Southeast For events in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Virginia.

Import Alliance Atlanta 2013

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-13, 04:32 AM
quick123
Lexus Test Driver

Received 16 Likes on 9 Posts

^^ Ok, I know that lot...but I know it as the Nordstrom Rack lot

I am game...that puts us right on 400, so we will roll through the toll and then hit 75/85 south through downtown.
Old 04-12-13, 06:01 AM
chnk
Lexus Test Driver

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by quick123
^^ Ok, I know that lot...but I know it as the Nordstrom Rack lot

I am game...that puts us right on 400, so we will roll through the toll and then hit 75/85 south through downtown.
alright so toys R us it is, hit everyone up you know, i posted the location on all the fb groups so we should get a good roll out, if anyone pays attention to fb lol
Old 04-14-13, 09:31 PM
suprahero
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Mark, we need to find a meeting place that works for both of us. Let me know what time you want to head out also. If you're going down I65 then we can meet at the old Stuckeys place.
Old 04-14-13, 09:47 PM
npiep
Driver School Candidate

I'd like to meet up with y'all when you get closer to the speedway cuz I'm staying close to it so it wouldn't make sense for me to go to the toys r us meet spot then drive back down to the speedway
Old 04-17-13, 06:00 AM
quick123
Lexus Test Driver

Received 16 Likes on 9 Posts

Ok...getting really close now and we need to make sure we are all prepared for this epic roll out and the long hours of being at the show.

Everyone will need to make sure they are ON TIME for the meet in Buckhead. We will leave people behind for the sake of keeping a large group. Also, there will not be any stopping on the way for gas, so fill er up before we meet. Also, NO SPEEDING OR RECKLESS DRIVING...if we are representing a Lexus community, we should act accordingly.

Parking at the show...we should have all the Lexus vehicles together, and those of us getting there early will do our best to save room for others, but don't count on a saved spot. We should also group all the models together, so an IS section, SC section, GS section, etc...

Essential items to bring:
- sun screen
- chair (I am bringing 2 just in case)
- canopy or something to provide shade
- small cooler with plenty of water/gatorade
- food and snacks
- camera
- comfortable shoes as there will be a lot of walking
- NO ALCOHOL IS PERMITTED

We also have to remember to be respectful...don't break any of the rules, don't litter, no burnouts, etc...
Old 04-17-13, 08:43 AM
chnk
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by suprahero
Mark, we need to find a meeting place that works for both of us. Let me know what time you want to head out also. If you're going down I65 then we can meet at the old Stuckeys place.
Originally Posted by npiep
I'd like to meet up with y'all when you get closer to the speedway cuz I'm staying close to it so it wouldn't make sense for me to go to the toys r us meet spot then drive back down to the speedway
np, hit me up for my number so yall can find us when you get there.

Originally Posted by quick123
Ok...getting really close now and we need to make sure we are all prepared for this epic roll out and the long hours of being at the show.

Everyone will need to make sure they are ON TIME for the meet in Buckhead. We will leave people behind for the sake of keeping a large group. Also, there will not be any stopping on the way for gas, so fill er up before we meet. Also, NO SPEEDING OR RECKLESS DRIVING...if we are representing a Lexus community, we should act accordingly.

Parking at the show...we should have all the Lexus vehicles together, and those of us getting there early will do our best to save room for others, but don't count on a saved spot. We should also group all the models together, so an IS section, SC section, GS section, etc...

Essential items to bring:
- sun screen
- chair (I am bringing 2 just in case)
- canopy or something to provide shade
- small cooler with plenty of water/gatorade
- food and snacks
- camera
- comfortable shoes as there will be a lot of walking
- NO ALCOHOL IS PERMITTED

We also have to remember to be respectful...don't break any of the rules, don't litter, no burnouts, etc...
sounds like a plan, me and a couple of guys will be doing an all nighter at the lattea meet on pleasant hill that way we dont sleep to comfortably
Old 04-17-13, 09:23 AM
BSanders22
Lead Lap

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

If you're going, we'll have to park by eachother! I'll do what I can to make the Buckhead meet with you guys! I know that's hella early, lol
Old 04-17-13, 10:14 AM
rome99LS
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Ill meet yall for the rollout at ToysRus
Old 04-17-13, 06:20 PM
kinch09
Driver

well i wont be taking the SC but im still going https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sc-...need-help.html but hope to see some all these cars
Old 04-17-13, 06:35 PM
suprahero
Driver

Originally Posted by BSanders22
If you're going, we'll have to park by eachother! I'll do what I can to make the Buckhead meet with you guys! I know that's hella early, lol
I won't be going to the buckhead meet and rolling in. It's already four and a half hours from my place to ams. Buckhead is another hour and twenty five past ams.
What time is everyone planning on meeting at the speedway?
Old 04-17-13, 06:47 PM
suprahero
Driver

OK, I found the address that was posted. That's only three and a half hours from my place. I could meet you guys there, but I'd have to leave at one in the morning. I may end up getting a hotel in atl or something friday night. Not sure yet. I still plan on making it down, but I'm not sure if I can make the five oclock meet. I'll post up yes or no asaik. Thanks., Jay
Old 04-17-13, 06:59 PM
LexFather

Well seems I won't be out of town so I might make it if I feel like seeing the Uncle Ben's festival
Old 04-17-13, 08:37 PM
chnk
Lexus Test Driver

OK, I found the address that was posted. That's only three and a half hours from my place. I could meet you guys there, but I'd have to leave at one in the morning. I may end up getting a hotel in atl or something friday night. Not sure yet. I still plan on making it down, but I'm not sure if I can make the five oclock meet. I'll post up yes or no asaik. Thanks., Jay
its cool man meet us there, the buckhead meet is more for the local guys but us local guys will claim an area for everyone else. but prob for only an hour or two so everyone does need to get there early
Old 04-17-13, 08:50 PM
suprahero
Driver

I talked with Mark (1jzpowered) tonight. We're going to make our plans tomorrow. We will post up here what they are so you guys can hopefully save us a spot or two.
Old 04-18-13, 05:50 AM
1JZPWRD
1JZ Single SC400

Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts

Jay I talk to the wife and she is ok with meeting at 4am somewhere off of I65 or even off of I20. Its going to be alot of driving but I am cool with that.

To others who is local, we will be greatly appreciated if someone who save us two spots for our SC's, maybe three at the most in our group. I havent talk to the other Jay to see if he is going to be in town or not. I will post up later tonight on my findings.

Quick Reply: Import Alliance Atlanta 2013