Southwest For events in Arizona, New Mexico, Oklahoma and Texas.

Dallas Meet Pics 08-19-2007

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-07, 09:43 PM
junjdm
Lexus Champion

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Dallas Meet Pics 08-19-2007

Got some pics of the meet. Had about 10 cars make it, was hoping more would show up. Maybe next time we can get more cars to show up. Enjoy!!!

Old 08-19-07, 09:48 PM
junjdm
Lexus Champion

more pix...

Old 08-19-07, 11:45 PM
RocketGuy3
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Rides look good, guys.

As far as what kinda cars showed up, the proportions are completely different from our last meet, haha.

So how'd the meet go? What'd you guys end up doing? ... And when's the next one gonna be??? I wanna go this time.
Old 08-20-07, 01:37 AM
JeffTsai
Lexus Fanatic

Received 43 Likes on 17 Posts

Man, I can't believe I missed it agian lol. I gotta stop tearing down my motor and modding a week before these meets lol. I missed the last meet because of the same exact reason lol. Well, lets hope we can put together another one in a month or two. Same location I assume since a pretty decent amount of you guys showed up....so reasonable that's a good "meet area". I'll try not to take apart the engine in the next months time. It's a neverending quest for more power I tell ya

Looks like you all had fun, I'll see you guys at the next meet. Oh yeah, and I promise I'll take a few of you for a ride
Old 08-20-07, 05:30 AM
Wringo
Lexus Champion

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Default Looking good!

Representing!
Old 08-20-07, 06:31 AM
MrExecutiv
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

nice meet.
Old 08-20-07, 06:55 AM
speedaddic
Lexus Champion

missed out...my ride is in Dallas but not running good yet
Old 08-20-07, 07:42 AM
junjdm
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by JeffTsai
Man, I can't believe I missed it agian lol. I gotta stop tearing down my motor and modding a week before these meets lol. I missed the last meet because of the same exact reason lol. Well, lets hope we can put together another one in a month or two. Same location I assume since a pretty decent amount of you guys showed up....so reasonable that's a good "meet area". I'll try not to take apart the engine in the next months time. It's a neverending quest for more power I tell ya

Looks like you all had fun, I'll see you guys at the next meet. Oh yeah, and I promise I'll take a few of you for a ride
Yea, wish you could have made it out there. I thought there would be more cars, but its all good, turned out aite. I'll be more ready next time! I was thinking about having another meet sometime mid October, I will post a thread sometime this week so we can get more people and more notice! Hope to see your F/I GS out there next time!
Old 08-20-07, 08:14 AM
t42gs3
Driver School Candidate

I would like to see the next meet happen in Southlake Town Square, it has two parking garage that I like to shoot at. We can shoot at different levels instead of just a flat parking lot. Thanks for posting pics.

Last edited by t42gs3; 08-20-07 at 08:25 AM.
Old 08-20-07, 08:31 AM
junjdm
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by t42gs3
I would like to see the next meet happen in Southlake Town Square, it has two parking garage that I like to shoot at. We can shoot at different levels instead of just a flat parking lot. Thanks for posting pics.
No problem! Thanks for taking the pics!!! Southlake Town Square? How far is that from where we were at?
Old 08-20-07, 08:56 AM
t42gs3
Driver School Candidate

Southlake is about 30 minutes from where we were at. Mabe 20 minutes, taking 190 toll road.
Old 08-20-07, 08:59 AM
Emackny
Racer

Received 16 Likes on 8 Posts

t42.. Thanks for the pics! Next time I'll be a little more prepared as well.

BTW Southlake.. excellent setting. Its off of 114 not far from DFW airport.
Old 08-20-07, 09:14 AM
RocketGuy3
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I for one like the location that you guys chose for this meet... but then again, I'm not all that big on having a good setting for pictures.
Old 08-20-07, 09:15 AM
junjdm
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by gottagitmines
t42.. Thanks for the pics! Next time I'll be a little more prepared as well.

BTW Southlake.. excellent setting. Its off of 114 not far from DFW airport.
Aite sounds cool! Hopefully we won't have security on our "a" this time... is the southlake location parking lot big? or bigger? Cuz I do agree w/ Rocketguy3, the parking lot in willow bend was pretty nice.
Old 08-20-07, 10:24 AM
t42gs3
Driver School Candidate

Southlake parking lot is large. The paking garage is a little smaller though, but the drive way to go up each level is in middle with parking spaces, not on the side like our last location. With that we can park and shoot at downward angles, I don't know about you guys, but I'm tired seeing the same angle from these meets. Location and angle makes a difference between "keep sake" or "not worthy to keep". Lets be creative, different, let viewers see these images as eye candy. You guys and girls work hard on your rides, give it what she deserves. Therefore location me makes the image complete. Night photo is my favorite, parking lights, head lights on, on flash. Anyone knows of a good location with angles as described please tell.

Quick Reply: Dallas Meet Pics 08-19-2007