Southeast For events in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Virginia.

Clarksville, TN Anybody know this I300 for sale?

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-13, 06:57 PM
Primeraman
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Clarksville, TN Anybody know this I300 for sale?

I went and checked out an IS300 that was traded in to Matthew's Nissan in Clarksville. It's been modded, and is in kind of rough shape. I was thinking of possibly buying it if they give me the right price. It's White with tan interior. The interior is dirty and in rough shape. Its lowered with some sort of coilovers, not sure what brand or model. It has front and rear strut tower bars, an AEM intake, and some sort of exhaust. (no brand name on it) It is sitting on bronze multispoke wheels and is "stanced." I drove it and it runs good, but has a check engine light and the traction control light is blinking. Im thinking the check engine could be due to the intake and exhaust. And the traction control light could be due to it being lowered so much. Anyways, I was just looking to see if anyone knew anything about the car and what a good price to purchase it would be. Its definitely gonna need some work. Thanks guys
Old 08-13-13, 07:51 PM
Handsome
Rookie

I believe it use to belong to the guy that worked at firestone on post. I'll check around see if anyone knows the full details on the car. I know a few people that are good friends with him.
Old 08-14-13, 01:25 AM
Primeraman
Driver School Candidate

Appreciate it. I'm assuming you're in the Army? Ive got an E36 M3 that's going into project mode, so I'm looking to get back into a Lexus for daily driver status. Just wondering if the car is mechanically sound. I've been looking at GS's and a couple IS's. I guess we'll see what happens.