Southeast For events in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Virginia.

Charleston, SC and Surrounding Areas!! Building up a New Crew!!***Details inside***

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-12, 11:10 AM
1SickGS300
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Charleston, SC and Surrounding Areas!! Building up a New Crew!!***Details inside***

Whats up! My Name is Wesley and live in the Charleston area , I'm 32, I'm building up a VIP style GS300 2nd gen and i am tired of seeing junk and young groups of teenagers with trashy cars hanging around.. So i have decided to form an Elite Crew of Mature and Cool group of guys and gals!! Its called (On Point Auto Crew) and just like the name states, your car will be judged to a certain extent and will need to be ON POINT!! Word!!.

Would love for it to be family oriented and fun! Would like to have cook outs for family style meets and cruise/dinner meets and car shows, help other members with opinions and give a helping hand if needed or whatever it may be, with out all the crap.

I don't care how fast you are, This is not a speed team, its a visual, creative ,clean, perfect function Team! ( Example: Yes you can be fast but i don't need to see cars that are primer with interior ripped out ). I care about you taking care of your car and keeping it clean and wanting to add that extra touch of class to your own unique ride and making decision that will benefit our crews appearance and life style. Looks and function matters when joining this crew. So if your looking to join a crew and want what i have posted above, and need that change with that next person to be just as clean and unique, Then hit me up on facebook.

Hope to Meet some of you guys and gals soon, I will be making street team recruiters for us as we grow and the ones that stick around will become the main moderators to keep this going. Would like to keep it local for now in the Charleston area but if your willing to travel and meet at least once a month then by all means hit me up, We will come up with a date/ time to have bi weekly or weekly meets that fits every ones needs.

OK guys im going to be working on this web page to be a place where only The best of the best cars can join and be part of a unique crew. I want only the cleanest stance, VIP, VIP style, JDM, DSM, ETC setups!! We Only want members that have put in the work and time and money. I want members that take care of their rides and really enjoys hanging out with grown men and women that enjoy clean functional rides!! No teenagers and no teenagers with mommies and daddies money allowed, no primer cars, no rides with junk thrown at it. It will need to be ON Point as we will be the ON Point Auto Crew The name states it all!! http://www.facebook.com/groups/Onpointautocrew/

ON POINT -
(Dictionary Meanings)
A) Up to par...ready to perform at best...ready to get down to business.
B) to be perfect; to satisfy; whatever it was, it met the person's standards
C) Excellent, Without Imperfection, gorgeous, sexy

Last edited by 1SickGS300; 09-30-12 at 12:48 PM.