Southeast For events in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Virginia.

Need help! Anybody here works or knows someone at the Nalley Lexus Smyrna, Ga?

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-11, 09:14 PM
icec0ld
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need help! Anybody here works or knows someone at the Nalley Lexus Smyrna, Ga?

My car brokedown (ps fluid leaked on the alternator-no power), across the Lexus dealership so I decided to have it towed there to keep it safe overnight. I don't live in Atlanta so I don't know any mechanics or shops around here. I'm not sure if I should have it fixed there cuz I'm afraid that they might charge me an arm and a leg for everything. That's why I'm asking if anybody works/knows someone that can kinda hook me up with a discount to have my car fixed.

I'd appreciate any help or advise from you guys.

Thanks!
Old 11-05-11, 09:40 PM
greg0126
Lexus Test Driver

Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts

I got my last and current Lexus serviced there (actually bought my current one from them). I haven't had a problem with them trying to be sleezy or anything. Hopefully you will have the same experience. I've worked with several of their service reps and they have all been good to me. Nothing they've done seemed to be overly expensive either. Though unfortunately I don't know anyone that can hook you up with a good deal.
Old 11-06-11, 05:47 AM
icec0ld
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks man! I'll probably try and just have it fixed there. I'm just worried about the 'extra' repairs needed like some dealerships do after they diagnose the problem.
Old 11-06-11, 07:11 AM
LexFather

I'm actually in that area but drive past it to get all my cars serviced at Hennessy Lexus of Gwinnett. They just hosted our giant SELOC meet with 2 LFAs and the new GS and have taken care of our service for nearly a decade. The best people and the best techs. They take care of us enthusiasts and are by far the best dealer in GA.

My experience with Nalley was average at best having bought a GS 400 there ten years ago and never buying or servicing a vehicle there again. Maybe things have improved but I doubt it as every time I go there people look at me like I'm going to rob the place or something and get largely ignored. Little do they know......lol

If you go there, ask for CJ, tell him Mike from SELOC/Vossen sent you.

770-680-1000

Also Zen Motors does a great job as well and is supportive of the Atlanta community and has ex Lexus techs there.

3620 Burnette Park Dr.
Suite D
Suwanee, Georgia 30024
(770) 932-6302
(770) 904-2868
1-888-ZENMOTO

Last edited by LexFather; 11-07-11 at 10:11 AM.
Old 11-06-11, 07:27 AM
greg0126
Lexus Test Driver

Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by icec0ld
Thanks man! I'll probably try and just have it fixed there. I'm just worried about the 'extra' repairs needed like some dealerships do after they diagnose the problem.
Anytime I questioned something they wanted to do they walked me out and showed me what they were talking about. But they won't do anything without your explicit permission and they'll talk it all over with you and you'll know what it will cost you before you make a decision.

I'm actually in that area but drive past it to get all my cars serviced at Hennessy Lexus of Gwinnett. They just hosted our giant SELOC meet with 2 LFAs and the new GS and have taken care of our service for nearly a decade. The best people and the best techs. They take care of us enthusiasts and are by far the best dealer in GA.

My experience with Nalley was average at best having bought a GS 400 there ten years ago and never buying or servicing a vehicle there again. Maybe things have improved but I doubt it as every time I go there people look at me like I'm going to rob the place or something and get largely ignored. Little do they know......lol

770-680-1000
Yea I keep hearing that Hennessy is fantastic. I'd like to give them a shot but I don't really want to drive an hour or hour and a half to get there (I live in west Cobb).
Old 11-08-11, 07:02 PM
1QWKGS4
Pole Position

Received 37 Likes on 22 Posts

Originally Posted by icec0ld
My car brokedown (ps fluid leaked on the alternator-no power), across the Lexus dealership so I decided to have it towed there to keep it safe overnight. I don't live in Atlanta so I don't know any mechanics or shops around here. I'm not sure if I should have it fixed there cuz I'm afraid that they might charge me an arm and a leg for everything. That's why I'm asking if anybody works/knows someone that can kinda hook me up with a discount to have my car fixed.

I'd appreciate any help or advise from you guys.

Thanks!
Originally Posted by greg0126
I got my last and current Lexus serviced there (actually bought my current one from them). I haven't had a problem with them trying to be sleezy or anything. Hopefully you will have the same experience. I've worked with several of their service reps and they have all been good to me. Nothing they've done seemed to be overly expensive either. Though unfortunately I don't know anyone that can hook you up with a good deal.
Originally Posted by 1SICKLEX

770-680-1000

Also Zen Motors does a great job as well and is supportive of the Atlanta community and has ex Lexus techs there.

3620 Burnette Park Dr.
Suite D
Suwanee, Georgia 30024
(770) 932-6302
(770) 904-2868
1-888-ZENMOTO

I use to live in the Smyrna/Vinnings area and theres nothing wrong with Nalley Lexus there. If it was a simple fix, i would just get it done there. But, if you want the absolute BEST, I would go to Hennessy Lexus in Gwinnett.. I use to drive 3 hours from Alabama to have my car serviced at Hennessy is how awesome they are!
Old 11-08-11, 07:21 PM
Cartune
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

one morning i start my car, all of a sudden, i hear a whinning noise, kind of like a belt noise. pop the hood. the power steering fluid puke out, fluid everywhere on the reservoir down to the belts. so i top it off. it whine the whole day and felt like i have no power steering. next 2 days, suddenly it stop. have you tried topping it off? GL, let us know how it goes. im considering taking my car to lexus but few people here have mention try toyota. my car is out of warranty, in a sense, no biggie.

theres also few other shops, maybe anyone here have experience with them? sorry to thread jack.

http://www.lextechsofatlanta.com/

and

http://www.toyotechs.com/