Southeast For events in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Virginia.

Please Help Me

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-03, 04:50 PM
BOBBYLEXUS
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry Please Help Me

I DESPERATELY NEED HELP, I ORDERED MY HIPPO SLEEK FRONT BUMPER FROM SKR PERFORMANCE/MODIFIED MOTORSPORTS, I WAITED 3 MONTHS FOR IT AND IT FINALLY GOT HERE IT MADE IT TO N.J W/ NO PROB BUT ON ITS WAY FROM N.J. IN 4 DAYS THE F&%KS AT YELLOW TRANSPORTATION BROKE IT IN HALF. I REFUSED THE PACKAGE AND HAD ANNA AT SKR PUT IN A CLAIM AND SHE WAS WORKING ON GETTING MY MONEY BACK BUT SHE GOT INTO A CAR ACCIDENT AND ISNT GOING TO WORK ANYMORE AND WHAT I HEAR FROM JASON, SKR IS OUT OF BUSINESS AND HE TELLS ME HER CELL PHONE IS DISCONNECTED AND I HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO GET IN CONTACT W/ HER ITS BEEN OVER A MONTH SINCE I SENT THE PACKAGE BACK AND I WANT A NEW BUMPER OR MY MONEY BACK BUT DONT KNO HOW TO DO EITHER AHHHHHHH I REALLY DONT WANNA HAVE TO GO LOOK FOR HER SO IF ANYONE KNOWS HOW I CAN GET IN CONTACT W/ HER I'D REALLY REALLY APPRECIATE IT...THANX IN ADVANCE,
YOURS TRULY,
MR. BAD LUCK
Old 09-13-03, 01:04 PM
EmoDragRacer
Lexus Test Driver

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

I will make some calls for you...
Old 09-13-03, 02:48 PM
MrMark
Lexus Fanatic

Received 21 Likes on 21 Posts

First, turn off the cap locks. Second, have a little compassion...she was involved in an accident and she does all the ordering. I'll talk to her and try to get this resolved as quickly as possible. Try email next time.

Mark
Old 09-14-03, 04:40 PM
BOBBYLEXUS
Driver School Candidate

Thanx fellas, of course i have compassion and i do feel horrible shes a really cool woman, but i just got a lil nervous i mean i'm out almost 1000 bucks an i have no number to call an no way to straighten this out i'm sure shes stressed beyond belief thats y i've given it a few weeks but i've been waitin for a call back for a couple of weeks from her. As long as shes taken care of it i completely trust her just got a little nervous ya kno....thanx again an please keep me updated, i mean no disrespect if i was out of line,
BobbyLexus
Old 09-14-03, 07:55 PM
bitkahuna
Lexus Fanatic

Received 2,494 Likes on 1,639 Posts

Why is this in the Southeast forum?
Old 09-15-03, 06:14 PM
BOBBYLEXUS
Driver School Candidate

Thanx guys for ur help i talked to Anna an she's totally handling everything i should of never doubted her but again i appreciate the help.