Southeast For events in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Virginia.

Anybody from North Carolina?

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-16, 09:24 AM
2URGSE
Racer

Received 34 Likes on 28 Posts

Coffee N Cars this Saturday 11/5.

1001 Airport Blvd, Morrisville NC

8 AM to 11 AM

Would be nice to see more IS-F's there, we usually have 2 or 3.
Old 11-07-16, 12:03 PM
abohler
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 2URGSE
Coffee N Cars this Saturday 11/5.

8 AM to 11 AM

Would be nice to see more IS-F's there, we usually have 2 or 3.
There used to be a good crew of ISF's. Rob the guy with the orange RCF used to have a white 11 or 12. A guy named Dave had a grey 08 with bolt ons and a good amount of cosmetic parts. I used to have a grey 08 on race fuel and 150 shot of nitrous and all the bolt ons. We've all sold, or blown up the cars. Nice to see there are some still out there pushing the ISF crew.
Old 01-03-17, 03:51 PM
2URGSE
Racer

Originally Posted by abohler
There used to be a good crew of ISF's. Rob the guy with the orange RCF used to have a white 11 or 12. A guy named Dave had a grey 08 with bolt ons and a good amount of cosmetic parts. I used to have a grey 08 on race fuel and 150 shot of nitrous and all the bolt ons. We've all sold, or blown up the cars. Nice to see there are some still out there pushing the ISF crew.
+1, do you ever bring the GTR out there? I'm usually there right next to Rob. (although his paint job attracts all the attention)

I used to go to the Danville Coffee & Cars when I lived in California.
Old 01-09-17, 07:17 AM
abohler
Driver

Originally Posted by 2URGSE
+1, do you ever bring the GTR out there? I'm usually there right next to Rob. (although his paint job attracts all the attention)

I used to go to the Danville Coffee & Cars when I lived in California.
I actually already sold the GTR. Was a fun car don't get me wrong, but not the car for me. I want a car I can drive, not one that drives me. So I am looking for an old Chevelle now with big HP. Also getting ready to drop a big stroker motor in my old Truck.

How long ago were you living in CA? I was in the East bay as well for many years (Pleasanton), but moved to SJ and would hang out with the Darkside racing guys when I was really getting into race cars. They used to run a lot at the Oakland 7th street strip doing grudge, when not sideshowing.

Last edited by abohler; 01-09-17 at 07:22 AM.
Old 03-17-17, 08:10 PM
LexusBoyd
Driver School Candidate

Hey guys I'm here in charlotte. Gs350 F-Sport. I really looking for a group of fellow Lexus owners to hang with.
Old 03-26-17, 08:48 PM
tpham32
Rookie

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

I'm located in Charlotte. We've got a handful of ISFs down here.
Old 03-26-17, 09:32 PM
LexusBoyd
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by tpham32
I'm located in Charlotte. We've got a handful of ISFs down here.
Any of y'all ever meet up ? Or ride to cars and coffee?
Old 05-04-17, 05:34 AM
2URGSE
Racer

Originally Posted by abohler
I actually already sold the GTR. Was a fun car don't get me wrong, but not the car for me. I want a car I can drive, not one that drives me. So I am looking for an old Chevelle now with big HP. Also getting ready to drop a big stroker motor in my old Truck.

How long ago were you living in CA? I was in the East bay as well for many years (Pleasanton), but moved to SJ and would hang out with the Darkside racing guys when I was really getting into race cars. They used to run a lot at the Oakland 7th street strip doing grudge, when not sideshowing.
My parents immigrated to California in 1994 and I've been in Contra Costa County until 2015. I lived in San Ramon, so I know the Pleasanton Area very well. Lots of friends back there.

Join us on Saturday 05/06, Coffee & Cars in Morrisville if you'd like.
Old 05-04-17, 05:35 AM
2URGSE
Racer

Coffee N Cars this Saturday 05/06.

8 AM to 11 AM
Old 09-24-17, 11:00 AM
JonGS3
Intermediate

Received 109 Likes on 85 Posts

Is there any chance someone has a rear passenger tan door panel for a 2nd gen GS300? My door is stuck shut and it looks like the only way I'll get it open is to tear apart the interior door panel
Old 10-11-17, 10:35 AM
Patton6964
Advanced

Received 186 Likes on 117 Posts

Hey Guys,

New to the forum, been in Charlotte for the last ten years and go to coffee and cars often. Was wondering if there is any other lexus clubs that meet up throughout the year? I just came from owning an infiniti which had a huge group you could meet up with monthly. Was hoping to find something similar with lexus!
Old 10-11-17, 12:17 PM
theSCguy
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by Patton6964
Hey Guys,

New to the forum, been in Charlotte for the last ten years and go to coffee and cars often. Was wondering if there is any other lexus clubs that meet up throughout the year? I just came from owning an infiniti which had a huge group you could meet up with monthly. Was hoping to find something similar with lexus!
Lets Get a group meet going! Would love to meet fellow Lexus fam and see their cars!
Old 10-11-17, 07:35 PM
tpham32
Rookie

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by theSCguy
Lets Get a group meet going! Would love to meet fellow Lexus fam and see their cars!
There's a handful of us with F's in the Charlotte area. However, I do know two of them just recently parted with their F's. With that said I am down to meet up whenever/wherever. I want to go to the Tail of the Dragon in a few weeks for the following reasons:

1) I've got a drone and would like to get some epic photos of the cars surrounded by the color-changing leaves.
2) Never been before.
Old 10-12-17, 05:58 AM
Patton6964
Advanced

Originally Posted by theSCguy
I think we should definitely get a group meet going! I'd like to see all the F's rolling around Charlotte.
Old 10-12-17, 05:59 AM
Patton6964
Advanced

Originally Posted by tpham32
There's a handful of us with F's in the Charlotte area. However, I do know two of them just recently parted with their F's. With that said I am down to meet up whenever/wherever. I want to go to the Tail of the Dragon in a few weeks for the following reasons:

1) I've got a drone and would like to get some epic photos of the cars surrounded by the color-changing leaves.
2) Never been before.
That would be awesome man, my girl was actually talking about going to the mountains next weekend. So i'm down for that idea! would be perfecting time with the trees changing colors too!

Quick Reply: Anybody from North Carolina?