.
Old 04-09-14, 03:27 PM
FusterCluk
Driver

I'm in.
Old 04-09-14, 09:54 PM
dannyboy26
Lead Lap

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

I cant make it had some plan changes, but I know of a few guys from
Here that are still planning on going but not till later on the day since they work till 5pm, they will be heading to the Pavs. Cause of my plan changes and some that cant make it this weekend im reorganizing it till the last weekend of this month... Its hard sometimes when ppl have plans and cant make it. Pm your number bro to keep you posted and let you know when we can make it up there
Old 04-23-14, 06:33 AM
Cronic
Pole Position

Anybody in the Phoenix area have an isf with headers/Joe z exhaust I could hear in person? Debating if I wanna go that route.
Old 04-24-14, 01:20 PM
dannyboy26
Lead Lap

Who is still down for this first time Tucson Pavs meet up this weekend Sat at 7pm at the LA Fitness in Cortaro... Lets get a good crowd going to make it a monthly norm... If anyone is friends with the Infinity, VW, AWD guys let them know too

This is for a lot of us that missed a couple weekends ago the pavs meet up in PHX and we would like to start one in Tucson
Old 04-26-14, 05:14 PM
USBLex
Driver School Candidate

I'm planning on being there around 8:30 pm.
Old 09-23-14, 02:49 PM
Phoenyx084
Rookie

Hello, my name is Clint, I'm a long time Supra owner and I just purchased KingPhilip's 95` blue flame. So far I am enjoying it, I am learning alot about SC's they are almost like Supra's and I even went so far to create a local AZ SC300/400 group on Facebook. Looking forward to enjoying this car as much as possible.

Picture of my Supra

My SC400
Old 09-23-14, 06:25 PM
AZGHOST
Driver

Welcome! And nice cars!! Hope to see you around!
Old 09-23-14, 06:46 PM
Phoenyx084
Rookie

Originally Posted by AZGHOST
Welcome! And nice cars!! Hope to see you around!
Thanks, and I'm sure you will.
Old 09-24-14, 02:38 PM
mex lex
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Phoenyx084
Hello, my name is Clint, I'm a long time Supra owner and I just purchased KingPhilip's 95` blue flame. So far I am enjoying it, I am learning alot about SC's they are almost like Supra's and I even went so far to create a local AZ SC300/400 group on Facebook. Looking forward to enjoying this car as much as possible.
Welcome, nice to see you on the Lexus boards. I am on SF too, but I don't post much, mostly in the southwest section. I want to say we briefly met at a meet before but I don't remember to be honest.

I was in Vegas for SIV too, I saw your Supra there. As a matter of fact, I believe my brother talked to you for a bit. I'm in Mesa a lot, and I've seen your Supra in the area a couple times.
Old 09-24-14, 03:05 PM
Phoenyx084
Rookie

Originally Posted by mex lex
Welcome, nice to see you on the Lexus boards. I am on SF too, but I don't post much, mostly in the southwest section. I want to say we briefly met at a meet before but I don't remember to be honest.

I was in Vegas for SIV too, I saw your Supra there. As a matter of fact, I believe my brother talked to you for a bit. I'm in Mesa a lot, and I've seen your Supra in the area a couple times.
Ah yes, I did speak with your brother at SIV. You have the white GS with the gte swap right? He was telling me that we're basically neighbors haha.

I live right off of Hermosa vista and Lindsay. I was also looking at your wheels did you buy those off a MKIII guy named Tyler? Small word forsure.
Old 09-24-14, 03:22 PM
mex lex
Lexus Champion

Ah yes, I did speak with your brother at SIV. You have the white GS with the gte swap right? He was telling me that we're basically neighbors haha.

I live right off of Hermosa vista and Lindsay. I was also looking at your wheels did you buy those off a MKIII guy named Tyler? Small word forsure.
Yes thats right! Oh wow yeah basically neighbors. My parents' house is right behind the homes on hermosa vista. I currently live in Gilbert but I am always in the area. My work is on greenfield and mcdowell. Plus 6sick6 (Drew) lives across the street from Sonic and I am always at his place dropping off my car or parts for paint and bodywork.

Yes I did get them from Tyler. I think I bought them off of him at the beginning of this year or late last year

Anyway, we'll probably see you around the neighborhood again. If not, maybe at one of the Lexus meets sometime. And if still not, then its safe to say at a Supra meet
Old 09-24-14, 04:43 PM
Phoenyx084
Rookie

Originally Posted by mex lex
Yes thats right! Oh wow yeah basically neighbors. My parents' house is right behind the homes on hermosa vista. I currently live in Gilbert but I am always in the area. My work is on greenfield and mcdowell. Plus 6sick6 (Drew) lives across the street from Sonic and I am always at his place dropping off my car or parts for paint and bodywork.

Yes I did get them from Tyler. I think I bought them off of him at the beginning of this year or late last year

Anyway, we'll probably see you around the neighborhood again. If not, maybe at one of the Lexus meets sometime. And if still not, then its safe to say at a Supra meet
Right on man! I run the local Supra group in AZ so we're always planning supra meets, we are planning a get together for Nov during the drift and drag at firebird err I mean wild horse pass again, and going to the roll races in Gila Bend in December.

I've know Tyler since 04 and the silver Supra he has was once mine .

If you want my number send me a PM I am normally at home around 5pm during the week and on the weekends.
Old 09-25-14, 09:42 AM
mex lex
Lexus Champion

Right on man! I run the local Supra group in AZ so we're always planning supra meets, we are planning a get together for Nov during the drift and drag at firebird err I mean wild horse pass again, and going to the roll races in Gila Bend in December.

I've know Tyler since 04 and the silver Supra he has was once mine .

If you want my number send me a PM I am normally at home around 5pm during the week and on the weekends.
Oh wow, thats cool!

I mostly talk to Ume and Dave and they try to keep me in the loop with meets and events. But from my experience it is rare when Dave makes an appearance .

They were telling me about drift and drags in november but I believe that is during SEMA time …the roll races sound interesting though. I'll have to check that out.
Old 09-30-14, 01:21 PM
TJ397
Driver School Candidate

Welcome, Phx084...beautiful rides. Hopefully some of these Lexus meets will materialize on days that I can make it. If nothing else, maybe we can get a group out to Pavs or something. We have a meet out here in BFE (Queen Creek) on Wednesdays that I try to hit (all makes), and I was going to the Fit Mob meets when they were happening. Now that it's cooling down, I'm looking to get out a little more. At any rate, welcome. Mex Lex = Caesar?..//TJ

Last edited by TJ397; 09-30-14 at 01:26 PM.

Quick Reply: Official Arizona members thread