Southeast For events in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Virginia.

SELOC (Lexus |Anyone :)) meet hosted by Vossen 4/20 6pm-8pm, Buckhead Starbucks

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-14, 10:24 AM
LexFather

Cool SELOC (Lexus |Anyone :)) meet hosted by Vossen 4/20 6pm-8pm, Buckhead Starbucks

Hi everyone. Starbucks has given us approval so here is the official announcement

https://www.facebook.com/events/4795...y_type=regular

Address
Starbucks (in Disco Kroger Shopping Center)
3330 Piedmont Rd NE, Atlanta, GA 30305

Time
6-8pm

Who
Current, Past, Present Lexus Owners, SELOC members and anyone with a good attitude!

We will do some chatting, there will be some freebies, coffee and of course cars! The weather looks to be good and I hope you can make it out late Easter Sunday.

Mike
Old 04-15-14, 11:31 AM
quick123
Lexus Test Driver

Received 16 Likes on 9 Posts

I will be there and will be bringing most of the Lexotic crew with me...looking forward to this!!!
Old 04-17-14, 07:33 AM
LexFather

Awesome see y'all there! Weather looking good!
Old 04-17-14, 11:26 AM
Tee

Received 67 Likes on 56 Posts

That throwback pic brings back memories, I will be there!
Old 04-18-14, 03:21 AM
rome99LS
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Ahh snap I will try to be there. Pose to be having a family dinner...but Ill try to skip away for a couple hours.
Old 04-22-14, 08:57 PM
LexFather

It was an AMAZING turnout and time. Thanks to everyone who came out!! Nice to see old friends and meet new ones. I like the growing "Lexotic" crew, Butler Tire and CarTunes came out (brought Calvin Johnson's Panamera Turbo) and we had a ton of Lexus cars and other sports/luxury cars.

Photo by CarbonGS

Old 04-23-14, 11:12 AM
KayGee
Instructor

Received 41 Likes on 20 Posts

Although I'm not "officially" part of the Lexus family anymore I'm still glad that I came out just to see everyone. LexFather's new FSport LS took my breath away.
Old 04-24-14, 03:38 PM
sydtoosic
Lexus Champion

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

These cars look very familiar... I enjoyed the meet, met some new people, had the pleasure of finally meeting Lexfather... I still say my LS is better lol... He did a great job with his FSport LS, not over the top . Looks great as is, although I'm sure he's not done with her. Patiently waiting for the next meet.
Old 04-26-14, 11:13 AM
rome99LS
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by LexFather
It was an AMAZING turnout and time. Thanks to everyone who came out!! Nice to see old friends and meet new ones. I like the growing "Lexotic" crew, Butler Tire and CarTunes came out (brought Calvin Johnson's Panamera Turbo) and we had a ton of Lexus cars and other sports/luxury cars.

Photo by CarbonGS

I see wat all was doin...I shoulda stayed alil longer I could've been on the other end since mine is older! lol
Old 06-26-14, 08:37 PM
LexFather

Pics by Tony aka CarbonGS. There were tons more cars, amazing variety, these are just the shots of the LS's together.