Southeast For events in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Virginia.

anyone wanna meet up in atlanta?

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-09, 02:30 PM
sakataj
Lexus Fanatic

Received 72 Likes on 71 Posts
Default anyone wanna meet up in atlanta?

im heading to atlanta 8-14 through 8-16 for the paul mccartney show. anyone wanna meet up? my intention is to meet tony (carbon) and micheal (mplexus) but will be happy to meet anyone else that wants to hang out or have lunch or maybe breakfast. pm. or reply here.

p.s. i know this is in the wrong location but if i post it here first more people should see it (im sure the mods will move it)
Old 08-07-09, 04:56 PM
AZ-GS300
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

more people will see it. doesn't mean more people will care. like asking a honda question on a mustang board. yeah. someone might know. but wouldn't it be smart to post in the appropriate section?

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/southeast-22/
Old 08-13-09, 10:55 AM
sakataj
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by AZ-GS300
more people will see it. doesn't mean more people will care. like asking a honda question on a mustang board. yeah. someone might know. but wouldn't it be smart to post in the appropriate section?

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/southeast-22/
although i appreciate the effort but i know where the appropriate section is sir thanks though
Old 08-15-09, 09:34 PM
LexFather

Just saw this...did yall meet?
Old 08-16-09, 01:33 PM
carbongs
Lexus Champion

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

i'll get to the pics later. had three of us there. had brunch at j. christopher's in duluth. helped sakataj on his ride before he left town. good times!
Old 08-16-09, 11:00 PM
Damnnchi
Pole Position

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

yea I wanted to meet up for breakfast but blame it on the alcohol
Old 08-17-09, 12:13 PM
sakataj
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by 1SICKLEX
Just saw this...did yall meet?
yes sir we did....tony, micheal, me and my gf met up. the rest of the group was to hung over (cough, cough sissy's, cough)

Originally Posted by carbongs
i'll get to the pics later. had three of us there. had brunch at j. christopher's in duluth. helped sakataj on his ride before he left town. good times!
ty tony...was a decent trip down. lost part of my skid plate (went to tony's and he removed it for me) my v-led bulb fell into my housing (fixed will i was at tony's), got a speeding ticket heading into alabama (ty for changing the speed zone from 75 to 65 and me missing the sign lol....86 in a 65, awesome
and micheal having his door actuator go out

Originally Posted by whitevomr
yea I wanted to meet up for breakfast but blame it on the alcohol
yeah yeah yeah you should come.

and bing what happened to you? you were even supposed to come to tony's AFTER breakfast. i was there for like 30 mins and you were no place to be found.

neways. glad i got to meet tony/micheal finally. wish i could got down earlier for the cruise but no matter. between my front bumper needing a respray, the 400 miles worth of bugs and my skid plate halfway there my car looked like **** anyways.ESPECIALLY in between tony and micheal's beautiful cars. regardless. nice to finally meet you two

Last edited by sakataj; 08-17-09 at 12:49 PM.
Old 08-18-09, 08:39 PM
GRN MNSTR
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Too bad I just saw this otherwise I would've been game. Hope you enjoyed your trip to the A
Old 08-20-09, 08:51 AM
sakataj
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by GRN MNSTR
Too bad I just saw this otherwise I would've been game. Hope you enjoyed your trip to the A
i did....and we would a loved to have you. i was just sad i didn't get to meet more people while i was there. oh well there will be more trips
Old 08-21-09, 05:45 AM
carbongs
Lexus Champion

some pics from that day sorry it took so long

Old 08-21-09, 01:32 PM
sakataj
Lexus Fanatic

some pics from that day sorry it took so long

wow tony pics look great thanks....what kinda camera you using?

so wish we had removed my ripped off skid plate before the pic

for those of you who dont know me....yeah im the fat bald guy in the lavender shirt....and again thanks tony for helping me out at your house. i appreciate it. was great to meet you and micheal. you'll ever come to M-town holler at me
Old 08-22-09, 06:32 AM
carbongs
Lexus Champion

def will do i am shooting with a nikon d40 right now but am upgrading to the d90 soon! can't wait! i'll def hold you to your word man! again, glad i could help out a fellow member
Old 08-24-09, 09:21 AM
sakataj
Lexus Fanatic

def will do i am shooting with a nikon d40 right now but am upgrading to the d90 soon! can't wait! i'll def hold you to your word man! again, glad i could help out a fellow member
sounds good man....

yeah im upgrading to a fuji s100fs soon from my s5200
Old 03-18-11, 10:32 PM
sakataj
Lexus Fanatic

Default ATL Trip # 2

i drove down to ATL to pick up a CF hood from a member

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/2ge...-shipping.html

met up with Vinh and John to swap this.i would like to say ty and it was a pleasure meeting both of you. John was nice enough to allow us to use his house to swap this and Vinh for swapping this hood not to mention turning me onto that great Vietnamese dish at the lunch he treated my gf and myself to (dunno why i didnt bring the camera in and take a pic of this, i normally carry the camera everywhere) this freaking bowl was huge even for a fat Italian guy like me so ty again guys, nice to meet you and if your ever in M-town holler at me

a few pics, had to do the sneak attack pics on John but i got a few....i'll just post one or two of him though lol (3rd pic i have a gigantic dip in my mouth and im digging in my pocket not my ***)

John's Sport Design

Vinh's Sport Design

and my GS430 WITH the Seibon CF Hood (body lines are ) last pic gf is in the car being bored

and Vinh's Car A Few Days Later

again, ty guys for the hospitality
Old 05-27-12, 11:30 PM
sakataj
Lexus Fanatic

Default 3rd trip.....june 14th-17th

well time for another trip to ATL.i'll be in atl june 14th-17th to see my brother play before he retires (he plays for the atlanta silversbacks) and i'll be picking up my black interior/parts from chin

any local member interested in meeting up that weekend? also i would like to meet up with other members if anyone wants to organize a meet or something (although i dont think i will have my car with me....i might though)

Quick Reply: anyone wanna meet up in atlanta?