Southeast For events in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Virginia.

Official-Hennessy Lexus of Gwinnett/SELOC Lexus meet Saturday October 15th, 3:30pm

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-11, 06:47 PM
LexFather

Dan, a mini-meet would be great and nice and simple. Been so busy I never got a chance to send anything about the mtn run, my apologies.

Nabbun, no issues, see you soon.

So far THANK YOU EVERYONE for the early interest. If this meet has a lot of support and lots of Lexus owners show up it can be something maybe yearly.
Old 08-24-11, 08:00 AM
GGPIS3
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

^^ i can probably get NOS Energy Drinks to come out if you guys want. mike, check with the dealer if that would be ok.
Old 08-25-11, 04:06 PM
Denver
Lead Lap

which lexus dealer will this be at?
Old 08-26-11, 06:13 AM
nabbun
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by Denver
which lexus dealer will this be at?
I had the same question after I google map searched for Lexus dealers in Atlanta. However, there is only 1 Hennessey Lexus of Gwinnett.
Old 08-26-11, 07:51 AM
carbongs
Lexus Champion

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

hope this is sooner rather than later. gonna be taking apart the block here soon waiting for the new tires to come for the new wheels too. can't wait.
Old 08-27-11, 06:23 AM
Denver
Lead Lap

oh ok, didn't know it was in gwinnett. if so its like 15mins from me
Old 08-27-11, 10:25 AM
quick123
Lexus Test Driver

Received 16 Likes on 9 Posts

Hopefully this will be on a Sunday and I can join in...if not, work work working...
Old 08-27-11, 10:27 AM
1JZPWRD
1JZ Single SC400

Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts

I will drive down if it's in October. Hopefully my car will be finished. Thanks for letting us meet earlier this year before import alliance. See yall soon.
Old 08-29-11, 06:02 AM
rome99LS
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yea its like 30 mins from me I live in Marietta, but I do hope tht its on a Saturday tht my girl has to work lol or if she don't I'm still comin lol
This will be my 1st car meet since 03' when I had my modded Neon.
Old 08-29-11, 04:27 PM
Nyteryder
Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

cool, i will be there.
Old 09-02-11, 08:52 PM
LexFather

Okay guys we are working to make this a pretty decent event.....working doubletime to get an LFA there ....so its gotten pushed back to October...

So that gives you more time to be ready As soon as a date is set I'll edit this. There will be giveaways, prizes, drinks, snacks and maybe grilling some food.

We just need the support of the community to make the event!
Old 09-03-11, 12:21 AM
Redpaste
Lead Lap

Insta-ban for life if Mike doesn't get the LFA there.
Old 09-03-11, 12:22 AM
Redpaste
Lead Lap

oh and not to thread hijack, but is anyone planning on going to Caffeine and Octane on Sunday? Supposed to be at Northview High School. I know of 1 other person going.
Old 09-03-11, 07:06 AM
LexFather

Bo, I'll be there and Dan is having a rollout from Zen at 7am...
Old 09-11-11, 08:02 PM
LexFather

Originally Posted by 1SICKLEX
The date is set!!! Please mark your calendars!!

Saturday, October 15th, 3:30pm

at

HENNESSY LEXUS of GWINNETT

3383 Satellite Boulevard
Duluth, GA 30096
(770) 680-1000
(this is off I-85, Pleasant Hill Rd exit)

Met with Frank & Joe and then Hugh gave the go ahead on the date! This is our second meet here and first since the renovation! Details will continue to flow up but please bring that Lexus out! All the hard work is being done for you, just BRING OUT YOUR LEXUS!! SELOC, Club Lexus, Lexus Owners Club, Stock, modified, ES, RX, GS, IS, GX, LX, SC, CT, HS, LS, LFA We will have parking inside the service bay for select vehicles and all Lexus vehicles in attendance will have VIP parking together. If we can get enough Supra owners to commit to attend, I can likely save a row for Supras together. (other owners/vehicles are welcome to attend and park on another part of the lot but please understand the VIP area is reserved for Lexus vehicles, thanks).

I will say one thing that Frank & Hugh at Hennessy Lexus of Gwinnnett are working hard to have some surprises out and Lexus is enthused about SELOC's support of the brand over the years. So this means lets really show them how we represent and have a HUGE HUGE event!!

Drinks and snacks will be provided as well as some other goodies. Meet sponsors will be giving out items as well and of course Vossen Wheels is a title sponsor that will have some surprises as well.

More details to come!Please show support to the scene! For those out of town that want to make this trip I will post hotel info (and the dealership will offer free car washes etc for those that want to clean it up). Let's show Cali how we do it on the East Coast!

Thanks

Mike

Dan, are we still going to do a mini-meet/cruise from your shop? If so we need to include that. Let me know.

Bo, would love to see the Tilted Kilt involved, Hennessy said cool, get at me!
Also if I can get 10 or so Supras to commit to attend, I can get parking for Supras.
UPDATED!!! Please read and come out! Let me know if you want to help, sponsor, etc. This is a FREE MEET!

Rollcall

1. 1sick-3GS-GA
2. 1sickwife-2RX-GA
3. pops/moms-1HS-GA
4. David-1SC-GA
5. David's bud-1SC-GA

Last edited by LexFather; 09-11-11 at 08:18 PM.

Quick Reply: Official-Hennessy Lexus of Gwinnett/SELOC Lexus meet Saturday October 15th, 3:30pm