Southeast For events in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Virginia.

Formula Drift Road to the Championship at Road Atlanta, GA May 11th & May 12th

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-12, 06:39 PM
3DOTProduc
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Arrow Formula Drift Road to the Championship at Road Atlanta, GA May 11th & May 12th

Join us for one of the largest car enthusiast, need for speed demon and pedal to the metal

annual events FORMULA DRIFT at ROAD ATLANTA in Braselton, GA on Friday, May 11th and Saturday May

12th with Gates Opening at 10am featuring the best drifters from around the world, giveaways from

sponsors, import models & one huge party pit! Every year Formula Drift attracts tens of thousands of

people for this special two day event you don't want to miss!

Print Flyer for $2 Off at Gate or use code "3 DOT" for $2 Off Tickets Online at:
http://www.formulad.com

Check out the teaser video!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifyei...ature=youtu.be
Old 04-24-12, 03:29 PM
rome99LS
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Im definitly coming this year Ive missed it every year for the last 5yrs. Ima see to it that I go this time. Im goin to buy tickets in advance.
Old 04-24-12, 03:47 PM
Cartune
Lexus Test Driver

ill be there, had a blast last year. cant beat long beach though...
Old 04-24-12, 05:32 PM
Gville350

Received 430 Likes on 384 Posts

Been there two or three years ago...had a blast! Unfortunately I'll be taking it easy on Punta Cana at that time.
Old 04-25-12, 11:48 AM
veritek
Lexus Champion

Supposedly, there's going to be a car show involved with Formula D this year. I'll post info when I find out, but you get 2 tickets and a pass for parking in the show area. If so, this may be a better deal if you have someone going with you, but it's only on Saturday.
Old 04-25-12, 01:50 PM
AtlantaVIP
Pole Position

Originally Posted by veritek
Supposedly, there's going to be a car show involved with Formula D this year. I'll post info when I find out, but you get 2 tickets and a pass for parking in the show area. If so, this may be a better deal if you have someone going with you, but it's only on Saturday.
Bing you are correct. This meet will be held in conjunction with Slammed Society car show!!! If my car is out of the body shop in time I will be there. There are also discounts for group buys so you guys should definitely check that out. ISO Atlanta will be in attendance!
Old 04-25-12, 03:23 PM
PACMAN031
Driver

Thinking about doing this dont know if my car is considered slammed though
Old 04-25-12, 04:39 PM
swayzee
Driver School Candidate

hopefully i can get the day off from work....
Old 04-25-12, 05:23 PM
On3_Lo35
Pole Position

Originally Posted by AtlantaVIP
Bing you are correct. This meet will be held in conjunction with Slammed Society car show!!! If my car is out of the body shop in time I will be there. There are also discounts for group buys so you guys should definitely check that out. ISO Atlanta will be in attendance!
Old 04-26-12, 07:43 AM
DIRTYATL
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by swayzee
hopefully i can get the day off from work....
Your not trying hard enuff....make it happen foo

ISO will be reppin
Old 04-27-12, 07:24 AM
DIRTYATL
Driver School Candidate

This is the show that is in conjunction with formula d
Joseph from southrn fresh has a discount code for $8 off the entry fee which includes two passes to formula d , the regular price BEFORE THE CODE is $37.50 ....so save some money and come hang out n have a good time as always....btw we need 4 more confirmed people showing so we can get at least 8 buxs off the entry fee
Attached Thumbnails Formula Drift Road to the Championship at Road Atlanta, GA May 11th & May 12th-1334193004-picsay.jpg  

Last edited by DIRTYATL; 04-27-12 at 07:29 AM. Reason: more info
Old 04-27-12, 08:10 AM
swayzee
Driver School Candidate

p.s. i hate braselton, got pulled over passing by on 85 when i first moved to ga lol
Old 04-27-12, 10:05 AM
veritek
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by DIRTYATL
This is the show that is in conjunction with formula d
Joseph from southrn fresh has a discount code for $8 off the entry fee which includes two passes to formula d , the regular price BEFORE THE CODE is $37.50 ....so save some money and come hang out n have a good time as always....btw we need 4 more confirmed people showing so we can get at least 8 buxs off the entry fee
Thanks Larry for the info. So fellas, this would be the way to go if you plan on attending Formula Drift, because you get 2 tickets, so if you are going with a buddy , you could split the cost and save $5 off the regular admission to FD, plus you don't have to pay another $5 for infield parking, plus you get to park in the exclusive show area and not with the general public.
Larry, how would people register to get the $8 group discount? If you need 4 more cars, I might have them. I might be in the NOS booth, but if that doesn't happen, I'll sign up with you guys. I'll letcha know by the end of this weekend.
Old 04-27-12, 10:46 AM
DIRTYATL
Driver School Candidate

Bing....joseph has been coordinating with fatlace on this.....as soon as we get enough cars ( which I think we almost do) he will give us the discount code that u will use when registering. @ fatlace.com/slammedsociety

So as soon as he gives me the code I will pass it on to you
Old 04-27-12, 11:52 AM
LexoticJ
Racer

Received 96 Likes on 43 Posts

wish i could go guys but unfortunately im attending a good friends wedding that weekend

Quick Reply: Formula Drift Road to the Championship at Road Atlanta, GA May 11th & May 12th