Southwest For events in Arizona, New Mexico, Oklahoma and Texas.

AZ clear bra installer

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-09, 03:37 PM
Nick T
Pole Position

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts
Default AZ clear bra installer

Hello guys,

Awhile back there was a reccomendation for a clear bra installer in the Phoenix AZ area. He could do the whole front of the car and was available for side-jobs. I searched but could not find that thread. If any of you remember his contact information it would be greatly appreciated

Thanks !
Old 03-23-09, 09:50 PM
AZTurbo
Intermediate

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Nick T
Hello guys,

Awhile back there was a reccomendation for a clear bra installer in the Phoenix AZ area. He could do the whole front of the car and was available for side-jobs. I searched but could not find that thread. If any of you remember his contact information it would be greatly appreciated

Thanks !
Call Keith @ Real Cool Window Tint.

Here is his website:
http://realcoolwindowtinting.com/

Tell him Louis sent you!
Old 03-26-09, 08:40 AM
Nick T
Pole Position

Thanks Louis,

Any other reccomendations ? The guy I am looking for used to work or still works as a contractor installing clear bra for Superstition Springs Lexus ?

TIA
Old 03-26-09, 09:02 AM
cliffud
Former Vendor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I recommend www.phprotection.com - they're located in Chandler.

Here's a list of other clear bra installers in AZ.

http://www.clearbrafilms.com/arizona
Old 03-26-09, 09:03 AM
shern
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Doh!

As Clifford mentioned. get with Binh at P&H Protection. This is a no-brainer.
Old 03-26-09, 10:30 AM
kyoso23
Lexus Test Driver

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by shern
Doh!

As Clifford mentioned. get with Binh at P&H Protection. This is a no-brainer.
I third this...
Old 03-26-09, 12:21 PM
Nick T
Pole Position

So Binh at P&H Protection seems to be the consensus.

Thanks alot guys !
Old 08-13-09, 03:50 PM
ilocke
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Bihn won't do full hood on the IS-F. Does anyone have any other recommendations?

Also, has anyone had any experience with, or does anyone know who Dennis Powell is at Arizona Clear Bra in Tempe?
Old 08-14-09, 04:01 AM
cliffud
Former Vendor

ilocke - got your PM. i'm kinda surprised Binh won't do the full hood. I kinda suspect because the hood has a pretty steep curve to it and it will be WAAAAAAAAAY difficult to do a bulk cut on it. Maybe he doesn't have a roll big enough? A bulk cut job consists of just letting the film fall on the hood and molding it to the hood vs having a kit cut out with a plotter and then applied to the car.

regarding your question about Dennis Powell @ Arizona Clear Bra in Tempe - sorry man, I haven't met the guy yet but I plan to one of these days.
Old 08-14-09, 08:40 AM
ilocke
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by cliffud
ilocke - got your PM. i'm kinda surprised Binh won't do the full hood. I kinda suspect because the hood has a pretty steep curve to it and it will be WAAAAAAAAAY difficult to do a bulk cut on it. Maybe he doesn't have a roll big enough? A bulk cut job consists of just letting the film fall on the hood and molding it to the hood vs having a kit cut out with a plotter and then applied to the car.

regarding your question about Dennis Powell @ Arizona Clear Bra in Tempe - sorry man, I haven't met the guy yet but I plan to one of these days.
Yea, Binh said he didn't have a big enough roll and he doesn't get enough people asking for full hood to justify buying a big roll.

Be careful if you ever plan to meet Dennis Powell. Unless the number you have on your website is outdated, that guy is on some serious drugs. My conversation with him for a clear bra quote went something like this yesterday.

Me: *dials number* ring ring
Dennis: Hello?
Me: Hi, I'm calling to get a quote for clear bra installation.
Dennis: What? You piece of s***? Yea...what kind of car?
Me: Umm, excuse me? Is this Arizona Clear Bra? Did I dial the right number?
Dennis: F*** you mother***********! Why don't you come down to the shop you piece of s***?
Me: Ummm...ok what's your shop's address? (I wanted to see if I was really talking to Arizona Clear Bra and their address is listed if you google the shop.)

Sure enough, this guy spouted off the Company's address, so I must have been talking to them, I guess. I don't know what kind of drugs that guy was on, but I won't be bringing my car there, that's for sure!

Not exactly what I expected to hear when calling about a clear bra quote.
Old 08-14-09, 10:01 AM
AeroTect
Former Sponsor

Received 22 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by ilocke
Yea, Binh said he didn't have a big enough roll and he doesn't get enough people asking for full hood to justify buying a big roll.
You can always let Binh know that he can purchase by the foot with us. We sell film to installers throughout the USA, and beyond.

Originally Posted by ilocke
Be careful if you ever plan to meet Dennis Powell. Unless the number you have on your website is outdated, that guy is on some serious drugs. My conversation with him for a clear bra quote went something like this yesterday.

Me: *dials number* ring ring
Dennis: Hello?
Me: Hi, I'm calling to get a quote for clear bra installation.
Dennis: What? You piece of s***? Yea...what kind of car?
Me: Umm, excuse me? Is this Arizona Clear Bra? Did I dial the right number?
Dennis: F*** you mother***********! Why don't you come down to the shop you piece of s***?
Me: Ummm...ok what's your shop's address? (I wanted to see if I was really talking to Arizona Clear Bra and their address is listed if you google the shop.)

Sure enough, this guy spouted off the Company's address, so I must have been talking to them, I guess. I don't know what kind of drugs that guy was on, but I won't be bringing my car there, that's for sure!

Not exactly what I expected to hear when calling about a clear bra quote.
Funny.... I had a simmilar conversation with this guy yesterday.
Old 08-14-09, 11:03 AM
cliffud
Former Vendor

I wonder if the film he's using has some noxious gasses in the adhesive... lol. ok - he's off the clearbrafilms.com list.
Old 04-03-10, 06:12 PM
BRAZEUS
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

UNREAL!

You guys ever herd of a little thing called....Integrity? Or Carma?

Todd.....Or Cliffud. Todd Clifford. I dont know you. Dont do business with you... and have NO intrest being on you stolen site from 3M.
I know Nick. Very well connected guy here in Phoenix. AERO films?....I have no clue who that person is...never spoke with that business ....EVER!

I have NO idea what it feels like to bash people or a business online....keep up the great work!
Old 04-04-10, 12:54 PM
IS300_FTW
Driver School Candidate

Good info guys. I plan on getting this done as soon as I repaint my hood and bumper. It's got a **** load of chips. AZ roads suck. Thanks a bunch, now I know who to go to and stay away from.
Old 04-11-10, 09:49 PM
infinus
Lead Lap

Default az vinyl guy?

Anyone know a good vinyl guy in az who can wrap my rear bumper between the exhausts like this, I know some clear bra guys also do vinyl.

Quick Reply: AZ clear bra installer