Southwest For events in Arizona, New Mexico, Oklahoma and Texas.

AZ clear bra installer

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-11, 07:54 PM
AutobahnAZ
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 3M Clear Bra Source

Hi guys,

I wanted to share, I install paint protection film in AZ. I installed at Superstion Springs Lexus, Infiniti, Mazda, Mitshibishi, Honda, Toyota among others locally. I found this post on google during website SOE designing tonight. So I was compelled to help.

I wanted you all to know if you need clear bra installed on your vehicles I can help. I stock and manufacture my own kits using both 3m Scotchgard
Film and 3M VentureShield Films. I also provide a free loaner car so you don't have to wait around.

I have wrapped many vehicle completely with these films and can handle anything you bring.

Other great local installers include:
Cody Allan, Scottsdale - Protective Film Solutions
Bihn, Chandler - PH Protection
Mike Medina, Mesa - Bill Heard Chevorlet
Myself, Mesa - Autobahn

I hope this helps you in your search. I also wanted to mention that if you do not find someone you trust. I recommend you buy from the dealer directly, you are almost allways guaranteed good work with financial backing and installation quality. Dealers can not afford flighty installers, poor quality or questionable characters serving them.

My contact info.

www.Autobahntint.com
6343 East Test Drive
Mesa, AZ 85206
480 888 9703

Best Regards,
Brand-On
Old 05-11-12, 12:53 PM
pret
Rookie

Received 6 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Thanks Brand-on!

I called P&H listed here, and I was told that they no longer install Clear Bra. I just had Brand-on and Autobahn install 3M Scotchgard Clear Bra. I had the deluxe package done which includes: Leading hood, 12 to 24", Leading fender tips, matched, Complete bumper wrap, Wrapped door edge guards, Door handle cups, and Rear view mirrors.

Autobahn did a good job, I would take pics, but you can barely see it, and Brand-on is a real professional. 3M 5 year warranty on parts and labor, free loaner car, and I mentioned Brand-on's post above here on Club Lexus, and he gave me a 10% discount!

I highly recommend Brand-on and Autobahn. I am not affiliated with Autobahn.
Old 05-17-12, 08:08 PM
phillimt
Pole Position

So what was the approximate cost of the job, if you don't mind my asking? What can one expect to pay for the service?
Old 05-21-12, 06:56 PM
pret
Rookie

Received 6 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by phillimt
So what was the approximate cost of the job, if you don't mind my asking? What can one expect to pay for the service?
Prices are listed on his website: http://www.autobahntint.com/. I did not get the full hood, I got the deluxe package. $899 w/ 10% off mentioning Club Lexus and his post above.
Old 05-21-12, 11:34 PM
phillimt
Pole Position

Ah I see, fair enough. I'll look into this once I get my bumper replaced.. thanks for the heads up!